INDIA BANNED FROM CRYPTO

INDIA BANNED FROM CRYPTO HJAHAHAHAHA NO MORE POOS HAHAHAHAHHA

PAJEET BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1195316/budget-2018-busts-bitcoin-arun-jaitley-has-just-killed-indias-cryptocurrency-party/
ccn.com/india-signals-crackdown-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-usage/
ft.com/content/9fc05f8e-0720-11e8-9650-9c0ad2d7c5b5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Links?

Wish this was real, but no evidence to prove this yet. Have to keep seeing Bazingacoin threads until the day of retribution comes.

It's just a stupid trump moment from Modi there who thinks he can control the internet

qz.com/1195316/budget-2018-busts-bitcoin-arun-jaitley-has-just-killed-indias-cryptocurrency-party/

ccn.com/india-signals-crackdown-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-usage/

This would be great.

>In fact, one in every 10 bitcoin transactions in the world takes place in India.
Shit. Not good.

>HAHAHAHAA A BILLION LESS POTENTIAL TRADERS OF THE MOST GULLIBLE VARIETY

1/10 people live there...

they didn't ban trading, they just said it can't be used to buy stuff.
This is FUD to drive the price to the ground so (((they))) can fill their bag.

Pajeet Chaudhary here. The headline is absolutely misleading. They have making such statements for years now.

hahaha i dont care i shorted from 15k

i'm gonna be rich as fuck either way LOL PAJEETS LEFT IN THE POO DUST

HAHAHAHAHAHA THE ALREADY CRASHING MARKET WE'RE ALL INVESTED IN JUST LOST A CHUNK OF ITS CAPITAL HAHAHAHA

>HURR FUCKING PAJEETS GONE /POL/ FOR LYFE XDXDXDXD
pajeet trading volume is still trading volume... and without it, your gains are gone too, you fucking morons...

i don't like my western countries cucked by foreigners any more than any of you...
but politics (like most things) end where money starts... everyone with any brains knows that...

This is BS, India hasn't banned crypto. A quick Google will show you that. Geez, Veeky Forums needs to stop taking every post as law...

Source

seeidgaf

FUCK WE'RE GOING DOWN

righto then. Well played user

ft.com/content/9fc05f8e-0720-11e8-9650-9c0ad2d7c5b5

>Indian finance minister Arun Jaitley has promised a crackdown on the use of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin for illicit purposes, stressing that the government does not consider them to be legal tender.

"The government does not consider cryptocurrencies as legal tender or coin, and will take all measures to eliminate the use of these crypto assets in financing illegitimate activities,"

All the finance minister has said is that cryptos aren't considered legal tender in India (were they ever? They are not an "official" currency), and that they'll be cracking down on their use for illegal shit.

Doesn't US also not consider it legal tender but rather assets?