Daily reminder that you're a bitch if you don't have HPB (High Performance Blockchain)

daily reminder that you're a bitch if you don't have HPB (High Performance Blockchain)

It has insane potential, I have never seen anyone talk shit about it cuz its that good. It has a 100 mil market cap which is tiny and it is guaranteed to go up.

This shit is about to get listed on a new exchange later today/tuesday so u better hurry if u want instant 20%-40% gains.

They did a presentation at Stanford two days ago where they showed off a prototype transaction accelerator and the schematics for it. They also confirmed that neo and union pay are involved in the project. The coin is proof of stake and has 0 transaction fees and near instantaneous transfer speeds.

I always see people complain that they got into crypto and have made losses. Making money with Crypto couldn't be any fucking easier, I just don't understand how you could possibly lose money, just invest into HPB and you are GUARANTEED 10x in the next month or so, 100x 6 months from now. 1000x by dec 2019.

This coin has everything going for it, the creator has a PHD in cs and has published books about crypto. They also have a fucking nobel prize winner working with them. You literally can't go wrong with investing in this coin.

This is ethereum 2.0 in terms of returns, your lambo is ready, are you?

they're also doing an interview at ucla later today,

confirmed to be listed on kucoin by 5th of feb

>mfw Union Pay partnership flat out in their whitepaper
>people are actually disregarding HPB

we are smart monies

this coincides with the falcon heavy launch, it'll fly off by the 6th of february

BZC

I’ve never heard anyone talk shit about it because I’ve never heard anyone talk about it.

where are you storing it?

Any official announcements from Union Pay? I'm not trusting a WP.

$200 m mc
22m in circulation 100m total

roadmap has spelling errors.
sounds like a fucking disease HPB

trading at $8.62
I'm out

Check out their team - they have a former senior engineer and the current Executive President of their data division

lol, what the fuck did I just read nigger. You're trying to buy my HPB aren't you

This

It's legit, Union Pay is on board.

This is basically Chinese EOS except better

lol yes. u got me.

>hurr durr, even though it has a working product with legitimate innovation and phd graduates working on it who have been in the business for years, even though the coin in no way resembles a pyramid scheme and is barely advertised, even though i believe that this coin doesn't have a future, the instant gainz from being listed on a proper exchange for the first time are not worth it when in comparison to my superior investment ofb azinga coin and bitbean

WTF are these chinky exchanges?

agreed bibox is fucking hard to sign up on. it has already glitched and froze me out for 2 hrs.

Someone please explain to me how zero fees + proof of stake is a good thing?
The staking profits come from fees, no fees, no profits.

i think it's either inflation or maybe there's a tiny fee. i dunno

maybe it works like interest.

what does that even mean?

you're shilling it and u don't even know. wtf?

let's at least make some shit up to get the binance normies in board.

u need specialized new hard ware chips to PoS it to mint new coins. these special hardware chips handle the transactions and smart contracts by using chips designed for a blockchain and not just mindlessly hashing SHA256. The real kicker is that the new PoS hard ware chips are only available for purchase using HPB which will rebrand on the main net in Nov.

lol this thing will hit binance and tank