CASH OUT TAX FREE

before labeling me a scammer, read the following carefully: I'm from a country where government doesn't recognize cryptocurrencies as taxable income.

before the deal, I'll provide you all my id, personal documents and evidence that I'm not a scammer.

then you send me your coins and your international bank account number. I cash your coins here and keep 1% of it to myself. I send rest of your money in your local currency into your local bank account within 48 hours during weekdays from my personal bank account under the name of personal donation. international money transfer fee is 150 dollars. so you get 99% of your money tax free.

how can you trust me? during we communicate via skype I'll show you anything you ask about my identification.

after you know me personally you'll know that I'm not that kind of person risk getting sued for 50k.

minimum amount is $50k to worth it. I don't accept under 50k.

contact me: [email protected]

IF YOU KNOW BETTER WAY TO MAKE YOU GET CASHED OUT BY USING ME JUST LET ME KNOW I'M OPEN TO ALTERNATIVES JUST TO MAKE MONEY MUTUALLY

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xe7612aab36474720df55fbe1fe538f88df2d8cd3
etherscan.io/address/0x10b15218f99d45ffbcb839a6594e6886de8b774c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice try scammer
Saged and reported

I'm not a scammer and good job for you, IRS

Let's assume for a moment that you're actually a kang who will have $50,000 in his hands and only keep $500 because he has a good heart. How would anyone explain receiving upwards of $50,000 in donations from Nigeria?

HOLY FUCK CAN YOU MAKE YOURSELF OUT TO BE A MORE OBVIOUS SCAMMER?

10/10

I'm not from somewhere as poor as nigeria. but simple just open a blog and put your account and say I accept donations for my blog posts

Nice, just bought 100k

THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM IF YOUR NOT CRYPTO READY DONT HIT MY LINE

I'm not a scammer and you guys are missing a good way to avoid taxes just because you're over paranoid

When you send the money to the bank acct it's still income.

OK two anons have already contacted me. I'm going to prove all of you that I'm not a scammer and post here on /biz proofs of bank transfers in next days.

donation is considered gift, not taxable

have fun getting doxxed scammer

Gifts are taxable........

Wow I was skeptical at first but holy shit it worked. I've already received 99K almost tax free. Thanks user!

I'm not a scammer and I'm not afraid of revealing my personal information online

lol, hope some idiots fall for this shit

Nice, just bought 100k

>THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM IF YOUR NOT CRYPTO READY DONT HIT MY LINE
I'm crypto ready, son.

no you didn't... I'm not another kid on Veeky Forums I'm here for real business

to all anons who are contacting me: please don't waste time trying to scam me because you think I'm the scammer. I'm not. you are scamming just another pajeet scammer. you just waste both of our time. just contact me for real business.

interesting, keep us updated OP on the 2 anons.
I will save your email, and contact you, if you end up being legit.

*you are NOT scamming just another pajeet scammer

I'm neither pajeet nor scammer

thanks I'll definitely do it

I am the owner of the address that sent over 200 ETH to this tax free cashout scheme.

See the transaction history at

>etherscan.io/address/0xe7612aab36474720df55fbe1fe538f88df2d8cd3

As proof of ownership, I’ll send a transaction for 0.1 ETH to

>etherscan.io/address/0x10b15218f99d45ffbcb839a6594e6886de8b774c

The amount lost to the cashout scheme failure does not materially affect me, but it is irking that the funds will simply be used by some pajeet, who will forever not poo in the loo.

I would like to speak with the devs directly about how to make future iterations of this concept more reliable, as I am concerned that they are impeding their own success with a basic lack of sewerage infrastructure. I would be willing to travel or fly them to meet me in person.

To that end, I am offering a reward of 50 ETH to anyone who is able to provide me the identity of the pajeet or pajeets behind the tax free cashout scheme. The pajeets themselves are eligible to collect the reward if they step forward. I can be contacted at [email protected].

Best wishes to you all in your crypto and other endeavors.

Why the fuck would you test this with 200 ETH?

what the fuck? I'm not this one. I'm doing this for the first time. I never posted anything like this before.

you're confusing me with someone else.

Even if this weren’t a scam. You still have to file it for large amounts and it would raise a bunch of red flags if you were just wired a bunch of money from a foreign country

maybe, I don't know foreign tax system very much.

can i get your immediate family's personal information and contact details in case i need to hire a hitman with xmr?