Coinbase Rep Here: Newest Addition is

Well obviously I won't just tell you but here are hints:

>listed on CMC
>within top 500
>has a # of coins circulating
>was affected by the recent dip
>Updated twitter recently...

I think you all know what one it is...;)

Ohhhhhhh damn that's a nice idea make coin counters into crypto Atms and offer people cheap ass coins so they can feel they're getting a lot and some day they might moon fuck mate that's a good idea actually

fuck off

Listing in 19.8 minutes.

OH MY FUCKING GOD RIPPLE TWEETED 2 HRS AGO MONERO TWEETED 11HRS AGO BUY RIPPLE NOW!!!!

Lets do this

I am pleased to announce.

pleased to announce what

Yes?

XXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;)

lol go look at coinbase requirements. XRP will never be added

XLM probably thought

>was affected by the recent dip
shit, so not ven

I honestly can't figure out the connection between routine maintenance and adding a coin. Why is everyone so certain?

It's ZRX

XLM

unironically req. twitter post 20 hrs ago

The coin to be added...

>has a 3 letter ticker symbol

;)

its req you dumb shit

It's actually NOTHING. It's fucking maintenance. Recall how everyone was up in arms about Bitcoin Cash before the release despite the drop about it weeks prior to? There have been no mention of any coins being added other than the fact that they'll come in 2018.

Oh and I don't actually work for Coinbase for those who thought I did because I said I did. That isn't even Coinbase's logo. It's a picture from Coinstar. :(

Its obviously BAT

>active Twitter
>1 bil coins in circulation
>tweeted about by Brian Armstrong (coinbase CEO)
>obviously in top 500 and on CMC
>Eich GAVE A FUCKING SPEECH THERE

Tell me I'm not right faggots.

And I forgot to mention that its held strong during volatility

>my body is ready

>inb4 bazinga pajeets

he whispered the whole time. do you know what he said?
"Do you even like money?"

My post from ten minutes ago has aged well.

We know you dumbshit. Its just fun shilling your bags and makimg bants. Now go to sleep, its past your bedtime

Lol I actually have no bags of anything that would be added especially XRP. That moon mission was fueled by coinbase and has never recovered. I'm holding substantial bags of DENT and DNA just waiting for the bears to go to sleep.

Is it LARPcoin? I fucking knew it