Fucking piece of shit

Fucking piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

athda.com/Page/all
cnet.com/roadshow/news/renault-nissan-is-now-the-worlds-largest-carmaker-ousting-vw-group/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was literally $2.28 a month ago. That's a 2.7x increase in four weeks. It was $0.20 three months ago. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I hope you sell you don’t deserve this

OP is clearly a newfag

I just sold my stack an hour ago, it feels... liberating... to say the least.

Shoulda bought Walton brah

Just sold my ven and bought some WTC and ICX, im goign to the moon.

I hope they have news or something to pump the price before VeChain's rebrand this month, or you'll kill yourself.

VEN will moon before ICX. Its nearly done recharging for the next pump.

Smartest shit u ever did.

walton is better

All in VEN
And everyday this post makes me fucking laugh haha keep it up

how low will this thing go? when should I buy? I want this as one of my "don't look at your portfolio for a year" coins, just not sure if now is a good time

Yep, 20 dorrars end of Jan never happened, as I expected

But this is still the next big thing. I strongly believe this thing will replace chinese blockchain, so no worries

Likely upcoming partnerships
> Volkswagen and all subsidiaries
> Cisco?
> Guggenheim
Big Things Ahead

what the fuck why would you say this
now its priced in and bound to go down

Calm your tits OP and stay frosty!

With big names it's still going down.
Let's be real VEN is a flop.

Literally one of the only coins that actually ended up in the green from the 1st jan to 31st. You must be one of those dumb fucks who bought in at the $9.5 ath.

For people like me however, this coin has been one of the comfiest holds of the month.

Shit I bought in at nearly $5 and it still weathered the storm fairly nicely.

10/10 would VEN again

UH UH UH NOT SO FAST user sort by percent down from ATH
Ven has been one of the performing coins it only needs a 50% increase to reach ATH again a whole lot less than lots of other coins but whatever stay poor

Source:
athda.com/Page/all

What's wrong is he bought at 7 dollars or higher. Those of us who got in early are comfy as fuck.

Hell I got in late and I'm a total VENlet but I'm happy as fuck with my investment.

Whoops forgot
>BMW
Sunny blushed during the AMA and said he cant talk about it you could see it in his eyes

And how could i forgot the > Renault group owns NISSAN FUCKING NISSAN people forgot about

BY THE WAY RENAULT JUST BECAME THE LARGEST DISTRIBUTOR OF AUTOMOBILES IN THE WORLD

CUMS AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LIFE IS GOOD

We are literally going to be rich EOY

Same famalam didnt even feel like a crash just felt like a slow month

been in since early, comfy af

shady coin tho, dyor, ceo is a rapist

>Less than 20% dip
>Everybody shits bricks

Fucking glass hands gtfo.

It's down 35% from ATH you brainlet

Oh no. Best performing coin in jan. You brainlet

From Jan 1 to Jan 31 this coin went 165%

Fucking ungrateful cunts you don’t even deserve money

come burn your shitcoins

I got in below $4.00 so I have profited, but it's annoying to see profits slowly bleeding out of my portfolio even in a bear market. It would be understandable if they weren't releasing awesome news every week, but its frustrating that they keep putting out news and its just dropping. I'm not too mad though because I have been buying dips and selling peaks to gradually increase my stacks, so if it ever picks up again I will get some solid gains. But still, I would much rather it just keep going up forever.

>I would much rather it just keep going up forever.
you dont fuckin say

You know Chinas State owned Chine Mobile, biggest Telcom in the world is building a standard in IoT with Waltonchain. Both Korea and China have ordered Blockchain sollutions for Smart Cities by Walton. State media just covered walton signing ceremony with 7 huge multi billion dollar companies.

But I am sure you know that is impossible. Just think if it would double every month. 6.5 now
13,26, 52, 104, 208. 516 usd/piece in july
Completely impossible

Question to Ven holders, how will they scale blockchain? If they have working blockchain used by partners, why do they need your masternodes later? How much is your coin worth on the blockchain? This is answers that should be covered in whitepaper, but hurr duurr we dont need whitepaper right?

Better tell pwc that vechain didn't think shit through. And how shady sunny is. I bet they will drop them immediately and thank you for saving their asses.

Question to non VEN fudders. Was AOL successful, was yahoo sucessful, to any 00 fags, yes they were. Were they the best techwise during their reign. not at all. In the first wave of adaptation you dont need the best tech you need the best businessnetwork.

Maybe the blockchain will be able to track things trough centralized API, we will see. But this is not the safest or securest way of doing it. What happened to the platform they were going to make? How will the run icos? But we know nothing about the blockchain. The partners might make company rich and fuck the coin holders. But nobody knows since they wont release a fucking whitepaper!! Not that you venlets would read it.

Wait really?
I thought it was 4th behind Volkswagen, GM, and Toyota.
>tfw GM and VW are rumored to also have a partnership with VEN

Renault Source:
cnet.com/roadshow/news/renault-nissan-is-now-the-worlds-largest-carmaker-ousting-vw-group/

THEYRE RELEASING A WHITEPAPER AT REBRAND YOU FUCKING IDIOT
SICK OF THIS QUESTION

HAVE SOME FUCKING PATIENCE

Yes no, i dont invest in hype without whitepaper, hwo do i know i aint getting fucked, coins not worth shit on blcokchain? A whitepaper is so investors can see how they plan on follow trough with plans. But all you new moonkids buy blindly, but but muh partnerships.... they dont mean shit to you if your coins are worthless

dont invest no one gives a shit, were making enough without your tiny retail money

whats the point of input?

fuck it must suck to be so shortsighted

kek shitcoin crashed below 9800 and ven is racing towards 5
will be less than a dollar by monday
screencap this

>the partners might make company rich and fuck the coin holders

Actively fudding when this retarded. The 'company' is a non-profit.

>falling for bait

Do you really think Jim Breyer, DNV-GL, PwC (two companies that specialize in auditing and verification), Michigan State University, or the Chinese government didn't ask for a whitepaper before they invested? Do you really think Sunny got those partnerships even with all those competitors who publicly released ones? You think they all bought blindly? Perhaps they withheld it for a reason.

Once the whitepaper is released following the rebrand, you will be killing yourself for not buying when it was under $1, for not buying when it was under $5, for not buying when it was under $10, for not buying when it fell from a $9 ATH down to under $6. Fucking retard.

lmao look at you

idk how do we even know if those partnerships are real? where is the proof? actual tangible proof...kinda shady...

Sunny Lu just shorted VEN and drove away in his lambo laughing at you dumbfucks.
It's all ogre.

It's on their prospective websites
Or do you think they all got hacked by ven

idk ive yet to see any substance to the claims of partnerships

He didn't buy shit, It's always the same salty waltie making the same thread saying "Fucking piece of shit". He makes one every day.

Fuck of fatoy

just sold the last of my ven, the keylogger in the wallets source code was the final straw for me

Nice Fudding faggot

KEK!

And here I am thinking of rebalancing from 40% to 80% into VEN cause it is stable than most.

Just not from the ATH! :-D :-D

Once the cryto market is destroyed to nothing but ashes, VeChain will rise as a phoenix to become the One.

>100k EOY
Just imagine :^)

shady...... so shady....

but yeah once the bears are gone this is number one on the buy fast list

even though i'm down on vechain (obviously)
i'm so fucking glad i picked this shit last month out of all the bullshit i could have picked, something inside me said pick this vejaychain coin.