WHY?

Honestly why isnt there any masternode coins on here? Are you guys fucking retarded? My one MN coin literally is backed by a commodity that actually has a real dollar value? Holy shit could you actually believe a coin that doesn't have NOTHING backed behind it its crazy... you guys are all sitting here talking about "moon missions" bleeding money the last couple weeks while Ive made thousands doing nothing. Do some research and protect yourself with these type of investments. Not even shilling just want the smart ones out there to profit! DYOR

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y8uRsftL_uUcDPPiRvDDxJwI2ftLZq1iPavKaGfrF_c/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gib hint which coin for masternode worth a damn plz and how much required to stake?

post gains or get the fuck outta here

WTC

Lookup LUX

Yeah because the average poorfag on here can afford a $400k masternode.

I'd buy xem masternode but I'm not that rich

suck my dick i aint posting shit like i said im not shilling faggot DYOR i dont care if you guys stay poor fucking biztards.. i got off this fuckin bored months ago when i saw moon missions being posted during a bear run hahahh what idiots

Also some of you can do it.
150k xem required

every node i bought has been under 5 grand. (Now each are worth about 12-14k give or take and one has ALMOST returned my money while the other i just got the node running but bough into presale and it double overnight

>Need 5000 to masternode
>price is $31 per WantonCoin
well thats why no one talks about it nigger. Most of us are three to low five figs.

Walton isnt the only masternode coin man BAKA this is why biztards wont go anyone LOOK IN PLACES OUTSIDE THIS FUCKING RETARDED SHILLY SIGHT

ok one hint. you can POS any amount and the POS is 25 percent

TRAC will have masternodes.

how many coins for a node? any idea

We don't post them here because we don't want normies buying our shit and raising masternode prices.
Delete this.
If the one you're eyring is 400k you're too late.

sage

Thanks for the tip money snek I shall double up my income.

but if we already have masternodes? why does it matter yea MN rewards goes down but the price typically rises as a result

Yes but I'm still buying. If you already have one then this doesn't apply shill away. But fuck I need them cheap masternodes and don't tell them about shares.

i did not even mention a name so your good just DYOR im sure you can find the good ones... the one im talking about specifically is still VERY affordable bro

My nigga I know the good ones. Bless you, but we don't mention them here because this shit is how normies find out about our secret riches. As much as I'd like a good thread it's not worth the info compromise.

its almost too hard to LOSE on masternode coins its fuckin crazy as long is the ROI is nice and its not surrounded by retards theres no way you cant make tons of money even with this horrible bear market i managed to add around 15-20 percent gains on my porfolio

the one that im talking about is NOT on masternodes.online

a four letter symbol.... Any ideas what im talking about poorfags? not on CMC

Can you trade them right now?

yes last hint then im going to bed... this coin was on coinsmarkets and then the site crashed the price has been supressed.. now we are on a new fairly popular exchange!

SHILLL ME

smart

Na i gave hints DYOR

Tell me when added to any exchange

lifes not easy not everything is spoon fed... Thats why everyone out here on biz is forcefeeding there shitcoin down your throats every chance they get... real gems deserved to be dug up the right way best of luck homie

i gave you an exchange it WAS on. Good enough

INSN. Shhhhhhh. Biz ain't ready

insane backed by a real commodity? NOPE nice try

found it, I was actually looking at this a few weeks ago. one question, are the devs and wallet solid? I'm in some other staking coins and its a fucking headache with bugs and technical difficulties 24/7

This hint is not enough I can‘t see all coins who were listed on coinsmarket so I can’t do my own research

Another hint kind user? I'm hunting!

It's SMART you fucking retards. You can thank me in a few months.

mhmm i wonder if you really do got it... i bet your smart.... they are VERY solids this coin is VERY earlier in its stages of life... yes a few weeks ago would have been better but man you are still early in terms of MN setup it was kind of a bitch (most are) but TOTALLY hundred percent worth it all the way man... im actually gonna be setting up another one very soon head over to the discord and the community will help honestly the best community and best MN coin by FAR .. if we are talking about the same one

Ok thank you for being honest. I will buy a small amount for now and stake. I just joined the discord, my name starts with a M

Jesus christ made, you rubbin one off right now, riding that high horse ?

Post your blockfolio which is 90BTC+ or your opinion/tirade does not matter the least bit

its NOT smart but i actually do like smart user just a bit more expensive should of bought it at 700 dollars a node :( and hmm more hints idk one guy got it and pshhh FINE LAST HINT .... its listed on a decentralized exchange! i swear to god if anyone posts the name of it ill be pissed anons i could of been a douchebag and stopped after the 5,000 hint but i didnt i am done and can thank me when we are all comfortable. You guys are welcome

That's not backed by a commodity.

SUCK MY FUCKIN DICK... HOW BOUT DAT?

wrong coin then man

posting all those response receipts get the fuck outta here like i said IDGAF if you guys stay poor now fuck off

MBRS

Pretty sure I found it but don't want to spoil the fun for others. Thank you!
Anywhere I can message you to see if I got it right?

Yo op and friends who else /drunk/ and posting in the guess the masternode thread. I don't even care what it is. I don't need to know. It's BRAIN

No way!

join discord already on there talking to one smart user who guesses the right coin :)
not brain but wish i was drunk lol

ohad deserves a better thread user

wtf is OHAD nigga

Just joined! Need to wait 10 min before I can message. Name starts with a B - message me?

bruh wrong coin cant see you in the discord just joined sorry keep searching...

kek you will never make it

cuz biz is to dump

Well shit... The one I found is so badass, though... I'll keep hunting!

You sure? I just typed something in general chat

sorry agoras doesnt even have MN so wtf are you talking about? to my knowledge they dont even have POS yet so gtfo

positive bro talking to another user right now.. whatever coin you found is commodity backed? not many that i have found that have that niche

I would say so. It meets your other hints, too. Hahaha that's funny. I'm going to find it and thank the shit out of you.

when you find it ill message you then you BETTER let me know about this dope commodity backed coin shit i thought i found the only masternode commodity coin.... honestly should be to hard to find it took me a few seconds to find it doing it bullshit normal google searches so honestly at this point im spoon feeding people and i shouldnt so im done here giving hints

anyway with all this crypto i got... any suggestions for good BTC/altcoin debt cards thinking about bitpay but im not sure anons

Okay. Thought I found it again, but no discord link that I can find. Lmao second one that meets all the hints.

if you found it go onto the discord and post a comment with the first two letters of your discord name ill message you! maybe send a few coins your way to get you started

did you get the decentralized exchange hint? i feel bad i wanna say it cuz your working bard but defeats the point my nigga

think i found it, just entered discord. name starts with so---

Please don't! I'm in full puzzle mode. You've bestowed upon me the joy of the hunt.

i also found something....name starts with pr

Wooh! Finally got it I think. Name starts with Be

stll not bro lol are you fucking with me? hahah multiple people have got it man still waiting on you !

LMAO FUCK. Victory will be mine!

WTF? Either you are high and same-fagging or we have a severe case of guys fapping to their own smartness here.

Fuck off.

OK, thanks based user, found it finally. Name starts with FA. Another one no one here knows is more on the darknet side and starts with NI

You got that?

Is it on other ones, too? Or just the decentralized?

still waiting buddy on discord :)
did not see you enter discord

as of right now its on one decentralized exhange and ONE VERY VERY small exchange that im sure you wont find lol the decentralized exchange is a big hit and will help you find it

Bitcoin Lightning -BLT- is the most lucrative MN out now

drunk user here this thread is bad most decent masternodes will make you $. Link discord or gtfo

I CANT FIND IT K I L L M E

Still hunting. I'll make it.

Zrcoin?
Petro?
Tiberius?

Pls op i dont wanna stay poor

user it's ok honestly most mn will make you $ this thread has gone too far.

akroma.io faggots

Blocknet is obviously the best MN coin out there

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y8uRsftL_uUcDPPiRvDDxJwI2ftLZq1iPavKaGfrF_c/edit#gid=0

how bout suck my dick ? from the beginning i said i wasnt telling anyone the name im making you niggas work for it... everyone comes here for a free meal well GUESS WHAT BITCH THERE AINT ONE.... shit has been bleeding for WEEKS and i added 20 percent (conservatively) to my portfolio from this ONE mn coin... and BTW no one has said it hahahah

Well thx for nothing op

yeah im new cant find it pls send help :(

Coin that your talking about looks pretty good. Nice find, even although some of these faggots are on the right track I don't think they will manage to figure it out.

LMAO you're gonna lose your shit when you see some of the projects I have turned up. Looking forward to meeting you.

I don't give a fuck pay me bitch. I have my own mn sources which are measurably better than yours this whole thread is a fucking troll which is why I said give discord or gtfo and stop larping . bad thread is bad. As I said earlier OPs shitcoin doesn't matter as most mns will be profitable if purchased now he's just on some retard shit that's my hint you you guys.

this is why i posted here people like you my man looking forward to our convo...
i believe its a pretty good coin RIGHT NOW but when it starts rolling out its products/ideas and future exposure.. i dont see how it doesnt dominate its little niche crypto market ... biztards are made i wont say it cuz they like shit spoonfed into there retard fetus cram holes

this was so easy to find. found it in 5 minutes

sry I have been drinking. again this thread has gone too far. OP is normie that just found out he can make $ off this and is larping about brilliance that is easily attainable through nearly any mn. sorry to everyone here. this is the truth though.
you will make it user don't worry.

like i said SUCK MY DICK you wouldnt be on here begging for a user to tell you what coin it is .. your lazy, a huge faggot and i guarantee your fucking broke ahahah fagget

How many coins to get a node for this? maybe you can give that hint?

I don't give a fuck as I said much earlier
I know the good ones. I don't need your shit. I'm not begging and I don't need shit from you. But don't play with retard anons feelings it's not cool. Either way my folio is 100% bigger than yours.

hmmmmmmmm idk man i stopped giving hints after the one kid who got it in like 5 minutes said it was the easiest thing he found.. made me feel like it was too easy i want the strong to invest in this project the weak such as user B2z665F6 need to be weeded out

>the weak such as user B2z665F6
noob as I said. I never needed your shit nodes. You came here to brag before retard anons and that is noob tier.