Give it to me straight

Do I have any hope of making it? After some rearranging, these are the coins I want to hold long-term. Thoughts?

What do you think it will be worth in a year's time?

> doesn't have DBC

All good safe investments. You did well to pick these out.
If the crypto market booms like people are saying you will be set to make a killing.

Wow, really nice, OP.

Very jealous.

It's a pretty safe portfolio. They aren't guaranteed to do really well, but they're pretty much guaranteed to do att least decent for some time ahead. Don't expect 100x, but maybe 5-10x IF you're lucky.

Appreciate the honesty (as everyone else's comments).

I think I'd like to lock these away and forget about them and then invest a little more to be aggressive and really risky with. That way I have something relatively safe, but also some potential to get in early on a x100.

Maybe if I become comfortable with doing this with small amounts over time, I'll invest the capital from these coins.

Lol this is clean but you won't make a million dollars this year which is completely possible if you play your cards right in crypto.

How do I start playing my cards right? I would love some advice!

heres a screenshot of my port before the crash, started with 1k about 3 months ago, currently at 70k

I'm embarrassed to say I started earlier with more money for less gains. Got any tips? How do you spot out the right shitcoins to get on?

Highly recommend investing in anything thats not in the top 50, These have a lot more potential for growth and majority of the coins in the top 50 have seen their time to shine, my biggest picks for the future are
High performance blockchain currently at $8 but it can easily hit anywhere between $100-500 in the next few years
Chainlink, Its a meme and don't hold it yet because its not going anywhere for a while but it has unthinkable possibilities if sergey is proving to be fit
IOT Chain: huge for the internet of things can see 20-30x from here easily
Stratis: Underrated platform coin releasing its first 2 ICO's soon, Coded in C# the language of microsoft.
Cappasity: Virtual reality marketplace designing the future of VR so ahead of the game its not funny.
Jetcoin: Going to create the future of sports stars currently valued at $2.5million mktcp and its banners will be seen in the english premiere league which sees over 70million viewers
Singularity net: The future of AI

I believe in your coins however they've all seen there days i bought ven at 25c and sold at $5, i bought wtc at $1 sold at $15, never owned raiblocks bought neo at $13 sold at $120.

Spotting shitcoins is easy watch Ken the crypto on youtube he is lit. And look out for high volume low cap coins. something thats receiving over 20% of its value in volume should be looked into, E.g a 5mil mktcp coin with 1mil of volume

Cheers, I'll check out Ken and the coins you've mentioned. Thanks for the advice

>Buys exact same portfolio as 95% of biz.
>Expects to make it.

95% of biz can't make it user, cold hard truth.

Trust me, Go in 50% into HPB 10% into ITC 10% in Strat 5% JET 5% AGI 5% link and 15% eth for ICOS you will make it.

To prove i'm not cutting hpb this shit will be phenomenal

Go away poo-color-ID pajeet

Depends on your definition of "making it"
Your profile is very safe, sterile, risk-averse
You'll do well, but not really, really well

Agreed on all, might consider throwing in BNB or ICX

drop xrb, pick up nano instead

SEXY folio!!!!!!
>>jealous

And that's exactly why I routinely fud Ven even though it's my largest position.

You're even more poo coloured

I like most of what I see there.

I think NEO is the best investment by far. 2nd Safest and potential for big gains.

ETH is always a solid hold

WTC/VEN a bit riskier, but potential for gains.

XRB - Get out now lol. Terrible coin that is tron tier. I would pick up something else with a small market cap before getting into this shitcoin.

XLM is a safer bet if you wanna replace with that, but really I'd put more faith into Chainlink out performing Raiblocks. Pure shit coin and it already mooned.

Fuck off you pajeet nocoiner autistic cunt

Why do you think XRB is Tron tier?

DBC is shit. I wish I had sold when it pumped way up. Sold at a slight loss because don't actually believe in coin and I don't think it will moon ever again. You don't need decentralized machine learning. So fucking dumb. No one wants to give their data to strangers on the internet.

XRB is god tier. Currency of the future. It's what bitcoin should have been. Faggot, buy some before it's too late.

Why do you think NEO can have bigger gains than VEN?

Neo is literal trash tier. I would rather buy Bitconnect.

No, I'm not joking.

What do you think about DRGN, OST, and THETA?

I can't find anything about Jetcoin's EPL media coverage? Can you provide a source?

Aus fag here

Am I going to make it
Rip me to shreds

u have a higher chance than OP

>hating on probably the actual best coin out right now, will probably be top 3 market cap EOY

o-okay user

What's it worth now?

Is anyone going in on

EVE CPC or TRAC

snet
you gonna make it boi

>CMC
>JETCOIN
>SOCIAL

thanks

Shill me on a few more coins. Going to set my hand up similar to yours and hope that a biz user didn’t screw me.

What's your folio at the moment?