aspirecrypto.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking Chris D. rose is a god

Skip to 11:08 for the best one lol

I need a cryptobimbo qt like that

>asks wanchain rep what a blockchain is
>I have no idea

SELL SELL SELL

oh god thing is reddit cringe tier. i can't stop watching.

it would be one thing if this was in the courtyard of a college campus, but at a meetup, where most of the people asked are repping crypto related companies. i mean shit, i'm amazed that lycid fake exit scam ar glasses company was there. wish i could go and ask them some questions in person.

I don't know how the fuck a modem router and the internet protocols work, and yet here I am.

true

that's not exactly comparable to this situation.

If you went to a networking conference, I would expect you to be able to explain, even if only in layman's terms, how networks operate.

Your example is more comparable to a speculator investing in crypto-curency, in that he uses the technology, but has no real interest in the underlying mechanisms.

Fuck you weren’t kidding. What a piece of shit company I bet they’re doing an ICO too

And then there’s the European guy who actually knows 90% of what he’s talking about but ends up lecturing for 10 minutes and goes on a giant tangent.

I have no counter-argument for that. I'm not particularly intelligent, but I could come up with a response like "A record which is hard to modify, and is contributed to by competing sources, and is stored and maintained in many different locations."

But if this is the market we're in, so be it.

>party people

normies need to off themselves holy shit

If you went to a car show and asked a blonde model to explain the new valve timings and fuel injectors on this years model you’d have made the mistake of asking the wrong person too advanced of a question.

But this is like asking what are the wheels of the car made of? It’s actually fucking scary when employees don’t even know jack shit.

This video shows that biz will make it because it is way ahead of the normies and even as they learn slowly, we will learn and still be a step ahead.

>thinks people who participate on this board are ahead of normies
this board is dead. all the competent smart money is either gone or lurking.

Bitcoin Uncensored is great.

Wasn't Chris DeRose the first one to call out the Tezos scam?

normies know and they don't understand how cryptocurrencies work, dumb money being taken advantage of

This guy has my respect. He walks through all the normie jews riding the hype wearing fancy suits and standing tall, meanwhile he wears a black washed out t-shirt and a hat.

yea he did an interview with the guy i think

his interview with Vlad, peter schiff, saifaden ammous, richard heart, riccardo spagni. all good stuff

he is O.G.

His conversation with Ricardo Spagni finally convinced me about Monero. Chris' interview with Weev is great, too:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUDtOFS0vjU

I would pay for the monetized part of the Weev episode if it wouldn't be necessary for that to regristrate at Patreon.

i donated chris some xmr last week :D

ESL here, but shouldn't he use an article before"blockchain" and not simply say "what is blockchain"? He's making fun of people, but it sounds like he's using blockchain as a gerund instead of a noun and basically "what is computer" instead of "what is a computer" or "what is computing".

This is very sobering and I'll remember them before ever being excited about any ICO or crypto project. Here's their website: aspirecrypto.com

>blockchain is opportunity
that smug faggot should be thrown off a building

He's right, though.

>pigs
>to
>the
>slaughter

Aside from interviewing retards, why would anybody goto one of these events? It looks fucking boring as shit.

Technically yeah but it's like saying computer = opportunity, it means fuck all.

bloody hell

>flat brim
I like knowing from a thumbnail how stupid the video will be. Thanks for saving me from clicking on it.

He is smarter than you.

> :D
Not sure if you're sarcastic but why aren't there any Bitcoin Uncensored memes yet?

>When there's a fox hunt, they get a big pack of hounds to chase after the scent. Now, in every pack of hounds, there's always one old dog at the back with no sense of smell. He's getting too old for this really, but he's gamely bringing up the rear. Now this dog can't smell the fox. This old dog doesn't even know that there is a fox. All this dog is doing is following arseholes!
>And that's all you need to know about the world of fashion

I would watch Chris interview with Vlad about Poss then you will know he is smarter than you

dat ass @ 6:47
bueno