I unironically get paid to research occultism for some near billionaire. Its making me kind of crazy desu

I unironically get paid to research occultism for some near billionaire. Its making me kind of crazy desu

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Vortex-based_math
youtube.com/watch?v=-TndLzFZI9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what kinds of things are you paid to research? history of occultism? bloodlines? rituals?

what kinds of things have you stumbled on accidentally?

any guesses as to the point of this research?

elaborate you fucking double nigger

dont do it

Any cool discoveries?

Is he trying to make you find how to become immortal by drinking the blood of gentile children or something?

/x/ here
By all means, keep talking.
And I'm specifically interested to know how this business agreement even began

hes like 28 and sold a company for $500 million to Google. not sure how much he got from it but enough to pay me a living wage in Toronto. I started off with basic shit like bloodlines and rituals but hes skeptical of everything I tell him about and says he doesnt believe of it. He doesnt believe in the Rothschilds thing. I guess the current rabbithole im in the significance of the #13 for America and Israel. Hes kind of red pilled on jews but he is also jewish so I dont want to offend him and tell him everything about what (((they))) do. The first thing he told me to do was watch a like 6 hour youtube series on vortex math and explain it to him lmao and i guess it was cool but yeah my jobs retarded

Nice trips, kek bless. Learn some basic psychic self-defense.

Nice, OP. How is it going? I was once in an "expedition" to a few abandoned Nazi sites in Norway where they carried out medical research. There was this huge corpse pit and I found a few bags of VEN in it.

Tell him

how did you meet him?

/x/ is for faggots

mutual friend told him im interested in this stuff and he called asking if I could watch the vortex math thing and explain it to him since he didnt have time and than it turned into a full time gig

I told him about eating childrens pineal glands and he said "interesting" lmao

>billionaire doesn't have the time
He could never work another day in his life, what the fuck. Good luck anyway, op.

everything seems to be a conspiracy. lile there is no real truths to anything. its the conclusion ive come to.

the type of person who becomes a billionaire is not the type of person who likes to kick back and shitpost all day

>eating childrens pineal glands

Nigga are you researching the occult or fucking hillbilly grade conspiracy theories?

Which books have you read?

that was in response to the immortality comment. vampirism through eating pineal glands seems legit to me. blood transfusions too.

Read The Cosmic Trigger if you want the positive take on that.

carps live for like hundreds of years. try to figure out why

Keep /x/ on their fucking containment board. Those gullible soft headed fools ruin every conversation they join.

Just train him to astral project and meet his spirit guide
This is the most important thing to anyone starting

is that a joke or did u do too much acid recently

ive told him this but the guy wont eve meditate. hes not serious about finding the truth or hed do it himself. also 80% of my findings that I tell him about he just calls bullshit on without doing any research

sounds like you're being groomed

Don't get me wrong. There are some fucked people in the occult and I'm sure there are some who have done things like that and worse. The percentage of occultists who do things like this, however, is so insignificant.

It's like bringing up the most obscure fetish while researching the very broad topic of sex.

If you are genuinely doing research, try "The Secret Teachings of all Ages" by Manly P. Hall. He made it to the 33° of the Scottish Rite. The book is outdated but covers as many occult topics as any one book can.

Oh man this is exactly what i'd do if i was a billionaire. Hire some neckbeard to research all conspiracy theories and then just shit on him when he reports his findings

Your job sounds strange, I'd be cautious if I were you. Have you tried asking him why he is interested?

Are you atheist my friend? I used to be one myself... eventually you might learn that there is much, much more to this human life

How much does he pay you anyway?

The journey of an oldfag is as follows
/b/ => /pol/ => Veeky Forums => ??? => /x/

/x/ will have it's time, It is prophecy.

You are being cucked. What you need to do is get him on a bad trip so he's scared of you and hopefully continue to pay you more without you having to do jack shit.

If he's got you studying vortex math he's on the right track. Check out a Walter Russell next. I kno this shit well, email me if you want the best consultant you could possibly have:

[email protected]

Tons of resources on this. Just drip out what I give you gradually and I'll do your job for a whole year in one day.

Unless you browsed only /b/ for almost 10 years straight, with /pol/ as second board, you're not an oldfag.
I'm from 2007 and still a newfag

where do u start astral projecting

Don't forget /tv/. Great memes over there

it's like you know me

Go lurk reddit astral projection, it takes a lot of practice
And be aware it could take months before you accomplish anything, depending on your current mindset and beliefs

How much does he pay you?

dont forget we all need to get Veeky Forums at some point on our journey to save the world

>become rich as fuck due to internet funny money ponzi schemes
>use your profits to research the occult
>accidentally open a portal to hell and ruin everything

heyy
could you please bcc or cc me?

[email protected]

thanks man

How did you get your job, how did you meet them?

>he just calls bullshit on without doing any research

hahahahhahahaha sounds like a legend mate, can you get me a job OP

wait was it marko rodin doing a lecture?

sounds like a johnny depp film

Pistis Sophia, The Keys of Enoch & The Law of One material are the only knowledge you need.

Don't delve into dark occultism if you value your own freedom.

people never get this

[email protected]

if you are interest, I literally know everything, I could make a coin or two

He's mentally ill and thinks it's fun to see how long a normal person will last researching /x/ shit 24/7.

Stay strong op.

Look into anti-cosmic Gnosticism/Luciferianism if you want real freedom.

this...

Fuck off with your suicide cult.

I'm starting to think this is the end game for blockchain.

Teach me

Montalk.net, halfpasthuman.com.
Enjoy, op.

Your own personal neet who you can torment

here you go
God bless
cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Vortex-based_math
You guys are fags

Something similar to your situation has happened many times before throughout history. John Dee and Edward Kelley had the patronage of Emperor Rudolph II - the alchemist (or charlatan) Comte de Saint Germaine also held court during Louis XV reign (and beyond). From your posts it seems you lack the interest in these matters and your patron lacks the desire. Be grateful you haven’t been usurped by someone who knows more than you...which is bound to happen eventually. Either way, the patrons of secret mysteries seldom produce any fruit as history has shown.

Not a fan of BAT?

ID: FagOP

you guys are far behind the real truth
search for Near Death Experiences, cabala and kabala, the book of enoch,p.hall and crowley, egyptian and mesopotamian gods, kundalini and the golden dawn

The problem is that ignorant and malicious people have flooded occultism with lies. NO, there's no secret order you have to join. You don't have to pay $5000 for some secret ritual to unlock your powers. You don't have to become vegan or some shit. True occultism is simply biology -- accessing the subtle powers in our bodies. Science can't measure it because it doesn't have the tools. Plus much of it has been attacked relentlessly by the Abrahamic control systems.

Try this. Take a deep breath, get in a comfortable seating position. Imagine a pen or a knife is hovering a few centimeters from the spot between your eyebrows. Concentrate on that feeling. If you feel a tingling or a throbbing then you just stimulated your third eye. One of your subtle energetic organs.

Or try this. Brush your arm with your finger. Then sit still and try to recreate that feeling through imagination. You just used your mind to make energy flow from one point to another. If it doesn't work, keep trying. Most get it within five minutes.

Occultism without meditation and yoga is bullshit. If it's just blind worship without empowering the self, it's bullshit and spiritual suicide. If you have to pay money it's bullshit and a money grab. If you have to worship parasitic entities(YHVH) it's bullshit and your soul will get devoured too. Nor do you have to get sodomized or eat vegan or do drugs.

Deuteronomy 12:27:
"And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh."

^Ritual blood sacrifice in the Bible. One of many reasons(I could write an essay) why you should stay away from (((Abrahamic))) religion and mysticism. Find your ancient roots and your ancient pagan Gods.

Satan, prince of this world. Read it

maybe better start with this:
imagine a big black dick in ur asshole
getting aroused? congrats, u just stimulated ur inner burger

2005 newfag reporting in.

nice larp baggot im not investing in Ocultcoin faggot

Talmudic Satan worshipers who hold him as god, are the final redpill.

There is a bible reference to his quote, isn't there biblefags?

>retarded
that sounds fucking amazing. im right into this shit.

My Journey since 2009 has been /b/ >> /x/ >> Veeky Forums >> /pol/

I havent been on x in 4 years, maybe its time to return to the motherland.

I used to enjoy biz until you cunts were non stop posting about crypto. You faggots scared away the 6 people who would actually talk business.

maybe better go back to /b and look at bleeding assholes the whole day

PLZZZ SHILL ME CHOICE BOOKS ON THIS TOPIC /biz

He's looking for telomere science and the answer is breathing a bunch high as fuck in a dark room

you're welcome.

....... I literally am doing that now on biz anyway.

Chariots of the Gods. Lucifer's Court.

That's pretty cool, and it's causing you to post trips; it's nice being a wizard.... ;)

u might have a point here

learn to read hebrew letters first, then in no particular order:
watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=-TndLzFZI9A
also: youtube - Secrets in plain sight (explains the importance of symbolism and geometry)
the book of enoch
man and his symbols (version edited by carl jung)
Divine Proportion

post links

Ha what a fag. Dabbling in the occult without a tutelary deity from a Jemdet Nasr era temple city or better,
Probably can't even speak Sumerian.

for me it has been b > int > tv > v > pol > x > biz

>the patrons of secret mysteries seldom produce any fruit as history has shown.

John Dee had the Invincible Armada sank on order of his patrons

Next time tell him it doesnt matter if he thinks its bullshit because there are enough people that believe it to make it a self fulfilling prophecy like faggots itt

Yo OP, your life is basically the plot of the Aldeous Huxley Novel (or movie if you prefer), "After many a summer dies the swan".

Give it a read/watch if you have time

Here’s your (((You))), schlomo.

nah, I haven't aged in over a decade and I have created a ''reserve'' energy pool that I can tap into at any time even under incredible fatigue and stress.
the filipino vampire was right this works

Pay me for the full method
or don't
I will live for so long fortune is inevitable

That is as real as apples curing cancer

Wtf this job sounds cool. How'd you even find yourself in this position?

Kek

nah nah nah m8 here's the real fool's journey through Veeky Forums

/b/ > /co/ > /mlp/ > /adv/ > /x/ > /r9k/ > /pol/ > /mlpol/ and then Veeky Forums

Always been pretty suspicious of christianity. Long time /x/er can do astral projections and shit but not much else.

Where should I start with if I wanna get woke on christianity?

I experimented with that stuff. I made a sigil of my intent to become a millionaire and signed it with my blood and masturbated onto it and shit.

I am indeed a millionaire now.... so.... yeah.

/b/ > /v/ > Veeky Forums > /pol/ > Veeky Forums

why did you delete your "unseen in islam" post. i see it in the archive.

If you're going to be cursed why didn't you go for a 100 billion you moron.

I didn't get cursed. All the rituals and symbols and blood and cum and stuff are just methods to create a heightened emotional state and imprint things into your subconscious. Constantly imagining yourself in the state of the wish fulfilled works as well.