Coinfess

Coinfess.

VEN

Bought fun and dbc ath please forgive me.

Bought cripple at 2,50 now holding some heavy bags

All in telcoin

I deserve what happens next

I THOUGHT RIPPLE WAS GOING TO COINBASE
I MADE 10 THREAD OVER 3 HOURS

Dodgy Italian Bitgrail cunts won't gib muh shitcoins and took all muh XrB
Y I no buy bazinga and turtle instead fuggggggggg

Why? Didn't they say they wouldn't ever add it or something?

I'm in the shower watching charts on my phone

I had a dream that LINK went to $5 overnight. All the people I called stinky were rich and I was the stinky one. I still don't own any LINK even after this dream.

you're not alone, fucking dbc

I bought 6000 LINK and the weight is starting to hurt.

I think crypto is retarded

But i'm here for the money

Bought LTC at 200 and then again at 175, sitting on 55 coins. Maxed out my balance transfer loans and home equity line of credit on this shitcoin

i sometimes jerk off to the sexy pictures with sergeys face pasted on them
>cum tribute to make link price go up

I bought Ven at $7
I bought OMG at $18
Worst of all
I bought LINK at 1.30

I bought 21k VEN and sold under a dollar

I put a 0.5 BTC buy order for SNGLS on Bleutrade and it ended up not getting listed..
>half a bitcoin stuck in limbo
FORGIVE ME FATHER I'LL REPENT

I bought telcoin above 70 sats,
and i sold it all to buy another shit coin
im over 50% loss

i went all in on tron at 28 cents and im still holding bags

im hoping it becomes the new king

it was you... so... you are me. Nice to meet you.

you suck.

ALL IN

i bought link at 700 sats. My money went from 900 to 1400 because of it, but now its down to 600. Fuck crypto

I gambled my whole entire XRB stack away right before the rebranding

Bought UFR near ATH. Felt retarded for a while after that

just sell and buy at the very bottom where it will eventually be at

I fud xrb almost every day because I think it is fucking hilarious how gullible people are

Just sold my NEO stack to buy more LINK

I all inned icon before the summit and am still holding it

I bought Telcoin near ATH

Heavenly Father, I pray that the evil spirits not continue to fuck my shit up.
In Jesus name, AMEN.

I keep investing in shitcoins that end up on KuckCoin and die due to muh competition.

Idk why I’m hodling amb

Another shill-victim AAAAAH

Bought 1000 ANT shares at $1. Sold at $5.
Kill me

initial investment FUN and BAT at ATH when the FOMO kicked in the hardest on the 11th. Down 40%

I was gonna buy a few thousand at 27k never did, just watched it rise ever since.

I'm addicted to the possibility of more gain but am super worried. I'm very leveraged. Initial buy in of $23k on credit card over the course of oct/nov. Was worth 78k at the peak, and now bouncing between 42-50k.

If I liquidate now, I could pay off my initial debt, my preexisting debt, and have enough left over to pay taxes, but then I'd be out, and would have to add 400-500 per paycheck into crypto and start from scratch. I told myself I'd cash out my principle and extra to be debt free once I reached around $140k, that way I'd have 100k to daytrade. I'm holding, but father I am feeling weak.

Bought 1000 DASH at $2 (wanted to be a masternode) and sold at $3.50 after reading instamine FUD. Dammit.

I bought VEN at 8.45

50% in xvg

I managed to daytrade my stack down from $1,540 at end of December to ~300 bucks.
I lost nearly 2k on GBTC stock.
Im deeply in the red - 2 months ago such losses would have been incomprehensible to me at yet they happened because I'm a low intelligent emotional idiot.

you are dumb as fuck. pay off your debt.

Holy FUCK dude. Dump everything except ICX and LINK and go 50/50. Fuck sales user get your shit together. Do your own research and unfuck that portfolio.

Sold my XRB at a loss because of the Shitgrail debacle. The funniest thing is, I had my XRB at Kucoin but I thought it was gonna dip below $12. Told myself I'd sell now and buy back when it's cheaper. Bought back at $20.

i'm all in on XRB/NANO

>bought telcoin at 90 sat
>down 50%
>before that bought tron at 23 cents
>sold at 8

just hahahahahaha

Fuck off franco

I think the biggest mistake in general was buying anything in January. I cashed out $75k a few weeks ago and decided to reinvest the $35k I had left.
Thank god I left 70%+ in ETH. That's why the whole portfolio is down only 15%.

I'm a DigiMarine
And I'm never selling

Picked MOD over VEN 4 months ago.

VEN was $0.22. We're talking $2200 for a strength node. Ofc VEN was nothing it was today. No partners. Maybe Givenchy.

Still made money on MOD. But only 2x.

VEN would have been 40x + assloads of THOR. Fuuuuccckkkkkkk. MOD is such a shitcoin too

Ven at 7 isnt bad, it probably wont be under 7 much longer

what jav is this?

Bought UFR and I'm still holding.

MIRD-145: Superb BODY - Real Creampies - Large Orgies SPECIAL

fucking kek do you just buy everything that is shilled on biz?

I sold my xrb at 7$ and my xlm at 20 cents.

>sold BTC at $17000
>bought 30k XLM at $0.05
>bought 12k REQ at $0.05

Regretting not selling REQ.

Bought TAU at 1.15 now it's 0.25
Bought REQ at 600 sats, sold at 900
Sold LINK at the 1500 sats

I challenge you to find anyone more JUST than me.

Thanks. Found it on my chink tracker

For the past 2.5 months, pretty much. I bought and sold VEN, REQ, TRX, FUN, XRP, DBC (not the same DBC I'm holding now). I made nice profits until I started buying the shitcoins you see in mid January.

I took 900 dollars to 5800 dollars with BNTY.

I then promptly bought CANYA at 7 dollars per coin (newbie mistake buying on listing) and got just'd iron handing down to around 800 dollars of my original stack left.

that's not a confession. gtfo of my safe space richfag.

you were greedy and are still being greedy, cash out before it's too late and you're stuck with "had i known"

i dumped ICX bags on those faggots yesterday and made bank.

these. feels bad man.

don't worry friend, if we hold for a year we might get our money back. That's if our shitcoins aren't forgotten.

pls gimme ur honest thoughts on ICX and LINK user

I already sold the CAN.

I was too disgusted to ever see its face again.

I have another 30 ZCL that I got at $30 a piece that im riding. I'm hoping God sees fit to bless me with some gains.

tee hee i bought at 2.17 dollars and sold at 60 cents

You got pajeeted my friend

Why do you guys mindlessly buy whatever is shilled on Veeky Forums? I really don't get it. Is it that you can't be arsed to do your own research?

Of course you're gonna lose money, 80% of Veeky Forums are idiots who can't think for themselves and just jump on the next "moon-mission". Do your own research, invest in great companies with a strong competitive advantage and you will see a lot more success in your portfolio.

I bought BTC at 19k

>slowly recovery after the crash swing trading, almost there to cut even
>another crash happens, try to swing trade again to recover but only end up losing more money, atleast 20% less than before
Hold me biz

man fuk u ;(

Pretty much me over the last few days. Learned my lesson >:(

>FUN bags

Yikes

I bought IOTA at $5.29 and XRP at $2.43, I deserved getting dumped on 100%

As a /gd/ fag I have a really difficult time investing in coins with shitty-looking logos

Do you even do your own research?

Y-you take that back!

me too /gd/bro, but sometimes you got to keep in mind that rebranding happens if a coin is in early stages