Comfy ZRX Thread

ITT: We discuss all things ZRX.

Anyone else feeling particularly...comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2D5fQH4Bn0A?t=19m58s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its an 0x you dense mother fuckers enter my thread!

Comfy as fuck

60% ZRX

25% OMG

15% AION

30% ZRX
30% RLC
30% ETH
10% XLM

Don't talk about ~the shitcoin~ fucking idiot.

this
SAGE

kek

What is one thread going to do?

Will be a lot comfier once it's on coinbase in a few hours

50/50 bat zrx

check my ID

Nice, user. What is your EOY prediction? Digits for truth.

$10B MCAP or more once every decentralized exchange launches

SAGE

Who else comfy /ico/ holder?

Why is this coin so under-shilled on Veeky Forums? Great tech considering the erc-20 buzz

Oh fack. Where would that leave us?

its too good for biz tards
why cant people just make money and shut up?

Unironically have 100k, .01% of total supply.

Coinbase and GDAX have maintenance 11 PM PST (2 AM PST). ZRX is about to be listed. Be prepared.

because coins that are shilled on biz are from pnd discords or they bought at ath and want to unload their bags. who needs to shill 0x when its as obvious as eth was early last year

Holy Shit. If not a larp, Congrats, user. You are going to make it. Good work.

Definitely not larping. ZRX is the most important token on the ethereum network. Got in at twenty cents. Comfy. As. Fuck.

Congratulations. How did you know? also, what are actual odds of coinbase happening tonight?

Thanks user. I knew that dexes were going to be huge this year but most of the other coins that are trying to capture value (Airswap, kyber etc) here are taking the wrong and trying to be THE decentralized exchange. 0x is a protocol, very elegant way to create a matching engine without the need of a central authority. Off chain matching and on chain settlement. I realized that this project was the only one taking this approach so I put $20,000 at 20ยข.

If we get to $10 I make $1 million.

Holy shit man, thats balls of steel. I hope it works out for the both of us. I only put in 5k at 1.50.

ZRX is ultimate comfort
get fucked we're bringing ZRX to the light

Anybody new to 0x:

Check out this video about RadarRelay, they are one of the dozen relayers being built on top of the protocol

youtu.be/2D5fQH4Bn0A?t=19m58s

Dude we are so gonna make it. ZRX is tragically undervalued and the fact that none of the fucking retards in here shill it and the team does not market at all makes me love it even more.

Here's what gets my dick so hard about ZRX:

Wallet to wallet trading on a Ledger.

Think about how much money is sitting on Ledgers today. They just sold 1M devices.

Say 1k * 1M Ledgers = 1B dollars

That's being conservative at 1k per Ledger...

Anyways, all that latent capital can now be tapped into for lower fees than a centralized exchange.

Right now the crypto market has 20 - 50B a day in volume. Imagine a world where the trading volume is 1T and most of it is running on the ZRX protocol!

Someone tell me I'm crazy

finally some zrx bros. all the threads 404 after like 3 posts