Bazingacoin

Bazingacoin
Are you strapped in user?
We going moon-wise.

ROCKET RANGER- READY TO ROCKET!!

time to BAZINGA the ICO is ending in 10h bazingacoin. com GET IN NOW GET OUT RICH

Fuck whatever you are shilling. This chick has a snap chat nip slip. Google it.

whats her name?

sauce

>Year 2025
>Walk into coffee shop with my good friend, Chad
>Wagecuck cashier: "Okay sir that'll be $2.87 each!"
>Looks at my phone, see that I have option to pay with either XLM or Nano
>XLM total: $2.875 after fee
>Nano total: $2.87 no fee
>...
>Tries to pay with Bazingacoin
>Wagecuck cashier bursts out laughing, "H-hun. I don't even know what that is. I don't know what the fuck you were thinking, investing in memes. Now get the fuck out of this coffee shop, nerd."
>Chad pays $2.87 for his coffee, no fees, and gets a blowjob from the wagecuck cashier

bazinga will dump hard once ico is finished, this is the next bitconnect

Any bazinga faucets?

Vicki Li nip slip

am i the only one that finds this more retarded looking than hot?

Thank me later

Bitch just does a million photos of the same angle and cleavage. Gets old real fast

Yes, absolutely stupud looking. But I got to see dem titties.

Nano can fuck off. Scamcoin bitgrail raiblock dodgy italian cunts will all still be jail.

I just want to sell it. Will it be on an exchange?

Thinks that an exchange is the same thing as the currency

All chinkies look like they have downs, but i still love big tiddies

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

I seriously thought that bazingacoin was just some dumb meme because I didn't find it at cmc at first, and just now, I decided to look wtf is the purpose of this shitcoin, and holy shit, it really is a total shitcoin.
"BAZINGAcoin is creating the worlds first decentralized internet comedy database to document the best jokes ever written by man so it can be historically proven when the comedy was written and when it was acknowledged."
You know that POE is going to do that, but not only with jokes like bazingacoin is planning to do but with literally everything that can be "copyrighted", right? You know that this pajeet shitcoin will just crash once POE works, right?