Taxes

Americans, explain why you're even investing in crypto despite the tax implications.

>you can't actually make it.

Idk, going through all of my trades makes me want to kill myself. just gonna hold ven this year and say fuck it

>have to pay about half of what i make in taxes
>still have the other half left
when you get scammed but it doesn't matter because you have a million partyhats in the bank

I didn't expect many Americans to enter this thread.

Ignorance is bliss, am I right Americans?

because I don't know of any other reasonably easy way to potentially get enough money to retire within 10 years

>it's the hourly "jews lie about how taxes work" thread

Jokes on you, I'm a neet who makes less than 10,000 a year!

/thread

>make a little money
>pay taxes easily
>make a lot of money
>pay taxes but somebody preps them for you

I guess I’ll have to make a LOT of money then

The whales run the show.

You can't actually make a decent amount of money in crypto.

>IRS collects IPs of people who visit crypto related sites/forums
>uses a computer to cross reference that with taxes paid
>'randomly' audit super active people on crypto sites
screenshot this

>What is a VPN?

define decent? ive turned a 10k investment into 200k over 3 years.

Because poor people make poor financial decisions.

A few will get rich, but they aren't the ones buying these coins, they're the ones selling.

200k in dollars, or held in some sort of coin.

Because one of these is good, the other is not.

those tax implications were put into place because America can never make their people rich easy.

If too much money is made without regulation, bad things happen

The way the taxes are calculated is insane. Every trade being taxable, the fifo thing, etc. Anyway I just paid the $3,100 that I "owe" so my ass is covered. Don't spend it all in one place Uncle Sam.

youre literally retarded if you care that burgers are losing money. We need them in the market to dump ICO bags on so stop being a shithead and get something better to do with your time than scare them

Don't worry goy. You can rest happy knowing that Mohammed got his welfare check, he said fuck you.

Like what?

Is there some sort of "adopt a Somali rapist" program? I feel like I should get a post card every month that updates me on what shenanigans the savage I paid for is up to.