Important TA

Guess the coin guys. Because if you're not buying now, you're fucked.

ark?

Very comfy on the Turtletrain

thx just bought 100k

another good coin but not yet.

Fuckoff chomos. Nobody wants your shitcoin

Deep brain

oh wait - I didnt check date

My god TRX finally

Holy shit I haven’t heard the insult chomo in like years.

Trips confirm

My TA partner has just released this TA that sets a price target.

wrong. It's turtleshitcoin cash

by god that looks like a 52 degree double volume spike! A very rare pattern but it checks out every time. 50 sats here we come.

oh i heard about that one. I image will match electroneum in price performance. hope it doesn't have the same flaws

nope. Those retards are too focused on making money and not tech. Turtlecoin is gonna do it right.

subtle off-white coloring...the tasteful thickness of it...omg! it even has a watermark!

What are they doing different?

really bad news, the second peak is not actually 1/5 height. this pattern is "dropped ball", it bounces lower each time and then rolls into the sewer.

sorry

XRb?

LINK?

definitely dbc

It's TRTL.

you wish. That things going down and down and down.
you don't know what you're talking about.
development first. open friendly community. No ICO no premine.Anyone can participate in making the coin better. Realistic goals.

Trust me, when you invest in this coin, your little fuckin nuts are gonna start quaking buddy. Your little nuts are gonna be quaking. Yeah. Yeah! YEAAAAH. You're gonna shoot cum. YOU'RE GONNA SHOOT CUM. You're gonna shoot HOT CUM EVERYWHERE. And that's a promise. That's a promise folks. That's a fuckin promise right there. You're gonna shoot fucking hot jizz all over your computer, all over your mechanical keyboard and your razer mouse. I swear to god, that you will bust a nut, the first time you invest. That's my money back guarantee. If you don't bust a nut the first time you invest, message me.

go away turtle marine

you ok there buddy?

what's going on big guy?

So should I cash out my 401k and put it in the turtleshitcoin cash?

It’s hard to tell whether or not people are legitimate anymore ever since the discord shills invaded

What you mean? This is not a legit crypto?

Are you Indian, user?

Do I work in office, not a call center.

Will trade all my xrb for one turtle.
I think Bitgrail stole them all tho kek.