Chainlink - Pick & Shovel

I am at the point where I ignored LINK for so long but the constant shilling/fudding of LINK since ICO is amazing.

I really never witness anything like this people...people have held through sibos while losing 60%+ and LINK has already recovered from the $0.16 bottom.

Even if I doubt LINK, I think the potential out weighs the risk right now.

What if /biz is right again? They have been early and right with ETH/NEO/OMG/WTC.

I am finally FOMOing in with initial implementation in Q1 and mainet soon after.

Today, I've become a stinky linkie and it feels kinda good actually with all the fun meme and stuff. I miss those sibos toilet days tho...

Other urls found in this thread:

crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-mobius/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link is a qt

nice blog post but we dont want you faggot

I only have 150 link
How doomed am I?

just a reminder that partnerships aren't announced until main-net is released. you shouldn't expect the price to move until then.

decentralized oracles can be replicated. i'm only holding for the potential partnerships. i have my own reasons for this.

It's a piece of shit that people use to distract you from the legitimately good projects that are posted on Veeky Forums. If you read the whitepaper, you'll see that they use Intel SGX for the computations performed by the oracle service. SGX has a number of high profile unpatched security vulnerabilities that make it totally unsuitable for use in oracles, which require supreme data integrity. People ask about this in the slack and Rory and t.hodges just deflect, claim it isn't an issue, or say that there are better options, but of course they refuse to talk about them. This is just one of many huge problems with the project. You can search them out for yourself, but believe me, it is a waste of your time.

There are other projects that promise oracles which do not have the glaring issues facing Chainlink. For example, Mobius uses a far more robust system to prevent tampering of data. Queried API data is encrypted and distributed to oracle nodes in such a way that, even if some of them are compromised, calculations will can be performed and accurate data conveyed to smart contracts without worry of malicious inaccuracy. Think of a redundant RAID setup for data storage and you have the right idea. There are a handful of other improvements that Mobius alone have made to Chainlink's idea, and they're already getting a lot of attention from legitimate blockchain projects like Walton. Don't fall for the memes user. Link was a good idea, much like bitcoin, but it's simply getting crushed by the dev's poor decisions and by superior competition.

will we see which partners are involved with the initial testnet release in q1?

Name a single one

mobius is doomed to fail.

crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-mobius/

Honestly thought this was a copypasta at first but those are fair ish points

I need to look more into the Intel sgx thing. Not sure if it affects link. If it did affect link I figured we'd be at .16 by now

no
no

that is copy pasta...i've seen it countless times

it's bullshit

the very fact that sergey was tight enough with intel to present on it is massive and yes that is pasta and wrong

Lol, SGX is discussed as a potential for the future. FUD more you Mobius pajeet.

Also, I don't think you understand what SGX is for, or why your second paragraph makes no sense.

Mobius is trying to do everything at once... it's too ambitious. Link is undervalued because there's a huge risk -- there's little to no communication from the dev team. Everyone here will tell you how valuable it will be when it works, but they won't tell you how likely it is they can fail. If sergey & co start communicating more frequently and it's easier to see their progress then you can bet the price will rise. But if there's market uncertainty, and nobody knows what these guys are up to, then it will go down until the risk is worth it.

SGX is not an integral part of Chainlink. It's in the whitepaper as a potential long term goal of the project to integrate SGX. If SGX is compromised, they're obviously going to use some other sort of secure enclave.

It's low tier FUD. None of that guy's points are good. His Mobius "solution" makes no sense in regards to what he's talking about.

It's fucking hard, holding this shit. Not healthy. Better pay off.

I thought this was legit FUD until user started shilling Mobius. Fuckin pajeets are getting better at English.

we english schools now

Just bored holders. Waiting for testnet or an announcement from one of the partners.

>I only have 150 eth
>How doomed am I?

I know I will always be poor. But I can say I was there. I was sold as soon as I realised it could put laywers out of work

Sir! Sir! It is the most piece of shit that maybe ued for the distracting of you from the most projects of ligitimate prajeeting that do be posting on /biz. If the reading of the whitepaper is be doing you will be seeing that they are the using of the Intel SGX. So I did the going to the boundary of the colonly of lepering which is of closest to my slum. The lepers were most insistent sir. They say that they are most full of holes and are not be having the security. In the stack we have the doing of the lepers who make the most postings with little fingers left of the fud which of no sense be making. Rpry and t.hodges be the deflecting doing much like my aunty when I be fapping and she see me. This is the problem most big. This thing is not of India.

>and LINK has already recovered from the $0.16 bottom.
You still are at a huge loss in satoshis

>They have been early and right with ETH/NEO/OMG/WTC.
Also kek holy shit this is so fucking retarded
EVERY SI GLE COIN GES SHILLED HERE, EVENTUALLY ONE OF THOSE WILL MOON
Confido, tonydumper, magnolias, Bazingacoin, all those got shilled here

>muh sats

I don't care if it makes one laywer unemployed I will have played a tiny part in saving humanity and that may get me into heaven.

Its always the ones that are shilled with "this is just like btc/eth/xmr/neo/whatever" that fail.

>Confido, tonydumper, magnolias, Bazingacoin, all those got shilled here

those come and goes...only CHAINLINK & ETH & NEO are constantly being shilled for the longest time

Tesla roadster

Exactly. And CL is one of those.
Sell and move the fuck on, it got pumped and dumped just like req.
It didn't pump when subos hapoened, it didn't pump when the announcement on December happened yet you think that pump was organic growth? Fuck outta here

Pussy

1. Intel has said it's an easy fix
2. There are multiple alternatives, which Sergey talk about in the sibos conference.