Just bought .5 btc worth of this

Just bought .5 btc worth of this.

How badly did I fuck up?

Very. Sell it all back.

Hahah thanks for buying my bags

Oh god thank you I feared nobody would buy this shitcoin

are u guys larping or am i really a brainlet

shitcoin

ya did fine kid. don't expect it to go up super fast, but this is the floor we're at right now.

It is down 30% since 2 days ago. it couldnt even break 9.00 during the biggest conference in crypto history.

You really think this coin is going up?

Expect another 40% loss.

You didn't fuck up.

This is going to be top 3 in 6-12 months.

just wait till you're in a slight profit and get rid of this shit

are we certain this is the floor though? what would be some signs that this dips even lower?

This coin is like tron and link, its only down till 0.
Unless they get a partnership with a famous korean company, it wont get anywhere, koreans dont even want this shit.

Coins always dip during conferences and right after. It's called selling the news senpai

If this dips lower than 70k sats. I'm selling all my cryptos and come when the market has recovered from brainlets

i was going to hold this because i didnt want to sell at a loss BUT IT STARTED FUCKING BLEEDING OUT A FEW HOURS AGO. it held its value after the dump and i told myself first sign of bleed i was out, and guess what? i sold my fucking bags at a huge loss. this thing has no hope in the short term

It doesn't matter if this is the floor or not, it's a platform. This shit has better branding than NEO, NEM, Cardano etc.

This is the equivalent of buying ETH at like $80

True, im a bit worried because bitcoin appears to have finally reached a point where it is back to it's natural path of growth. I believe in ICX but short term gains from BTC could be greater

ready to strap in and diamond hand hodl this bitch

any chance this might moon anytime soon? im actually considering buying more but also afraid of another dip coming

wouldn't say moon desu, more like slow up and down crawl until more news/hype

ICX will be $40 before April 1st 2018

I think his intention is to sell now. Wait until it hits it's floor and then buy back in for greater profits in the long term.