What coin will 100x by May?

What coin will 100x by May?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbcoin.tradove.com/?i=HV4QOT4S
airtoken.com
nasdaq.com/press-release/airfox-announces-expanded-technology-partnership-with-pareteum-20180122-00349
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably NEO and its assorted shitcoins if anything, its the only platform thats actually started to pickup traction against ETH

brapp token

shes asian.

neo 100x would be 10,000 ..

are you serious?

Block Array

audiocoin

FUN

BRRREAAAAPAPPAPAPA
A
A
AAPAPPAAPA

Flixxo - Platform launches in May. I won't bullshit and say 100 times but I'll be holding for a 20x

Credence Coin dropped like crazy after getting hacked from 14m marketcap to $60000. Site has recently come back up and devs are active with new developments coming soon. Even if it never recovers to even half of its original value it has potential to go 50x.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

ADST (probs not 100x, but definitely 10x)

This.

BAR will 10x because its platform comes out in march and its the first of its kind

VOISE- music shit, masternodes 30m market cap another 10x

ZER might 100x if ppl still gaf about privacy coins and the bull returns

HAT for sure 100x

You mean the shitcoin copying block array? Lol

=

FUN for sure, their product will be released and live on mainnet by then

BBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFPPPPPTTTTTT

Telcoin

god damn it
I laugh every fucking time

>pic
>What coin will 100x by May?

ma dick

Mind sharing why you think HAT would be 100x. I have handful of HAT as well but 100x is a stretch dont you think :)

Some shitcoin no one's ever heard of

few minutes left

bbcoin.tradove.com/?i=HV4QOT4S

WE ARE THE NOFAP MARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING CUMMING

Yeah nah that's never going back up.

Airtoken, undervalued super low. Product and marketing coming out soon. airtoken.com

nasdaq.com/press-release/airfox-announces-expanded-technology-partnership-with-pareteum-20180122-00349

Any opinions on deeponion

Bitconnect not even kidding if any news comes out about them intergrating with bitconnectX or new plans for this coin its an easy 20X

this directory doesn't even exist
why live?