Jesus fucking Chrisy

Oldfags pls help, I've been invested for less than a year, but answer honestly: Was 2017 peak crypto? Did we miss the train?

I know every year there are dips and crashes but did BTC reach the highest it will ever go at 19K? I just don't see it ever surpassing that, hell I don't even know if it'll get back above 12K since it's looking like it's headed towards 6K.

I have .5 BTC what should I do with it? HODL in hope that it recovers and possibly even reaches new heights? Or should I just trade the BTC? I could get 4 ETH or even 850 VEN. I have no idea what to do. Or should I just cash out before it sinks below $9000?

Yes. You've missed it, and it's gone. Forever.

I think this time the meme will come true. If Katy Perry has crypto symbols as nail design then I don't think we're going to see any recovery the next years

This. We are at delusion right now.

by Nano (RaiBlocks) and thank me later

buy*

This. Have been following crypto for 5 years and I never understood the 'this time will be different' memes. There was never any reason for it to be different this time, because nothing fundamentally changed. Until now. This is the first time crypto has gone full mainstream. And what we're seeing right now is not the usual correction - it's the point at which the masses realize that they won't get rich with crypto and just want to get out.

fuck off pajeet

>tfw started crypto literally days before this nightmare
it's like god wants me to suffer

No, we're obviously at fear. We're following this meme graph 100% so far.

that fucking pajeet shilling chainlink LMAO

Well, 2013 was a fever year just like 2017. 2014 - 2016 were bear market years.

Why would it be different this time? BTC might even got higher in a couple of years, but after 2000% gains, a longer bear market is nothing surprising.

..and once we have finished following the meme graph, it will start all over with a take off, a bear trap, "New paradigm".
The only thing that is certain is that the mean value of the crypto market, will continue to increase.

this.

I am not sad though. the last months were bad . spent way too much time on biz. had to endure all the shilling of different shitcoins. thank god its over

the scum and dumb money already bought in. ur statement is dumb

I'm not denying this. I'm just saying we're in for a harsh drop right now. After that who knows? Probably will pick up again in a year or so.

M8 it's not hard.

BTC is fucked, if you tried to send it last month you would have paid fees of $40. Lightning network is a joke don't get me started.

Get your money the fuck out of BTC and into a decent coin like ETH

The diehard BTC maximalists will be the eternal bagholders.

There was a great vid someone linked here on biz, which I forgot to save - it was some nut in a NO2X hat asking BTC developers what they plan to do about rising fees. If you want to be part of that community be my guest

Do you think the bear market could last longer than a year this time?
I really don't want to pull my money out at a time like this... would it be better if I left my BTC alone and waited, or reinvested it into ETH or alts?

>Lightning network is a joke don't get me started.

Not sure if you're old fag but I've been in the game since 2012 and no one who has been in BTC for the last years who has a brain believes the lightning network is ever going to come out. The concept itself is just so turbo autist....leave money on deposit at starbucks and then use it when you want to go! Lmao whattt?!

>ETH
>decent coin
Just normies looking for a save haven not realising it is going back below 2 dollar. ETH is even more shit than BTC, no more fresh fiat, just delusional capital floating around in crypto

Not even close dude. I've been in here just as long. The percentage drops back in 2012 were WAY higher than this, it just feels bigger because the numbers are. On a log chart this is totally healthy.

Do I trade my BTC for ETH now?
Or do I test my luck and wait to see how things are mid February? Maybe when normies are able to buy BTC they'll see those sub-8000 prices and pump it.... Could post-Chinese New Year prosperity be more than just a meme?

>56% crash
>health

sucks you didnt hedge into eth huh bud

In since 2011, LN is a joke.

BTC fees are at least under $1 again tho, so theres that.

This if you think it's not true you are deluded newfag.

ETHBTC is currently .115. ATH is .15.

Fees are down to their lowest since June 2017 now. $5 or less

ahahahahaha /pol/ here, you stupid faggots are the worst

I-is this good or bad? Sell or hold? Pls sir

How fucking new are you

Bitcoin is dead, sell now to prevent further losses when we see it plummet to 1k

You are seeing the end of the speculation time in this market. The next rise will not be until the adoption phase of crypto. There is much more to be made yet but it may be much further down the road yet. People wanted to get in and make money quick, but profit takers along with the January downturn pushed uninformed get rich quick speculators out of the market and it will be this way until adoption of currencies and practical use cases start to take hold imo.

Sell BTC now, wait until it hits bottom and then buy as much as you can and hold for 6-12 months or so until it moons again. Then sell again when it reaches another peak when every normie out there is freaking out and buying when it's the more expensive.

In my opinion the dip bottom might be around 6k, possibly below it and won't begin trending up again for a while as I already said.

>This is the first time crypto has gone full mainstream.
What do you even mean by "full mainstream"? BTC has been showcased in MSM in many occasions a few months before peaking. This time is exactly the same, lots of dumb money went in, then out as the price peaked and began falling and people will forget again until a couple years down the road, when the MSM will pull the same trick to make prices go up again by making dumb money enter the game.

This time the numbers are bigger but it's exactly the same. Next time they pull this trick the numbers will be even bigger, now it is time to let the dumbs withdraw and wait until the price goes low nough.

you missed the bitcoin bubble, but the crypto faze has just began so invest in eth for steady gains

this will make the market much easier to invest in. Only legitimate products will come to light and survive. Easy enough. Not enough dumb money to fuel dumb shit.