Nano/XRB on Okex

How gives a fuck about Binance, biggest trading exchange now supports XRB, asian market inbound

support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000491312

Oh fuck nigger finally get the chinks in on it.

Change how to who, I'm a retard

but gonna b a fuckin richtard

I think this coin is going to overtake Ripple eventually.

how exciting! :)

Also, NANO in Binance's code already, expect it today or tomorrow

>t. absolute state

I fomoed at 17, let's see if I get dumped on.

Nigger you’re way ahead of those who FOMO’d at 35-40.

Don't worry I bought in yesterday around $15-16 before the rebrand. I researched and when I saw their whitepapers I was convinced.

> USD shitcoin metrics
nah, son

It has more trade volume than Binance this is great.

But yeah with this listing and the Binance listing in a few days, XRB is about to have a shitload of volume thrown at it. OKEx has literally 15x the volume of Kucoin, the biggest exchange that it is on right now. Also for reference, Kucoin's biggest coin right now is XRB. This shit is going straight to the moon.

>just got a rebrand
>new website
>new wallets about to be released
>on exchanges with actual volume
>actual tech that works right now, just not a whitepaper
>competent devs that know what they are doing
>business partnerships hinted at on website and on the new video
On second thought, fuck the moon. This shit is going straight to Mars.

Dude you are fine. This shit is going to smash the old ATH.

The real flippening will be when NANO sneaks in the back door as bitcoin eth and bch all fight each other.

Yup. And I have a little secret for all of you. You know how Coinbase pays the GDAX fees for BTC/LTC/ETH and BCH? Guess which coin is feeless? Guess which coin will save Coinbase millions by adding it? Coinbase in 6 months easily.

it's not mooning at all wtf is wrong with you retards no body wants this coin

Nobody said it was mooning. Bitcoin is bleeding to death right now so everything is going down with it, but this is still big news.

It went up 25% today and it hasn't even been listed on the books yet at OKEx, you can deposit only. Trading starts tomorrow. I'll screencap your post and post it in every nano thread so I can laugh at you.

shitcoin will just you fucking scammers
xlm will do the rest.
rot in jail cunts

lol

I'm pretty sure Pajeets like this get paid to go into every thread on Veeky Forums and call every coin a shitcoin that isn't their pick of the day. They are just sad.

we're already passing the hat around to just you in prison too. enjoy looking over your shoulder scammers.

This is what happens when inbreeding is popular in your pajeet country.

what the fuck? what coin do you think this is? You know that we are talking about Nano/XRB, right? One of the most legit coins in the market? What pajeetcoin do you think this is?

it's okay, you will sell those iota bags someday

kek

10x end of Feb

SAD

Will it pump Okex?

>tfw my XRB is stuck on Bitgrail

Fucking pizza niggers

haha fag

>he didn't get verified and withdraw his XRB immediately
It is your own fault

How is anyone dumb enough to leave the fate of their investment up to spaghetti niggers? I hope you guys get your xrb out of there but it ain't looking so good.

If you're talking about the Bitgrail shit, that wasn't the team's fault. That exchange was shit. The lead developer is legit and is an American.

u-uh guys. where'd that come from

whales accumulating

Got it out 5 minutes after I bought them, glad I got in at 4 USD.