TRX, XRP and XLM

TRX, XRP and XLM

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/biz/5707982
strawpoll.me/14975821
reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7ndcvh/my_son_told_me_to_download_and_pay_for_tron_and/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

proof

Tig if brue

Let my phone boot up and I'll give you the picture lol

These are three of my bags. I wish this shit were true.

>trx
Yeah, sure dude.
I'll send you 1k XLM if it gets posted on Coinbase.

>TRX
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

>HOLD ON WHILE I INSPECT ELEMENT

TRX is completely unbelievable

>TRX

ADA

lol have fun guys

YOU HAD BETTER BE RIGHT MOTHERFUCKER I'M GONNA START JERKIN' IT RIGHT NOW

What is this? I don't use that shit site/app so can't tell what I'm looking at.

33% of those is complete fucking vaporware.

Coinbase in their due dilligence would NEVER allow that to be traded on their platform

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

some .jpg file probably

Yea...the gateway could barely handle adding ONE new coin let alone 3.

Christ some of you have too much spare time.

lol this was taken last night, sent it to my cousin so he can fill his bags

>Coinbase in their due dilligence

so clearly photoshopped

Would be fantastic, though. These are 3 of my heaviest bags.

it's fake...I don't know how...but it's fake :(

All the baited people,
where do they all come from?

same here

only newfags will think this is oc

man that photo was posted on new years eve. Can't believe how memory shorted this board is.

bch has just as much legitimacy as tron

send a vid of you going into the app

TRX on Coinbase is the most stupid thing I have ever heard.
XLM logo looks off in color scheme.
The font is not 100% equal.
A similar image was posted 1 month ago.

Conclusion: fake.

Fucking sell your bags and stop promoting shit

The. Absolute. State

i mean, anyone that really wanted to that new how to use developer kit could mock that up...its a long way to go I suppose but its not like magic...

Screenshot, Photoshop, view the photoshopped .jpg from iPhone X™, then take a picture. How heavy was your bag?

Shitbase, makes debit/credit cards collect cash advance fees. I got charged 5 dollars by Chase, for my $14.00 purchase of eth. Pluse Shitbase charged me fees.

Normies aren't gonna bug shit now. Bank transfers take too long.

*buy

>mfw this is the first time most of these idiots are seeing this picture

*Plus

lads...log in to coinbase

And? This doesnt mean shit.

sounds like you need to live 10 more years so you can get an adult credit card.

Probability

XRP: 25%
XLM: 5%
TRX: 0.1%

Go buy some and show us.

You just lost all fucking credibility of such a sweet lie just by mentioning fucking TRX. How heavy are those normie bags.

OP is whack for lying but the thread exists lol, this was the first ever sighting of this picture. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s legit, Feng Li is a major investor in coinbase, XRP and TRX.

yuki.la/biz/5707982

This is months old

Is that a scroll bar at the bottom of the screen?

What apps have a scroll bar?

I remember this thread.. something bout a chinese girl taking mdma that worked for coinbase. He said he would take a pic of her lanyard. Op then went on to say he was full of shit.

Wasn't true then isn't true now.

Your mums 100% vapourwave cunt

Holy shit who cares. if you pick the right coin you get what, a PnD for maybe 50% gains? Who gives a shit? Coinbase listing deosn't matter, why do you care? Look at BCH it just fucking tanked on coinbase. And now there is gemini and robinhood, stop fomoing over this.

Think about this... why wouldn't it be ETC? CB loves Ethereum and it's basically the BCH of ETH. On their website under supported coins it literally lists ETC as not supported. I'm thinking "yet"

what about this guys...I know it sounds crazy, but..
what if coinbase is just performing maintenance?

Yeah it's definitely newfag season here desu

They literally are. Everyone is just trying to pump their bags (and that's a good thing)

Vote here

strawpoll.me/14975821

when bch was added it was only to withdraw/sell right?

It's ZRX confirmed, listen to me or don't but once the maintenance on Coinbase is out of the way we should be looking at somewhere around $10-$20 per token. Ever wondered why it pumped so hard and the price remained relatively stable? That's all im saying, period.

>xrp

Its gonna be this most likely

>xlm

Decent possibility

>trx

Not a fucking chance in hell

Found the retard who bought trx at 2k sats lol

Ever wondered why it pumped so hard and the price remained relatively stable? That's all im saying, period.

This photo is a month old and fake and gay.

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump)

Christ that image was going around like a month ago you fucking retards. It was instantly dismissed because Tron was listed, is Veeky Forums filled with braindead morons now?

reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7ndcvh/my_son_told_me_to_download_and_pay_for_tron_and/

Faggots

Was just listening to that song

Thanks, now we know what shitcoins OP is holding

This is complete bullshit. I've done transactions much cheaper on ethereum than this says and my transactions have gone through in seconds on ethereum and litecoin.

Fucking (((fake news)))

IT;S FUCKING BLOCKTIX

>trx

BUT I DUMPED MY TRX AT PROFIT FOR XLM WHEN XLM WAS UNDER 50 CENTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sarcastic?

ethereum average fee is $1.5 now, was $4 days ago.

proof-of-work blockchains are expensive and don't scale. This a fact acknowledged even by hardcore bitcoiners.

Go back to plebbit fag..
Do you even use your walnut brain?
I could spot the fakeness reading the link...