WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BULLSHIT BUTTCOIN

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BULLSHIT BUTTCOIN

I guess we do care a little bit after all :

WE ARE MOONING BROTHER!! FLIPPENING BEFORE END OF MARCH. BUTTCOINERS BTFO

K. Keep me posted.

Aaaaand it just tanked.

Btc is like that retard who shoots up a school before shooting himself. Dude just fucking kys. Don't bring others down with you.

It's eth that's moving the market now, dipshit, not btc. When eth goes down, everyone goes down.

>tanked
It barely corrected anything and it's looking like it's not done yet.

ETH is being pushed up by people trying to get out of Tether and by weak hands trying to get out of BTC. Those weak hands will be the first ones to dump during a crash.

>tanked
what

Don't moon yet, I need more time to mine.

>thought about buying ETH this morning but said fuck it ill wait
>it keeps going up
fuck it, market buy with the rest of my btc

eth is literally unstoppable right now

So when ETH overtakes BTC how large of a mooning are we in for?

I think we'll shoot straight to $2000

>So when ETH overtakes BTC how large of a mooning are we in for?

lol that last time ETH got to BTC's market cap it immediately tanked and entered a 6 month bear market

It turns out when people realize the top dog can literally be overtaken just because it gets out-teched, they also realize ETH literally has no barriers to having the same thing happen to it

>protip: all these coins are worthless. You're betting literally ALL of your money that a better network protocol will never be developed. LOL at the delusion of people with this line of thought.

ETH will be superseded by another coin just like BTC, and you will lose all your money.

t. non-retard

oh but you are retarded. ill move my money to the coin that dethrones eth. but for the time being long live the king.

>last time ETH got to BTC's market cap

when was that?

ETH

IS

FLIPPING

THIS

SHIP!

WITH NO SURVIVORS!!!!

yesterday

day before yesterday

Plasma aka omg and eth are going to moon so hard this year btc will be fucked

Wasn't the eth all time high like 0.4 btc? Anyone remember what happened then? Eth was stuck at $300 for months while btc went from $2000 to $20,000

pic relevant

I did that a two months ago

eth all time high is $1422

why are you thinking in terms of btc?

>implying ETH doesn't have THE most active and diverse group of interested parties, including multi-billion dollar corporations, developing and improving it

Read the winds like this guy but ETH will not be easily superseded any time soon, it is by far the safest 2-10x you could make.