PRL MOON

TESTNET IS LIVE, I REPEAT, TESTNET LIVE, MOON MISSION IGNITION GOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kVsX4eTx_g
cryptolve.com/oyster-pearl-solution-advertisements/
medium.com/oysterprotocol/how-prl-pricing-will-work-in-the-future-d67c4f231386
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes please

People are going to test it over the next few days. Price should see a steady increase as the validations gain more traction and exposure.

woop woop x8 minimum

FUDDERS BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=6kVsX4eTx_g

holy shit the order book is so thin this could actually see 2x+ in 24 hours.

already in, see ya on the moon
1.2$ guaranteed

its a good opportunity to get easy money, buy PRL NOW!

HERE WE GO TESTNET LIVE
TONIGHT WE DINE ON THE MOON
cryptolve.com/oyster-pearl-solution-advertisements/

>those 2 50k eth walls that were slapped up for 1 minute

In this for the long haul. Devs are initially aiming to offer 64GB per PRL a year which equates to ~$15 per token and then expanding in the future.

medium.com/oysterprotocol/how-prl-pricing-will-work-in-the-future-d67c4f231386

look at buy walls on kucoin

that's what I'm talking about brah

MOTHERFUCKING COMFY. WE TOLD YOU FUCKERS. WE TOLD YOU DAY AFTER DAY.

delete i'm still accmulating
>dont let these cancer into my comfy pearlies

100 Eth buy wall on Kucoin!

Can you set a stoploss on kuckcoin?

It's never gonna go back to ATH again is it?

i wish

support established at 1100 eth

it went from $5 to $0.75
wish i had sold at 5 and bought back then...
is hodling a meme?

How about market sell button? Shit fucking exchange, can see it tanking and me trying to sell too slowly and getting rekd

Yes and No. Always feel free to sell the top and buy back lower to increase your stack. Easier said than done of course.

Going to the moon boys! Strap in!!

hope you faggots bought.

remember, 1 PRL = 64-512GB of storage will be the peg

so.........
invest in your shitty tron puppies
or buy something thats literally gonna 10-50x just from storage value, not even counting speculative value.

STRAP IN OYSTERBROS

The potential is mouth watering.

lol wannabe BAT faggots

will it hit 2$ today?

it's not gonna dip again like everything else r-right?

its already dip AF my man

Uh oh here comes the smolder!

2$ before the dinner

tfw only 900 pearls to my name

am I gonna make it

DUMPED

Some pajeet just took a big dump...

Someone just dumped a shitload into the wall. Higher high will be set, then a trend reversal will begin for sure

And we're back

"The oyster, a product that can be used in many different ways, is winning over more and more Chinese consumers"

$0.50 by supper in beijing

Wow, it actually works. Pretty slow, but all around 1 node/hook on their first testnet phase.

Anyone else actually looking forward to using this shit?

The only way to beat the whales is to buy right after they dump (as a collective) so the price rises above what they dumped for and they have to fomo in higher. There will be massive price suppression I'm imagining.

dump your load on me whalies

Can someone explain to a brainlet how I can test this out myself?

Closed alpha. Only whoever signed up for it will have access starting whenever the devs wake up

they worked for like a week straight to get this out

It hasnt been released to the public yet. I think they were aiming for a April general release

im a bit confused here

is this a file storage system?
I thought it was supposed to replace advertisements and paywalls

What information did one have to provide for the signup?

Oh okay, I'm just eager to try it out myself

welp, looks like it was dumped back down into the same downwards trend it had before. Sorry guys

its both

It's both, the proof of work from the website visitors makes sure that the data thats stored on the tangle is being refreshed and therefore not being deleted by iota snapshots. To store data you need to pay some PRL and users refreshing the data will search for PRL embedded withing the data, any they find will go towards the website they are visiting.

>medium.com/oysterprotocol/how-prl-pricing-will-work-in-the-future-d67c4f231386

Is that for a year of storage?

yes

The CEO is a real asshole IRL. I saw Bruno at a seafood store downtown yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, shuck, shuck, shuck shuck?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like eleven bags of clams and two live trout in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter although he managed to unnoticeably stuff both trout in his pants.

When she took one of the bags and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and angrily told her to scan each clam individually “to prevent any corruption” and then turned around and winked at me. "I don’t even like oysters." After she scanned each individual clam from the bags and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning relly loudly and asking if it's possible to pay in the "revolutionary pearl currency".

You pay for storage with prls, websites get prls if they run a script. So the storage adds real world value to the mined prls. A price that will be pegged. And it's speculated that it could be around 15$ per prl (1 prl = 64gb).

This feels like a new megaupload but better.

Name, telegram handle, email

Not true, will likely form a higher low than the previous local high which will start a trend reversal. This doesn't count the fundamental stuff coming, like the Altcoin Buzz video coming in the next few days. Which will see a massive pump.

Go on their website and read "Under The Shell" section, it's a whole platform and economy, not just a utility token. People upload shit to the tangle using PRL as payment. That PRL gets deposited into a datamap. Users that visit the website that hosts the Oyster script search for the PRLs in the datamap the website is attached to. Very oversimplified but this will fundamentally change the internet. There are plans to be able to host websites on the tangle in the future as well but that's probably months or years away.

Date you should be looking forward to is somewhere in Q2 when mainnet launches.

okay thanks I understand much better now

>Name, telegram handle, email
Yikes, lets hope this is not gonna be a thing for the finished product, i hoped it was gonna be completely anonymous.

No, of course not, the whole premise is that Oyster is gonna be anonymous. That's why Bruno wanted to stay anonymous because of the political repercussions the protocol could have in the future. Imagine storing some politicians nudes on there and it can't be taken down by the govt due to it being encrypted in 500 diff nodes. If someone shares the private key to that file, everyone will be able to access it.

The details are just because they wanna have their core Telegram following test it first. The network is quite weak right now due to not having many nodes up, so they are only allowing the TG frequenters

Iota bagholder should really dig PRL, all the transactions that the protocol spams onto the tanlge should speed it up and help fix the problem it has currently.

nice dip btw

time to buy more

Who the fuck keeps selling

Swing traders tryna make a quick buck. Oh also this coin has a ton of bagholders from the datadash pump when they bought in at $3+

It also has a whale who continually unloads small segments of several thousands with a automated bot.

I noticed that, I was planning on jumping out at 1250 when the buy wall was getting eaten away but was too slow

what does Bruno want to hide so bad that he had dedicate his life to building the future of distributed storage?

Why does this shitcoin have such a horrible liquidity problems.

Holy shit.

Thats Kucoin as a whole

All Kucoin coins have started to have this problem since they started listing 5 coins a week. It's a P&D exchange, same with Cryptopia. It will get on a better exchange soon, now that it has a working product at least.

You all could just buy ADX on binance if you want to recover your losses by mid feb