Etheremon: Evolves and Eggs

Etheremon has added evolutions and eggs.

To evolve mons you need to level them, then posses all its ancestors (legend/gen 0 mons). If someone doesn't have them, they have to buy or rent them!

To get eggs, train them to a certain level, then they can lay the egg. The egg doesn't cost eth to hatch, just time, so make sure you are always hatching an egg (can only hatch 1 at a time).

I already scooped up a bunch of cheap mons with eggs. Get in now or you will be left in the dust when the official release is announced.

www.Etheremon.com

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/n4ru/PonziPower
medium.com/@myetheremon/update-log-27-01-2018-8b2efd85fcc0
etherscan.io/address/0x3cfe0d6de6e79298da05d01480a9bf3113e0baa0#readContract
etheremon.com/#/tos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we cant hatch the eggs yet right developer?

OP BTFO

but really OP its time to market the fuck out of this

why hasnt nintendo sued yet

>why hasn't digimon sued pokemon yet?

oh shit I got four of these fuckers from way back

is it worth hatching gen0 eggs or just hold onto them to sell w/ the gen0 mons?

my bags are heavy

When can I sell my legendaries I purchased at ground floor? Want to make some more money

BITCH I SAID CAN WE HATCH THEM YET

i think as of now when you list a mon on the market, it doesnt show how many eggs it has. that will probably change soon, but take that for what it's worth.

ethercraft has way more potential

with etheremon you're already working within a niche (cryptocurrency) and taking it another step further with knockoffs of a children's entertainment franchise

etheremon has already peaked.

you can list them for sale now. but probably wont sell until word gets out man. i have an evolved gen0 catch #1 that won't even sell for 4.5 eth.

lol etheremon hasn't even started marketing how has it peaked?

No, you can hatch them.
I just hatched a Vibe

>discord admins jumped ship
>gameplay is expensive
>meta is broken, only reason to play is with the hope that you're helping newer players grind up and continue paying exorbitant gas fees to do basic stuff
>EMONT has a total of 108 holders when fucking CORN has 586

How

>marketing. hasn't. even. started. yet.

>a pokemon game that requires knowledge of cryptocurrency
>a pokemon game that requires money and technical knowledge
>a pokemon game whose demographic is grown ass men
jesus

explain the cats phenomenon then. I'll wait.

>implying I'm not saying the same about ethercraft

naka said marketing won't start for at least another month.

ec has crafting + asian regional marketing push this weekend

What specifically do you have a problem with?
On your "My Mons" page you can click the egg icon to lay an egg if you have them available.

Then click the Egg tab. After a specific amount of time passes you can hatch the egg and get a new mon.

nevermind i thought this was world of ether

fuck this bs

btw the world of ether dev hangs out on the ethercraft telegram. him and pep have been discussing a cross-game promotion which should be promising.

>thought this was world of ether

>releasing marketing before gameplay

daily reminder that anyone that buys into these ponzis is a sucker

explain how etheremon acts as a ponzi

>what is crafting, a critical component of any rpg or survival game
>implying buying bricks and parking monsters in castles and passively gaining xp is """gameplay"""

>implying you can't attack castles as well as build them

daily reminder naka and his sweatshop team rushed out EMON 2 days after ethercraft's XGP announcement and had to redploy the token "EMONT" because of a bug

lmfao I literally haven't looked at it since I bought eggs so it didnt hit me till halfway through this thread

hmm interesting

lil nigger i'm trying to accumulate ETHER not EMONT

explain the user experience of attacking/building and how its engaging for normies when the only thing they're seeing is the result of the browser page refreshing with new numbers on it

I'm sure they are gonna love spreadsheetmon

explain the user experience of buying cat pictures for vast sums of ETH. i'm sure the normies will love that.

so I guess you haven't caught up to speed with the new terms of service then

>14.7. Right to Amend: The Business may revise the Terms from time to time in any circumstances, including but not limited to:
>(a) changes in the type of cryptocurrency used for the purchase of Etheremons;
>(b) changes in the value and features of the Etheremons;

I hope you'll enjoy buying and selling mons for worthless EMONT in a coming update

cryptokitties was highly successful because theres an element of chance with a direct impact on your profit (more rare genes = more eth for breeder)

etheremon doesn't have any of that (theres no genome and the stats are basically useless for most mons),

also their RNG for catching is broken

github.com/n4ru/PonziPower

compare this to etheremon where you're basically moving numbers around grinding for XP and EMONT with literally no incentive other than dumping into the devs own buy wall on etherdelta

salty nomoner detected
devs want the 1% transaction fee in ETH that they get from each sale or rental.
its called ETHEREmon not EMONTmon. they're not going to do that.

No one is actually playing it for the fun of it. Everyone jumped in as a cash grab during a euphoric crypto bull-run. Now that crypto is in the doldrums no one is going to drop hundreds or thousands on a picture of a knockoff pokemon.

How are they gonna market it?
>Pay $200 to attack a dudes castle
>Hope that you can get rid of your bags while theeres still players!

I think people are playing it, they've just grinding up their mons really. There's not much to the game.

I've been in Etheremon since the very beginning lmao

>$200 dollars.
nigger ive been paying 80 cents in ETH lately to attack castles

I'm not even gonna bother wasting the gas to list these sub #10 catches, enjoy knowing you'll never have them :^ )

It's tough to impossible to realistically add features to the game because adding more complexity means storing more data on the blockchain, which adds up to higher tx fees.

This thing is dead in the water imo. Costs will just continue to go up and compelling gameplay is impossible.

this is why i said etheremon has peaked in terms of being a niche project. theres only so many autists with crypto to spend on indonesian digimon

>tfw 3 catch #1 evolved gen0s

you can have them for a nice chunk of ETH

lmao even subconsciously you're trying to unload your mon bags

Not necessarily, all then need to add now is a tournament mode where you can play for money

Soon user

You mean a real time pvp? Probably not feasible, you'll have to write to blockchain after every turn, and pay a lot.

lel and you're subconsciously HODLING for future rental gainz

the devs said tournaments of some sort are coming soonish.

The fuck? Etheremon is pretty much the only legit game in a sea of ponzis pretending to be games right now like ethertanks, ethercraft, etc.

The reason battles in Etheremon cost so much gas is because they decide to store logs of every battle on the blockchain. There's really no reason to do this since you can reconstruct any battle off-chain just by reading events, so I have no idea why they're making the users pay gas to cover that storage.

Calculations are MUCH cheaper than writing to storage so they could easily make much more complex battles cost even less gas. They're already starting to learn that since they shaved 50k gas off of the average battle by caching the EXP gain rates for each level, which was calculated for each mon in every battle in the old version.

Why people are comparing ethercraft and this game?
they are both totally different games
The only people who are comparing are the one who has bags on each side and wants to get more profits from their own bags or expecting to get rich by playing crypto games?

They are totally different games and they can grow popularity together.
People enjoy monster grinding lvl and evolving will enjoy etheremon and who love RPG style game will enjoy ethercraft.

not true, see my screencaps
my posts are from the perspective of an early etheremon adopter, who is disappointed in nakasatoshi's incompetence

And this is the only game that you can enjoy that has proper gameplay currently with Ponzi element.
The rest are still cant get out from ponzi or will never be.

Well, just for the sake of full disclosure it's worth mentioning that this guy I'm replying to is also "pepthedon," one of the EtherCraft devs. Him and brent were indeed early Etheremon adopters (pretty much the earliest - they're the ones that shilled it the most and brought it to popularity so fast) but decided to branch off and make their own game. Since they were admins of the telegram they just directed as many Etheremon players as they could into their game, which at the moment is just an item shop with a ponzi scheme attached, much like Etheremon's initial launch was.

I'm pretty optimistic about EtherCraft though since the game's design is well thought out for being so early and sounds plausible enough to me -- I'm not a fan of the ponzi items but whatever, clearly it's helping secure the funding needed to eventually develop the real game. But as of today it's still too early to even compare - Etheremon's an actual game and EtherCraft is just a presale.

actually telegram played a small role in ethercraft's launch. (etheremon traders has ~200 members, ethercraft tg has 367)

I earned 10+ ETH from cryptokitties just by 0.5 investment and now enjoying Etheremon as well.

Your statement is totally untrue... cryptokitties is profitable only due to hype and now is just a fun game after the hype is gone.
I use to breed tons of fancy rare cats and sell it away fast with hgih profit now plp rarely buying good cats. So I only breed for fun now.

Etheremon has pokemon like IV on each of the monster. Stats are not useless. You rolled high at final form sure can sell away with high price.
I am now leveling monsters breeding and selling away monsters from Eggs and EMONT. No big profits but i enjoy the game paly so far.

Ethercraft i bought a few free items thats all, i will wait until actual game paly.

True, Veeky Forums threads were the main source of early players in the case of both games. At least that's how I ended up finding them.

Yes you retard, are you fucking blind? You hatch them from the "eggs" tab. You can only hatch one egg at a time but you can get around that by just tranferring your etheremons to multiple addresses and hatching their eggs on each one. You don't have to wait for the egg hatch to send it back either, once the egg is laid it stays with you even after you sell or send it somewhere else.

>daily reminder naka and his sweatshop team rushed out EMON 2 days after ethercraft's XGP announcement and had to redploy the token "EMONT" because of a bug
Meanwhile shittercraft item tokens are extremely poorly designed. They have 18 decimal places, but the smart contract only allows factors of 10^18 to be transferred so if you end up with a non-whole item on an exchange you are completely fucked. This happened to several people trying to trade on etherdelta, some assholes would buy partial items or hilariously the exchange would take partial items as a fee, and due to the bug they would be left unable to withdraw their items unless they fuck someone else over by taking the missing fraction from other peoples sell orders.

Feel slightly jewed by the eggs just not taking away from your level rather than just being good to go. Guess I'll play the game now which was their intention.

The bonus eggs for gen 0 mons are in fact good to go right away, and no more can ever be hatched or caught again after all the bonus eggs are used up. Just the newer mons need to spend levels for eggs, and they can keep leveling up and hatching more forever.

Most of Ethercraft's telegram came from Etheremon's telegram. Pep has spared no effort in actively fudding the game he was the first to make a telegram for in order to promote his own game.
Both the Ethercraft telegram and Etheremon telegram are effectively an Ethercraft telegram. Literally /the only/ posts from Etheremon telegram owner is about Ethercraft, or fudding Etheremon. It's just another aspect of his scummy practice in promoting his own game. It's hilarious obvious that he's feeling the pressure to match Etheremon, though.
He's left his game as a ponzi for literally the entire of its development while Etheremon has been making the right steps at every turn. Ethercraft hasn't got a single aspect of their 'game' shown working other than buying the items. Meanwhile, he has worked his ass off to shill his game constantly in Veeky Forums while fudding other ether games, and yet still hasn't matched the overall amount of people ready for Etheremon. No matter how many posts he makes to hype the game, which is literally all he's doing - hyping it up - he still hasn't matched Naka who is intentionally being modest and not hyping a single thing until it's ready. Pep has claimed to be advertising his game in a few languages, but none of his actual promises have been fulfilled so far other than making more ponzi items for people to buy. Meanwhile, Naka has been promising 2 weeks for each update and getting each one out in a week or less. We've got a minimum of a month until the marketing campaign, but you can bet your ass that with (a minimum of) 9 languages being promoted with his warchest, and an actually working product that has come through on all major promises so far, it's going to work out. Meanwhile Ethercraft feels the need to rush out hype posts, fud its competition, and not actually make a game yet.
If you want to get in on another game that isn't Etheremon, get in on World of Ether which has clear transparency. Ethercraft is by scummy, overhyping devs

pep is a massive faggot kek

Daily reminder that Ethercraft is forcing themselves to pump out as many hype updates as possible without fulfilling a single one of their promises, and instead hasn't actually shown any proof of work in the game other than making more ponzi items, which never have the ponzi turned off. Even the shittiest of Ether games followed in Etheremon's footsteps and turned their ponzi off.
Daily reminder that Ethercraft rushed to put out an update regarding their plans to market, but they haven't even got a game to market yet. Most of their big promises, like incorporating other game tokens into their own, won't be a thing for at least half a year, minimum, because of how much work they actually need to put in to fulfill the basics of the game.
Reminder that Ethercraft tried to make out Naka to be the badguy for consider them just another Ether game, when at the time, when he was asked about it, Ethercraft had literally nothing to their name other than a ponzi. When Pep tried to fud Etheremon, in his own Etheremon discord, he linked Naka talking about Etheremon at a time which took place before Ethercraft had gotten anywhere near discussing their 'token implementations', and had been doing nothing but fudding their competition - and then had the audacity to accuse Naka of 'burning bridges'.

Lmao enjoy your shitshow game that is building itself purely with hype and nothing to show for it, while Etheremon delivers are every waking opportunity and doesn't need to artificially hype itself, and is aiming to be a game people want to play because it's simply a good game, rather than the promises being made.

>idiot doesn't understand how gas works or the value of the things he is holding
lmaoing at your life.

Shops only give returns for a month, and the price increase is a mechanic to create scarcity w/ reduced supply (less items are minted as price goes up)

As for "purely hype updates" - medium.com/@myetheremon/update-log-27-01-2018-8b2efd85fcc0

naka had to give a 50% discount to bring back players.

Total EMONT holders is still a puny 110 lmao

They have 18 decimals because 0 decimals arent supported out of the box for some wallets.

Also nice job spinning an ED issue as something inherent to the game, as if a developer is reponsible for problems on a 3rd party exchange

The shops are only open for 1 month so cut the "unlimited ponzi" bullshit Cameron.

>Shops only give returns for a month, and the price increase is a mechanic to create scarcity w/ reduced supply (less items are minted as price goes up)
Returns haven't been cut off yet, though, so he could give any arbitrary timer to it, it just so happens to be approaching a month and he's been pigeonholed into stopping the ponzi because of how much of a scammy cunt he looks like. He could have made them a week, he could have made them two months. He's never said anything at all about the timer until well after he's shilled his ass off for the ponzi.
Also, to reopen the ponzi for another month he just releases another batch of items lmao. A month is still 4x longer than any other Ether game and he's shilling his ass off in the meantime while fudding competition.

>As for "purely hype updates" -
One, that update has absolutely fuck all to do with hype at all, it's fixing an issue that comes as a result of high gas costs and the fact that everyone who wanted to level their mons already leveled them, and thus there's no low level castles. That's just to give incentive to make low level castles again.
He didn't 'bring players back', he reduced it by 50% because, due to partial centralization, he can't directly pay people or else he's breaking laws. He's doing 50% off while gas prices are high, until castles are paying themselves off and there are more people playing, which will come as a result of being an actual working game - something Ethercraft can't understand - in which case there will be low level castles again.

The funny part is that you didn't disprove anything at all about 'purely hype updates'. That's the ONLY thing Pep is doing. Ethercraft is finally getting some update that wasn't ponzi and it's just making it so you can use the items you got from the ponzi to make more items, thus encouraging you to buy more ponzi items. There's still no semblance of a game despite how long it's been released, yet in the same span of time Naka was delivering

>Also nice job spinning an ED issue as something inherent to the game
Because it is something inherent to ethercraft. etherdelta works just fine with any token that actually adheres to the ERC20 standard, which yours do NOT due to your specially coded blocking of transfers. You thought you were increasing compatibility by having 18 decimals but you hurt compatibility far more by coding that arbitrary limit. You realize now that any service in the world that deals with ERC20 tokens has to add special support for ethercraft items or else more people will get fucked in exactly the same way.

Too many pajeet nomonners in this thread, get the fuck out and go play with your cheap ethercraft knockoff lmao

You sure look dumb as fuck talking out of your ass right now

etherscan.io/address/0x3cfe0d6de6e79298da05d01480a9bf3113e0baa0#readContract

startTime|uint32 : 1515924217
endTime|uint32 : 1518590610

The endtime controls when the shop is able to send items and generate returns. After the endtime timestamp is reached, there is absolutely no way to ever create another enchanted item by purchasing it from the shop

>Total EMONT holders is still a puny 110 lmao
As opposed to Ethercraft that went out of its way to inflate how many tokens and ponzi items were available? It had more than double any other Ether game in terms of ponzi items, and 95% of Ethercraft's transactions are free items and giftbags lmao.
Even if you're compare your corn and bread tokens to EMON, it's still multiple tokens that have a far lower ratio of purchases. Literally all Ethercraft does to fud and promote themselves is cherrypick irrelevant points and make them out to bigger than they actually are lmao.

Wrong person, retard. Stay the fuck out of these threads to promote your own ponzishit game and I won't call out your garbage.

bring back players?
the game is not even release from beta. 50% off is just to adjust the very low gas atk and nothing to do with bringing new players or getting old players.

This is the post about Etheremon why are you even here and waste your time lol.
Maybe too worry that your bags are in wrong Game?

I have fair share on every games cryptokitties, etheremons and free items from etherecraft.

I earned ETH from ICO and also from kitties during hype. I played games to spend ETH and get entertained not to earn money. I can see the potential of most games if they do it right. There is no point talking bad about other people hard work.

I didn't say there wasn't a function built into the contract to force it to be a month, I said the amount of time was arbitrary, which it was, since that contract can be edited. He could have picked any span of time and stuck to it as soon as people called him out on still continuing a ponzi.

What the fuck are you talking about? You cant alter the endtime once the contract is deployed brainlet. Thats the whole point of a smart contract

Ethercraft is just a another ethertanks scam

Reminder: Etheremon and Ethercraft are allies. Invest in both and your portfolio will be saved in 2018. This is the year of ethereal games and you're just in time.

Agree they are doing marketing and hype updates for the Ponzi. Going regional before even the actual game play?

The only point of marketing before gameplay is to promote the ponzi and bring more people to ponzi pyramid.

Etheremon is on right steps completing the core feature and the game play bug free first before brining people in. They are selling the acutal game play not selling ponzi.

*ethereum

>Also nice job spinning an ED issue as something inherent to the game, as if a developer is reponsible for problems on a 3rd party exchange
Uh, I'm not interested in fudding the game or anything but it is a hell of a stretch to call that an ED issue. Are you seriously saying that we shouldn't assume that a token with n decimals is divisible to n decimal places? Every other token in the world can be traded just fine, it's EtherCraft's items alone that have that problem because of their "fake" decimals. Definitely more EtherCraft's problem than EtherDelta's.

That said, none of this will matter once the EtherCraft devs get the marketplace out so people don't get burned trying to use exchanges.

What do you mean by "that contract can be edited"? There's a function that allows the devs to close the shops early, but it's most definitely not possible to extend their expiration date. The shop contracts deployed the token contracts themselves and are the only addresses capable of minting their respective tokens, so once the shop is closed those tokens are never being made again. The devs could always make more tokens that do the same thing as far as their game is concerned, but they've have clearly made a great effort to limit their own power as much as is possible through smart contracts.

This DESU. I'm looking forward to riding my Etheremon into the dungeons. Pep and Brent I know you're reading this and I'm sure you were already thinking it, but just in case you hadn'e thought of it yet: I really hope our mons can die in the dungeon, and when they do they get burned by ending up on the 0x0 address or maybe a "graveyard" smart contract. You could even have some mons get scared and "run away" or get lost in the dungeon and join the loot pool to be found by future adventures. Would be good for the markets of both games and keep in line with the risk/reward gameplay you guys are going for.

So are you ignoring the fact that crafting is a critical, core component to RPG/survival games?

This.

>ethercraft fuds etheremon at every opportunity
>ethercraft commandeered etheremon's telegram because it wad made by the guy who made ethercraft so thay he can try to steal people
>ethercraft tries to leech even more people with talk of tokens being usable between games even if the original gamr owner doesn't give consent
>"b-but they're allies even though one is actively trying to fuck the other over"

>even if the original gamr owner doesn't give consent
That's the whole point of a decentralized game though. In the ideal case, no devs get to own their game just because they made it. Honestly the most exciting part of this new wave of Ethereum-based games is going to be that interoperability. Nobody will get to tell you what you're allowed to do with your monsters in Etheremon or your items in EtherCraft, and nobody needs permission from anyone else to use them in their own game, with the obvious limitation of art assets which are typically stored off-chain and still subject to copyright.

it doesn't change that it's just another chance to try and steal players. the tech is nice, but it's being used by shit people for bad reasons. if they tried to set up a real partnership with naka and then announce this then no one would have an issue. but their first instinct is to fud and be outright asshats

lmao, I bet you'll also defend the token freezing capability in EMONT.
>Market game as decentralized, claiming "no one can take your monsters away from you"
>add account freezing
>add terms of service stating your account will be frozen if you use 3rd party services

riddle me this, whats the point of using the blockchain if etheremon's architecture is essentially the equivalent of a wordpress website with a slow database everyone has to pay to use.

>etheremon.com/#/tos

The etheremon shills ITT will defend this because their bags depend on it. Unlike tokens, etheremon assets are locked to the contract they are bound to. Remember when everyone was waiting for basic transfer functionality to be added and they were stuck holding pictures of fan art?

7.1. The Business may be required, from time to time, to obtain certain information about You (“User Information”) in order to complete the purchase, capture and collection of the Etheremons. If the Business so requires, and You do not provide the information, then We may be unable to complete the purchase, capturing, collection; or deliver the Etheremons to You.

7.2. If the User Information is so required, it is important that You provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information, and You agree to update such information as needed, to keep it accurate, complete, and up-to-date.

Any attempt to trade, exchange or otherwise give away the Etheremons outside the Etheremon Platform, or other than by using the Services provided through the Etheremon Platform to trade a prohibited item, or to make an offer to trade items where the trade is contingent upon an event (e.g. the outcome of a battle) is strictly prohibited under these Terms. You can only obtain Etheremons or tradable items from the Business, or other Etheremon Seekers, and through means provided by Us, and not from or through any third-party platform, exchange, broker, or other mechanism, unless expressly authorised.

LMAO

the game has part of it centralized so they're bound by laws. that's a ToS and is no guarantee to ever happen. it's so that people can't launder money into the game and keep a token of consistent value even if they just scammed people for the money. the point of that clause is that if the devs are told about someone using their game for illegal reasons that the devs aren't considered an accomplice. your emont can't be frozen just for playing the game. ALL freezing emont does is stop you from purchasing castles and future emont-payable services, of which there is basically nothing right now. you can still play the game fine even of your emont WAS frozen for some reason

14.7. Right to Amend: The Business may revise the Terms from time to time in any circumstances, including but not limited to:

(a) changes in the type of cryptocurrency used for the purchase of Etheremons;

(b) changes in the value and features of the Etheremons;

Fuckin love etheremon

5 EMONT have been deposited to your account for this post

Hate on Ethercraft all you want. That is the top game right now. Etheremon is cool by ethercraft will be much more sustainable. You dumb fucks are only looking at the small picture. RIP, user.

Lol I like ethercraft better desu. Whoever says differently hates money.

Will be able to dungeon crawl for eth. $1000’s of it.

If you hate money then don’t join the ethercraft ICO

Go put your money on Bazinga Coin then you call hopefully make money by telling jokes about yourself for being so fucking stupid

Literally all this means is that they can
a. change which tokens are used for transactions if required (such as when they went from EMON to EMONT) and,
b. edit the price of mons and any features that may have issues if there are issues with them
This game is partially centralized so they're required to make a ToS to avoid potential lawsuits. Any decentralized game can do what is being claimed here already, Naka is just forced to be upfront about it.

alright mr smooth guy, how about these two points? Lets see you rationalize this: