How high we going? $500?

How high we going? $500?

Keep cheerleading fag. This shitcoin is done.

It’s Iota 2.0!

stay poor. Easy x5

$100 end of February

$25 end of February.

> shitcoin
> better tech than bitcoin, even with lightning

u stupid?

5$ below ATH? this is too much optimism

That whole bitgrail fiasco has soured me on this. I wouldn't put a dollar into it.

>Redditblocks

$72 is what my AI is telling me. Mind you this is END OF MONTH so next month could be fucking wild

will dump hard on binance listing then maybe recover to $16-18 range. seriously though nobody cares about this memecoin except reddit

Been holding since $3, can't decide if this is going to crash after getting listed on binance, or *appear* to crash, and then go straight to $100

>or *appear* to crash, and then go straight to $100
you mean it would be manipulated in some way?

binance cucks selling early

Are some of you niggers retarded? Look at BTC pullback, we are at equilibrium now. XRB just went through a lot of shit and now it is looking pretty good. If you don't buy XRB you'll be poor forever

4040 Nano holder reporting in. Will I make it?

People unloading their bags because they have weak hands and said bags being eagerly taken on by hodlers who expect the coin to go to $100. Cash out around 90% $70-80 and keep a few just in case it goes past $100

> Actually being this retarded.

Correction, this one actually delivers on its value proposition and works

lel

But does it though?

I think we gonna see $50 this month. With or without binance. Great arbitrage coin. Bit disappointed in the new logo, it looks like the retarded offspring of ripple and bitconnect.

lol have fun with those bags pajeet.

You're right it doesn't, just sold 100k

I really feels like with Nano that it either go to 5000 each or to 0. If it works and is as secure as bit coin then it's game over for every bitcoin clones. If it's not secure enough it goes to 0.

Remember when everyone used to say the same thing about Bitcoin?

That’s a good bet to make, 50:50

Yes and that's why it so funny that people don't see the value of it yet. It's like buying bitcoin in 2010-2011. I mean it could really well have security flaws, but for now it's the best bet in the cryptospace