Arrested for not paying cryptocurrency tax

>arrested for not paying cryptocurrency tax
>this guy ends up being your cellmate

gotta rape him first obviously

at least it's not a nigger

already balls deep in him

Plot our escape then start the largest drug cartel in the world powered by blockchain technology.

>gets rich smuggling drugs inside ur ass.

he won't have any cell mates where he's going

>Arrested for not paying cryptocurrency tax
>Ends up in a maximum security prison where the world's worst scum are confined for life

Yeah, that's not how it works fella.

befriend someone with the most powerful connections in the world and be set for life.

this guys life made a good tv show though

>shill LINK to him
>make him the world wealthiest man in 3 years
>become his right-hand man and second world wealthiest man

he's going to wind up in ADX Florence for the rest of his life. he might as well be dead at that point.

you win

Meme

Came here to post this. Get fit faggots so you can overpower these faggots

I didn’t know you can buy chainlink with cigarette cartons. What exchange are you using?

>implying some peanut head old 56% guy is gonna do anything to me

My dad was a guard at The Farm in Louisiana. He told me ontine there was a white middle class kid who caught his 2nd DUI and so he got the mandatory 2 year felony sentwnce.
He was snotty so they tossed him in with the blacks who raped him and even tattoted tits and a womans face on his back to make it less gay.

this

my halfway house roommate is uglier

Dang dude I don’t to leave prison not only having a gaping asshole but a woman’s ass tattooed on my ass that needs to be removed when I’m probably going to be out of s job and poor my entire life. That makes this bear run a little less threatening

HAHA THAT'LL TEACH HIM
Your dad is a retard

oo look an irs agents Veeky Forums posting shift has started.

Man serious question here, im wondering why in the fuck are American prisoners so fucking gay?
Like cunt what the fuck shit dosn`t happen in majority of the west so why does it happen there.

Your dad just told you that to get you off the weed

your dad's a liar. such a thing would set off a race riot, same as if a bunch of Nazis raped a middle class black kid

my dad was satoshi nakamoto and ontime he told me i was fake and gay.

this

Prison isn't what you all are expecting.

Source: been

We believe pruson should be a living hell to make people afraid to go there. By lettibg people get raped we reduce crime