ARY thread

is ARY (Block Array) a solid bet? what will the price look like in 3-5 months?

Below ico price

so its a good idea to buy rn?

If we enter bull market again it'll hit $4 - $6 in 2 months. One of the few legitimate cryptos. It's licensed in the US and cleared by the SEC nigga.

True and a registered llc in wyoming.

kek. I'm gonna put my life savings in this

Same as AXP
None of these are doing good

>in wyoming.
why

>Same as AXPNone of these are doing good
wait wut

Meh don't do that, diversify half into a sure safe bet like VeChain and the other half into this if you want.

AXP is a retarded shitcoins while this thing has a use.

this is the new obsidia. literallyn nothing left to look foward to for this. none of the annoucnements did shit

what is the vechain outlook

VeChain you can safely hold for the rest of 2018 and get a minimum 5x ROI.

whales are about to kill this coin even with the surprise listing

lawd

>whales are about to kill this coin even with the surprise listing
whales? what?

there's a 125ETH wall at .0025

Im new, can anyone tell me if anything good has ever come out of the shithole that is Kucoin??

I bought TEL a few weeks back and that has been getting dumped since the competition ended. Now with ARY, competition starts and it gets dumped within hours of hitting the exchange and it is now near ICO price. Why would anyone want to have their coin listed on that exchange it seems as if thats where they all go to die.

I feel this way too, I don’t even care about pumps but is there even a single coin that has actually taken off after being listed on KuCoin? Any coin being listed there is actually a red flag for me personally

Raiblocks and Pearl did, but after mid-Dec literally every other new coin dies. Ironically that's when KuCoin started gaining more volume. Guessing it must be all the normies that couldnt get on to any other exchange and just panic sell at each dip

December any coin that got listed there mooned. I made massive gains from buying just when the coin got listed and selling s few days later.