CRYPTOCOUNTRIES HAS EXIT SCAM

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

See contract code:etherscan.io/address/0x17df117bb806a622d841bd5166a23b5d8746232f#code

HOW TO EXIT SCAM:
Call setCut function and set their cut to 100%. This means that every time a new country is bought, the last owner of this country does not get any eth but is put in the contract instead. Note that also the buyers ETH is in this contract. Owner can simply buy all countries and then call the withdraw function to withdraw their sent funds too.

Not convinced? Look at line 41 (withdraw function), line 36 (setCut), line 12-13 (current cut definitions) and line 195-200 (calculation of cut)

DO NOT SEND YOUR ETH HERE YOU WILL GET PAJEETED

Other urls found in this thread:

powhcoin.com/shadowfork.html
etherscan.io/address/0x310b15AD0a8B282ee8011d91c79fEba80CB179C8#code
etherscan.io/address/0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a#internaltx
etherscan.io/tx/0xa6957e85c615ab4c6c92952f11be3e3e0a2718bf9cd4642f112f3f93da74ddcb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've gone from .5 to 1.4 ETH on this in the last hour. Guess now is the time to stop?

lol the site is making a fucking killing right now, even if they do exit scam it'll be a few days from now after all the normies flood in

Don't know what to advise, but the knowledge that the owner can just get setCut to 100% will immediately lock up all funds - they can then take forever to get this ETH out.

Yes. If it were me I would have already cashed out.

Whales just started fighting and if it keeps up its gonna git shadowd

eh, good find but I'm betting on the site only leaving once the site is fully open to people. They have so many locked countries right now that it would be stupid for them to stop now

Is there any way they can fix it? Or do they have to redeploy the contract?

You can't change the contract once it's deployed.

they're also getting a percentage of each sale. they can use their dividends to rebuy their own countries from you and then cashout.

They should create a contract where they have a max cut. Simply adding an assertion that their cut can never be higher than 5% (which is insane IMO) and not lower than 0%

Also not nice that their site doesn't mention this cut. You "double" your money.

Also did anyone notice that the price increase isn't 2x when the countries hit a certain price? You won't double your money at some point, "just" ~20% in most cases.

also now that I think about it, I bet they will exit when the 12 hour mark hits as advertised in the release thread

Okay, so there is no way for them to correct this

Probably yeah

See: PoWH shadow. $1 million stuck in contract forever unless ETH hard forks because of pajeet coding

lel they will exit earlier when they see they've already been exposed

Are people's money stuck in cryptocountries contract??

>PoWH shadow

Source on this?

wow I literally made almost 1 ETH from this and got out right when this thread was made

I feel blessed. THis never happens to me

For the love of god please just check the contract you send your shit to. This exit scam was harder to spot but most of the pajeet ponzi's where extremely easy.

It was a PoWH fork by the original developers to change the dividends (make them pay more) but the code was broken by some transactions and everything is dead

powhcoin.com/shadowfork.html

link to the contract is on the page. made by OG devs, on OG site, some obscure variable typing error broke withdrawals. all money is stuck permanently unless Vitalik and his bois fork ETH specifically for powhshadow

If they are not going for for Parity they ain't going to fork for anyone

>powhcoin.com/shadowfork.html

What the fucking fuck

I got pajeeted

Lol wait what nice LARP. I guess someone copied the entire site and now also hosts this file? Contract still sending out moneys.

I don't get it, is POWH dead or not?

Stick to legit code/exact clones of the original:

pajeetcoin.xyz
etherscan.io/address/0x310b15AD0a8B282ee8011d91c79fEba80CB179C8#code

See for yourself. It's still sending ETH and people are still putting moneys in.

etherscan.io/address/0xa7ca36f7273d4d38fc2aec5a454c497f86728a7a#internaltx

They could redeploy it without `setCut` and just transfer over the countries with the same price.

thats just people still trying to get their money back but failing, and the cashouts will never process.

the balance has been 858 since it died and will be 858 eth forever. the contract fails on widthrdrawls, its impossible to take eth out unless ETH hardforks for a ponzi creator

it was made by the og devs but not linked to by them, a "secret floor" but not hard to find because it was on their website

the original PoWH is still going, still has 1mil in it, and you can track it on powhchart.com

again, shadowfork contract is broken, original powh works still

why are the prices still mooning on cryptocontries reeee

WHAT IM GONNA DO

it doubles then 1.12-1.18 every time automatically. soon as you buy it it automatically lists it to be sold at a higher price.

As we posted on the original thread.
We are obviously by now aware of the setCut function that was left by mistake from testing the dApp on the Ropsten test network. As some of you already pointed out, it is not possible to change the contract after it has been deployed.
We are currently looking into options of doing a relaunch of the game with a new contract without any possibility of changing the cut. This however can take some time, since we do not want current country owners to loose their investment and hence we need to look into different options on how to proceed.

Hardly any trust or assurance to anyone if we say that you can continue playing the game. But our goal is not to trick or scam anyone, our ambition is to build a great and fun game in a high quality dApp.

relaunch the game, we';; play again

1000eth whale here

Thread will be deleted because this contract does not appear to have an intended exit scam. After reporting, the contract owners have sent me 0.5 ETH as bug bounty reward, something pajeets or exit scammers would never do.

Proof;

etherscan.io/tx/0xa6957e85c615ab4c6c92952f11be3e3e0a2718bf9cd4642f112f3f93da74ddcb

Apparently I'm still a normie which doesn't understand that threads this old cannot be deleted.