Some burger is shilling stinky linkies in /pol/

Some burger is shilling stinky linkies in /pol/

This idiot just wants to sell his bags.

>marketing by appeal to antisemitism

You found my thread! XD Too bad it's gone now.

>actually not selling
>want more awareness
>trying to help /pol/

The absolute state of stinky linkies. Willing to sell to confirmed racists just to get rid of their bags.

>mfw my racist ass came from /pol/

Why the fuck would you shill ChainLink on /pol/? Drives up the buy price of LINK meaning you can't accumulate as many, and lets retards get in early and take gains off you. What a dumb fuck.

^It's still going, and there's this one:

I love when people throw the word racist around, as if it has any sting to it. It's just a word that retarded faux-egalitarians bark at you when they run into someone who is able to recognize a pattern in racial demographics and it challenges their disney meme worldview.

>unironically visiting /pol/ in 2018

>I lower my head and drag my feet when a black bull walks past me

>muh dik

> hur hur I know, I'll project my bull fantasies onto him
Powerful.

>It's just a word that people who have left their basement bark at you when they run into someone who has formed their worldview on cartoonish stereotypes they read about on the internet

>we shouldn't judge people based on things they can't control like ethnicity

> cartoonish stereotypes
There's a difference between believing that everyone falls into a 2d stereotype and understanding that you're statistically more likely to end up in a bad situation when dealing with a demographic which makes up about ten percent of the population while being responsible for about fifty percent of violent crimes though. This is just one out of a plethora of other stats which indicate clear differences between different racial groups. You can keep hacking at strawmen though, it's all you can do.

Ah you're referring to the 'poor' demographic, is it?

Wrong. The richest black neigborhoods still have higher rates of violent crime than the poorest white neighborhoods.

>/pol/rards hate crypto because it's globalist
Haha. This is just sad. They have no idea what they want. Big centralisation loving faggots. These guys are dancing to the tunes of the Jews and they think we're the ones with the Jewish currency.

Source?

Interledger (w3c standard) makes Link, REQ,...etc obsolete

guess who originally created Interledger? guess which coin works best with it?

If you don't the answer, you are dumb money.

He's a liar. As usual they always use fake evidence. Look at this graph. The richest blacks have a lower crime rate than the richest whites and Hispanics

BBBBRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFBBBBBBBBTTTTTTTTTT

who the fuck do you think owns most of crypto you fuck nut? Most of the fuckers I know that bought this shit early were my jewish rich ass friends from jewish summer camp fuck you. Jews rule and we rule you. Cry about it all you want you can't do shit bitch.

*don't know the answer

Lol that graph, niggers are fucking animals man

REEEEEE

FUCK OFF BACK