*teleports behind BTC* nothing personal kid

*teleports behind blockchain*
I have no real world application, incentive for node hosters, and I'm less convenient than using a smartphone at PoS

no one wants to use crypto as a payment method unless it's for illegal items. most of the top coins are staking/dividends or plan on leaving erc20

you are a chuck-e-cheese token

*double teleport*

so there are no real world applications for free and instant transactions?

I like this fud

a debit card? cash?

cryptocurrencies aren't being designed to be used in every day sales. only redditors believe that.

nothin personell buuut ur a faggot

you're forgetting people who want to unbank themselves. the only reason people don't like spending cryptos is because their value increases so much that a $100 transaction today costs you $500 two months later

also what if i want to pay someone in another country and i don't want to wait 4 days and pay 50$ in processing and conversion fees? debit card still good?

*triple teleport behind with a bonner*

Sup user, bags gettin heavy?

>unbank themselves
you'll still have to report all of your sales and trades to the government and then pay in fiat
>the only reason people don't like spending cryptos
nano is the same exact way? other tokens offer passive income through staking/dividends and are also increasing exponentially. you've just confirmed why the thing is fucking useless. no one wants to sell it because it's rising in value, but the only value in it is spending it as currency.

*reteleport*

You western union the money and not worry that your 5000$ tanked to shit because of memes and now it’s worth 2$

I send it via Apple Pay or PayPal and it's there in 30 seconds with no processing fees because banks pay that

*teleports behind you*
*falls in a hole and dies*

DUDE

FREE
R
E
E

LMAO

there are other benefits to storing money in cryptos - look at the new american cannabis industry which has a lot of trouble with banks because of federal regulations

the increasing value can be said about any coin right now (except vergeins). But notice how XRB is teleporting behind BTC and not ETH, NEO, ADA, etc

Then what is the point of Bitcoin?

"you'll still have to report all of your sales and trades to the government and then pay in fiat"

Everyone does, you fucking retard.

Hardly any other tokens pay out dividends, and if you say ARK, you're a faggot. No one cares about atomic swaps. Nanos instant feeless transactions completely overwrite the need for atomic swaps.

*rereteleports*
i got in at 34c so $2 would still be 6 bagger

>im a 4chin neet who has no idea what remittances or microtransactions are

Billions in remittances every year from US to Mexico alone. Have you ever tried transferring money internationally?

Hosting a node will save quite a bit for merchants who pull in good money.

Paypal deducts %2.9 of payments to the receiver as a goods and services fee. There's a reason why more and more business are cropping up accepting NANO.

10 mil in sales would have $219,000 taken away from you.

Green Id and trips. $100 end of Feb

Bitcoins market dominance is eroding.
It simply paved the way. As did Myspace for a social network.

Have you ever seen a sign that says "Prices reflect 3% discount for paying in cash". That sign exists because to accept visa or mastercard, they take 3% of the transaction.
Not only that, but it's worded like that because if you post a sign that says "3% fee for using credit" they will suspend your ability to accept credit cards.
You know what else can fuck a business? Signs that say "$10 minimum purchase". Those are against ToS too.
Understand how Square and other merchant payment systems work. Understand why the fee structures make transactions below $1 impossible even for the volume iTunes does.
Figure it out or stay poor.

nObOdy nEeDs a cUrReNcY
nO iNcEnTiVe tO rUn NoDeS