The only reason I'm posting here is because you guys helped me get rich back in the day before I worked at Coinbase...

The only reason I'm posting here is because you guys helped me get rich back in the day before I worked at Coinbase. They have been VERY tight lipped over last few weeks due to insider trading accusations, so I don't have any visual proof. However, I can nudge nudge wink wink say that you guys should put some assets into XLM, ZRX and OMG very soon.

fuck off pajeet

You're entitled to say that. I was expecting it. Congrats on getting first in this thread which will blow the fuck up in a few hours. There are three more coins that will be added at end of february too, but those are yet to be determined. They have narrowed it down quite a bit though.

Omg is for sure at this point

If you can articulate why coinbase would want these coins on their platform maybe someone might consider it

you can nudge my nuts into your mouth

>plasma

Is there a possibility those coins will be ARK or VTC?

The only reason I'm posting here is because you guys helped me get rich back in the day before I worked at Coinbase. They have been VERY tight lipped over last few weeks due to insider trading accusations, so I don't have any visual proof. However, I can nudge nudge wink wink say that you guys should put some assets into DOGE very soon.

ZRX is a protocol for decentralized exchanges to have their tx occur off chain. This will provide scalability to all DEX going forward, and 2018 has many DEX being released. We are heavily considering fundamental changes to how Coinbase could operate in a similar manner going forward to provide even more security for allowing users to transact for our offering with many tokens ala shapeshift directly from their wallet

XLM is extremely profitable for exchanges due to the low backend costs for maintaining it, and Coinbase wants a cheap coin that will continue to grow. XLM is also adapting the lightning network for further scaling and this was the deciding factor

OMG is focusing on a market (unbanked in Southeast Asia) that almost no one else is. Plasma will make it easy and cheap for exchanges to offer, plus it is the darling Ethereum project, so we know it will come to fruition.

Not being actively discussed.

Am I a complete fucking brainlet for actually kind of believing you rite now? I'm already in OMG, so maybe my lizard mind is wishful-thinking

>its not insider trading if we leak it
kek user its still insider trading, considering what happened with bcash and sec I dont think you are whi you say you are

I have a buy order for OMG at 1300. Will there be another big dip or is the dip over?

I have no idea what will happen to prices during the maintenance.

the site is back up and no new coins in sight. why didnt i go to bed like a good boy?

>you guys should put some assets into XLM, ZRX and OMG

No. Bye now. I will have an Indian maid stand at the end of the bed holding a tray while I nail my blonde GF though and after we are done hand us glasses of water and a towel. The only merit prajets have is their women make cheap domestics.

Well, now I answered my own question anyway.

dat jpeg title tho

anything to say for yourself OP?

Hello gusy l0l. I work for Goldman Socks and we'll be replacing our USD assets BitBean. You might want to get in before it's too late.

Sincerely,
Schlomo Goldbergstein

lol