Eat shit and die vidya poorfags. I have twice this many coming next week

Eat shit and die vidya poorfags. I have twice this many coming next week.

asics are better ROI.. I dont understand why people buy gpus just to mine flavor of the month shitcoins

>mfw PoW goes the way of the dodo and you're left with a bunch of useless hardware that you'll have a tough time offloading

OP LARPS AGAIN

I bought this card specifically to mine gamer tears.

what shelving unit is that
ive seen it before somewhere

good thing i dont need one of those to play my visual novels and eroge

I have a 1080ti and all I play is Doki Doki Literature Club.

Just some random Costco shelves. There isn't a brand name on it.

neat but overkill
i've been playing the yosuga no sora vn lately
shoujo city looks fun too so im thinking i'll play a bit of that as well soon
doki doki litterature club looks really cute so thats on the list too

i can tell you it's because they don't understand the principles of mining. most literally mine at a loss predicting / hoping that the shitcoin moons, then of course it does because they always do and they call this a profit.

it is mostly a matter of neets grasping for some kind of self validation, they want to be doing something to impress others or at least themselves, but don't actually want to do any work, they feel intelligent plugging in the cables and installing mining software.

for the younger neet / the older degenerate it is also a great way to dip into mommies purse, they stack 100 dollars on their parents power bill and net themselves some internet money, to the retard this feels like they are making money.

basically they're happy to pay a premium to feel good about themselves.

You are a 9000k LADPer. If you actually mined you’d know you’re in way too fuckin late. Put that bajillion dollars of equipment you’ve got, cash it out to fiat, buy an ethereum dip, and make way more than you will trying to PoS your way to a Lambo.
You stupid. Pajeet. Fuck.

This obliterates the nu male.

i want more names

give me the names

Buy a surface pro, currently reading the steam version of clannad. Its amazing being able to play on the bed or toilet.

top 3:

1) muv-luv, muv luv alternative
2) little buster or clannad
3) majikoi

fate stay is also good

they buy them in hopes their raped cards retain 50% of their resale value when their shitcoins get shoah'd

hell ya boi. fuck those gaming /v/irgins anyways. post this on /v/ and reddit/r/gaming to mine some serious salt.

I scored a Surface Pro 3 a couple years ago for 70% off retail new. The product itself is wonderful, and well designed. The 1440p IPS screen puts out great colors and response times. The pen works great, but I'm not a artist, so it's rarely used. Even the weak sauce i3 can handle VN games. Don't bother with the m processors, get at least the i3.

>no timestamp
kys

Project I did with my friend. We each dropped about a grand and made 3.5 ETH each in about 90 days. Yeah, we made a profit but just put the same amount into ETH at the time I would've been able to get around 8.

Anyway, it was more of an experiment and because I'm absolutely obsessed with anything involving blockchain I realize how valuable any knowledge in this field is going to be so I thought it would be smart for me to get my hands on my own miner and understand how it actually works.

All in all, lots of fun, not as profitable as just investing.

Another angle, if anymore cares

Is it still profitable though?

I’ve been thinking of setting up a small 4-6 house rig for the exact same reason, as a sort of learning hobby... but I would like to make a profit by the end of the year