Who was here?

Who was here for the rise and fall of the ponzis? Post your stories and experience below. This is crypto history in the making.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xb9cd700b8a16069bf77ededc71c3284780422774
etherscan.io/address/0x310b15AD0a8B282ee8011d91c79fEba80CB179C8#code
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more like the rise and fall of powh. ponzi 4.0 is coming out tonight, this time with a real dev team

Link me?

Nice FUD bro

yes my brudda. every time you kill it it just becomes stronger

Dude named Arc on the powh discord found an exploit to give himself unlimited tokens/dividends. Then either him or someone else applied it to the OG site and it's bugged AF

did you guys get your money out in time? Someone just drained powhcoin

Every crash is a re-crash re-crash.

I dont mean to fud lol.

HOLY SHIT etherscan.io/address/0xb9cd700b8a16069bf77ededc71c3284780422774

OG POWH IS OFFICIALLY RIP

uh check powh my guy

This guy just stole almost a millie

etherscan.io/address/0xb9cd700b8a16069bf77ededc71c3284780422774

Truth :( I can't withdraw. It still shows my balance, but metamask keeps giving me an error. Im hoping this isn't true, and in an hour or so itll work but im stressed as fuck right now

A fool and his money are soon parted. Can't believe there are people stupid enough to fall for this

It's gone dude, they already withdrew

So how did someone give themselves infinite tokens?

>2018
>Still getting cucked by Shinobi and Whalebro's scams

No sympathy for anyone who buys into their bullshit. Every single coin they shill ends up going down in value. Whalebro is a nice guy though, just don't listen to his shills.

ahahahha ponzifags btfo, rip in peace greedy pajeets

dude just minutes ago i cash out my tiny ethers before the crash oh my

i made 80 bucks on dividents through powh3 yesterday and didnt make anything on the coins, i cashed out and considered entering back in but not now KEK

FUCK

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS EXPLOIT

Got out just in time inshallah

I made $1,000 on OG a few hours after it launched. I lost $10 on PoWH3, I continued to FOMO into NUMB where I may have lost or gained $10

Then I put $800 into Shadow. Lost all of that, put the rest back into OG PoWH, made $200 because of a bug that gave me 1 PoWH token. It just appeared out of nowhere, I didn't have enough in my wallet to have bought it.

Got out of OG for the second time this morning, intending on holding my money for EthPyramid

CryptoCountries comes out of nowhere and nets the great nation of Jamaica 1.2 ETH

Now I don't know what to do. All these ponzis have me dizzy

I got into OG powh on day 1 and a 1/2 with 2eth. Woke up in the middle of the night to pee and could not shake a bad feeling about it. Sold for a 0.4 eth loss. At least I didn’t get rekt like those who held on

Get your revenge by getting in on something early, instead of late:

pajeetcoin.xyz
etherscan.io/address/0x310b15AD0a8B282ee8011d91c79fEba80CB179C8#code

Time to buy back in!

I bought 24 eth at .2 feels bad man

lmao I wish this was true

HAHAHAHAHA fucking killing the ponzi game, user

Shadow and Arc have both enabled EthPyramid to succeed tonight! The guy who found the exploit gave a heads up hours ago, everyone called it FUD except the EthPyramid devs who confirmed and fixed their code before tonights release.

Game on!

Eth not going up tonight. But it will, and it will be the survivor and inherit all the money

and he's coordinating with the ETHpyr devs right now to make sure it's foolproof

Can't wait until the next "exploit" that the devs "had no idea was there"

tell them to NOT release for another WEEK

Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me
Fool me three times you're a fucking retard

Arc is confirmed he's going to refund all the ETH by putting it into EthPyramid
Get in before him for the divvies

use powhcoin4.com don't fall for that pajeet one

>Turn 0.15 ETH into 0.3 ETH in the first Ponzi (the one that doubled)
>Break even on second Ponzi
>Turn 0.3 ETH into 0.7 ETH in POWH, but pulled it out for shadow
>Get fucked in the ass, lost 0.7 ETH
>Dump 0.5 ETH back into POWH, decide gains are shit, cash out
>Laugh at greedy fuckers still holding cash in POWH as it crashes and burns