Post your biggest crypto mistakes

post your biggest crypto mistakes

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/usaherald.com/john-monarch-ceo-shipchain-sued-alleged-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-scheme/amp/
bita.studio/members,
bita.studio/members
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lost 5 ETH buying this absolute garbage.

I like how you keep posting the same picture

Wait for the announcement user. You will thank me

Trusting Bitgrail

ouch

LINK
I've formed an emotional connection with it. It's over for me. The only thing you should NEVER do.

What announcement

I refuse to believe that's a boy... n-no way...

Shit is every shipping-based coin shitting the bed then or what? Wonder if Shipchain will do alright

smart. refugee. cities.

google.com/amp/s/usaherald.com/john-monarch-ceo-shipchain-sued-alleged-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-scheme/amp/

>blockarray
>mistake

>DYOR

Lost 100 ETH the day poloniex listed ETC after the fork and I thought ETH was about to die. Ugh.

Bought Canya on Kucoin upon release. "Easy 10x!!!" Bought at $5.40ish and finally sold at $1.20

This lawsuit is five years old and has nothing to do with ShipChain. They just threw buzzwords on the old title to get low-iq clicks

ShipChain is going to be everything BlockArray wabted to be

Both members of BiTA (Blockchain in Transport Alliance) bita.studio/members, I'll invest in both

Didn’t know about this, thanks. Check out the ShipChain partnership with Purdue, it’s legit

No worries, picked it up from new ARY copypasta that was done yesterday; I still don't understand how most of you idiots even get into crypto, I figured it was moron proof since getting alone requires a few brain cells. The ico was a success, the exchange listing was fairly quick, the pricing is very very decent considering we're 2x ico pricing in a bear market where most tokens/coins have lost over 50% of their mcap. We have another start up partnership today and another partnership coming this friday.

That's 3 partnerships and an exchange just this month alone and we just finished ICO. We have a product and it WORKS, meaning we're already ahead of 99% of the current tokens and coins out there. New road map coming, new website & logo coming, the partnership with Qlink actually made sense and ADDS VALUE.

I'm sure the TBA partnerships also make sense and add value. We're also members of BiTA (Blockchain in Transport Alliance) bita.studio/members , Look at the other members. Also currently partnered with a small trucking company,

Most of the other ICO's or larger supply chains you see who are already partnered with massive billion dollar companies are 1-2 years away from any sort of product and the partnerships are based on promises.

It's better to start off with a small company in exactly the niche we're in which is perfect for getting our feet wet. The bigger ones will come, slow and steady beats being overvalued coming right out of the gate with bullshit partnerships and a product launch in 2022..

PoWHCoin, they just exit scammed "claim to have (((gotten hacked)))" with the 990 ETH that was in the contract including some $300 worth I put into it.

ZCL

Down 50k

redpill me on ARY

What did you expect?