I put in $4,000 five years ago. I work as a server until just a few months ago and now I don't work at all

I put in $4,000 five years ago. I work as a server until just a few months ago and now I don't work at all.

You will make it. It's just going to take a couple years, probably way less than what it took me because there was a big lull after mt.gox. Sit tight guys, get comfy and remember that just staying in the blue chips is basically guaranteed money, although at a slower clip.

Hope y'all get rich :^)

No. Earn it.

Yeah, a friendly oldfag exists. :3

I'm hear and willing to earn.

Very nice user. Congrats if not faggot LARP. I've come to the realization I'm too late for lamboland. I have $35k in VEN WTC and OMG and now see that this is a 3-5 year plan.

this is actually believable. did you buy into the zrx crowdsale?

0xE7626EBDBDD9Fd42D3e53383aa98695472aB4610

Start with learning English pajeet.

congrats and thank u OP, any advice or wisdom u could share so we can one day reach what you have. what worked for you?

Congrats OP.

>person that made money by sitting on his ass tells someone to work for it

I'm hearing still.

lol get rekt pajeet shoulda researched instead of selling air duct cleaning over the phone

>OP posting from his phone
Pretty pathetic.
Not a pajeet and made plenty of money in crypto. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of acting sanctimonious when you yourself didn't deserve that money in the first place. I guess it is too much to expect common sense and humility from a retarded parvenue.

Holy shit,
New fag to biz all ways thought this shit was over saturated and it was "too late" to start.
Any advice on getting into crypto

Was I acting sanctimonious?

No larp. But you are not dude. I'm telling you right now, the entire market capitalization of crypto currencies is around half trillion dollars right now… The total market cap of all investable gold is 7 trillion. That is just gold! Blockchain assets are a new asset class these assets are going to be taking a small part of every other asset classes value. You're gonna have many lambo :)

Thanks user

No, I got in at twenty cents. Put $20,000 in because I realized immediately that this was the most elegant solution I have ever seen to the centralized exchange problem. I have not been as excited as I am with ZRX since I got into ETH at six dollars.

I spent hundreds of hours watching program videos when I don't know how to program, but I taught myself because I understood early that this was going to be the biggest bull market in the history of man.

Only a child would think that the only physical labor can be considered work.

We're here, just don't post often, too much noise now.

Thank you for this thread, user. Very much appreciated.

5 years and you only got 600k?????

Thanks man. I don't even want/need many lambos. If I can get out with $4-500k I can move to Japan or Italy with my GF and never have to work again with my current savings. I guess that's possible.. If my 3 holds go 10x I'll have $350k already.

Best of luck. Wish you more gains and that millionaire life.

I'm pretty proud making 150x+ in that time.

I mean just think about this…

Many analysts are saying that within the next five years the crypto market will be around $10 trillion. That is 20 times the current market cap. Now, of course, not every coin is going to go up 20 times. Some are going to go up more than that and some are going to go to zero. you have an excellent chance at picking up 10 times returns in three years l, just take it from me and don't get caught up in FOMO. Buy the coins you know about and love and stick with them.

Good luck

One of the most insufferable things about crypto is that all the morons who were lucky enough to get into it in the early days and made money off of it now act like financial geniuses, offering others unsolicited advice as though their profits were due to something special they did.

Fun fact: everyone is a genius in a bull market.

u will make it user.

ZEN and BAT will 10-25x this year.

What projects do you recommend?

These newfags should respect their elders. If OP was smart enough to get into crypto YEARS ago, I'd say he/she did something pretty fucking smart.
So smart, in fact, that hardly any of Wall St's best and brightest--nor the PhDs of the country's universities--thought to do it themselves.
Not bad thinking, in my book.

Also opinions on RLC, LINK, and ENG?

My nigga. Lnk and eng are my main risk investments. Op please answer this guy.

God bless OP, enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Except it wasn't a bull market back then, and it took exceptional wisdom and foresight to predict the success of this magical internet money.

>RLC
Decentralized computing is becoming pretty competitive and I anticipate that it will become even more so. RLC, GNT, SONM...can you make money? Of course. But I like protocols, I would like to find the coin that makes the platform by which all of the other decentralized computing coins build upon.

>ENG and LINK
Second layer blockchain solutions are pretty much nonexistent at this point. No one is really sure how to use things like oracles in a trustless way and I think that it's going to prove to be harder than anticipated. Can you have a sort of mesh network of talking oracles that intern talk to smart contracts on the ethereum block chain? Yes, but the second that you bring in outside forces from the unshockable block chain you add vectors for attack.

I don't own any of those three, but I hope you guys make lots of money :)

Yah, but you got early into the ETH and 0X rocket tho, no wonder you’re here now
Whereas I struggle to find short term holds to boost my portfolio a little so I can buy reasonable amounts of actual long term gems

>I put in $4,000 five years ago.
You didn't even beat the market. You should have 1.3 million right now. Fail

congrats on making it OP

I work the same job but I put in 3x the amount you did roughly a week ago

wish me luck user

Very informative answers, you seem very well versed...if you don't mind me asking, may you give me 5 recommendations of what to invest in?

>Whereas I struggle to find short term holds to boost my portfolio a little so I can buy reasonable amounts of actual long term gems

We in crypto have become pretty spoiled. If something doesn't go up 100% in a week it's basically labeled as a failure. I held ZRX for almost 3 months at a 20% loss because I knew the tech, I had built up confidence in myself that my instincts were good and I thought it was the solution to a problem most didn't even realize (or still realize) existed.

Don't think so short term. Holding one coin for a month is easy 2-3x. Just relax, there's a lot of time here. This is only retail money so far, just wait until the institutional crowd starts coming in :)

Congratulations if true! But IMO all blockfolio brags are full of shit.

How about you tell me coins you like and why and I'll tell you what I think. My portfolio is in the OP, if I like something I own it.

As a fellow newfag who got in a week ago, my advice is to immediately discount 90% of the recommendations on this board because they are people holding bags they want to dump.

One good thing I will say about bull markets is that we get some of real Veeky Forums back instead of 10 threads a second of anons shilling shitcoins and scams left and right. Better change of pace for now

Give me a Ether address that matches exactly how much you have.

That means a lot bud. No one is gonna be nice to you on Veeky Forums unless you earn it

You learn fast!

My tokens

What do you think about FUN (FunFair)? I bought into the Veeky Forums hype but now I'm not so sure even though the team is solid. Is LINK just a meme?

Exceptional luck... or, you know, luck.

Personally I think FUN is gen 1 type blockchain application stuff. Things like ZRX are applications of blockchain that are native to the tech. That's what I look for.

I kinda do think LINK is memeish

Hmm, opinion on OMG and INT?

Nice, good job. Planing on reinvesting or retire from crypto for now?

Or retiring until you have an good opportunity to invest?

For me, im "retired" for now. Waiting for LTC to hit 100 before i do anything, after that I'm going to "retire" again.

Fun fact about me: I had about 1 million dollar worth of dogecoins, however those tokens are lost in some hard drive i threw out years ago.

Doesn't hurt me tho, money is for suckers.

>basically equivalent of posting bank account and bragging about it
>hope u get rich to!
I hope the entire market crashes and you are left with nothing

too late to dive into ZRX or nah? I got lots of fiat on the way.

Off topic but after cashing out, do you guys think putting the money in Vanguard index funds and living off the interest is a good idea?

>I work as a server
You're trying to humblebrag? You know they make make more than teachers in tips and more than some scientists

OMG seems a little expensive for me here and I don't know anything about INT it's only been out for like two weeks I think I haven't checked it out yet.

I know I was making like $60k a year and I had health and dental coverage.

Man I don't wanna sound like a shill but I am absolutely obsessed with ZRX. I think that a world where liquidity is not going to be pulled in centralize exchanges but is literally going to be each individual's money that wants to participate in the network, ie people trading directly efficiently and safely through their ledger will have an immense amount of value to capture. No, I don't think it's too late. But hold it for six months. Months. Not weeks. Not days. Months.

Not related, here's a pic of my shit miner....a really fun project just not as profitable as just investing directly. At least I know the ins and outs of mining now!

>I spent hundreds of hours watching program videos when I don't know how to program
and none of that helped you make the money that is in your blockfolio

I'm sitting at around 15k. Started from 500$ half a year ago. What in your opinion would be the most efficient way to turn my 15k to 100k. I was thinking about going into promising icos and flipping as soon as they come to exchanges in the initial pump. Then if I still have money left after I participate in all icos I can put it in some promising coin for that month like icx or ven for february. Presale is even better and I found some group that does presales but I never can tell if the project is good as there are almost no info about it at the time of presale. What is your opinion?

you have not made it

>What in your opinion would be the most efficient way to turn my 15k to 100k

Pick a token that you like, and just hold.

Occasionally do swing trades (if the circumstances are good)

Sure it did

I didn't say I did. Life is much better now though :)

Honestly I think you're doing too much user. I would suggest not trying to chase hype that's how you lose. It's not guarantee that there will be a pump the second a coin gets listed you can't depend on that. Find stuff you love and stick with it and you will make money. You only have to go up 7x to get to 100k, that is absolutely possible in 6-12 months.

Will I ever make it holding these? Pls respond. Started with 500€ a few months ago.

Do you honestly think crypto can reach a cap of 8-10 trillion before a complete meltdown dotcom style?

He will.

Yes, but be sure to use proof of stake with ARK.

Why no VEN, WTC, NEO, ICX etc... do you not like shillcoins?

You're up 800% that's freaking great man! As far as your portfolio goes, I think you should consolidate a little more into the blue chips (ETH and/or BTC). I think you have a little too much risk on the table. you will still make gains in BTC and ETH but obviously not as quickly as small market cap Coins that go up 10 times, but the risk is much less.

Yes, I think around there is where we will really be in a bubble that will and many coins will crash to zero. There are Google's and Amazon's here though, you just have to refine your analysis.

Hmm...what do you think are the googles and amazons?

By monday you will be begging your boss for your old job back.
Bitcoin crash is ON.
Screencap this.

I don't own any bitcoin....

Nice response man. You put it in a more educated way than I could have, but the concept does seem to invite another input for people to fuck with. I'll think on it a lot more before putting more money into either.

i bet ur dad gave you a million a couple weeks ago and thats what you have left. stop lying faggot

What are your top picks then? I mean obviously you're the smartest one in the thread.

heh. This was a couple weeks ago with the South Korean fud (ancient history, I know).

That hurt.

TRX, LINK, DNT and ADA

bow down fag

Can I make IT? When would ve good time to get ETH?

Waaaay too diversified buddy. With only 200 bucks, I much better approach is to just buy one coin that you like a lot and stick with that. I think there is not enough potential gain to justify the risk you have on the table right now.

Ada and DNT interested me but I haven't looked at those in depth yet. When do you reckon trx moons?

thanks, I might be a victim of moon missions
and there are some PIRLs at the bottom :)
I jumped in also for biz memes, so I like to play risky

will i make it?

Impressive Portfolio user!
What do you think of mine?
Maybe switching IOTA with ZEN?

I would consider putting out XRP. Banks will only use the tech and not the currency itself.

i will sell next time XRP goes to 3€

wtf is hat

shill us on Zen mr oldfag..

Love the platform, I love that they're using IPFS and I love that they're a fork of zcash. Just a great project with very open and developers and a clear business plan (and small market cap!)

Not if you don't have zen

>Sure it did
you needed to learn programming to buy cryptocurrencies? Fuck off moron.