Who here holding and not giving a fuck?

I'm 85% in btc 15 % in alts, portfolio worth around 3 btc.

Watching the massive red dildos without a care in the world. I just hope to see suicide and losing life savings threads in reddit .

Everything has to crash so we can finally be rid of BITCOIN = AKA SHITCOIN. Then ETH will finally take its well deserved spot. And the rest of the alts will finally be realized for their real potential

i guess you didn't get the txt message from the bogs
you were supposed to switch your btc to eth

hehe same

I'm holding FIAT and not giving a fuck.
I'll buy back in when the market has lost another 50% of its marketcap.

2.5 in BTC, another BTC in alts

none of this matters. will all rebound eventually

Why would you have 85% btc and not 85% ETH instead. Do you just hate money?

holding fun, zero fucks given, im expecting it to go down for a few more weeks and then slowly climb back over the next few months,

I'm 5% in bitcoin.
55% in ETH.
40% in alts.
Lost 1/3 of my money in the last month and this month is off to a bad start.
Fuck it, I'm not touching it.

Just put your BTC into ETH, how hard is it to see what's happening.

I don't give a fuck - I bought in intending to hold forever and never cash out. Cant wait to witness the mass an hero'ing of all the retards who "invested" more than they could afford to lose

have 7.6 btc since it was worth 600$, for the first time im feeling like i should actually just yolo it all into eth and ride for another few years, trading other shitcoins is too risky and every day the ratio of eth to btc price is going better and better for eth

I'm sitting here buying the dips. Pretty sure I give less of a fuck than you brah.

I love seeing red. Red is an opportunity that may be green tomorrow, but there definitely will be green next week. Without red, there can be no green. That's how this shit works, that's what some idiots don't understand.

indeed
Eth can slowly take Btc position
We will recover as a market, then Cardano will finally be ready and implemented. Taking ETH spot, because it will be noticed as fool proof technology with no hurdles.

bullshit, im 40% in BTC.

all the weak hands and november-december investors talking like they know shit.

iv survived last BTC "crash" and with great results, this is going to be same.

just wait until the end of bear market or cry

>sir you sound really smart, sir

>goes up, this board is anxious of making money too easily
>goes down, post meme graph and blog on how things are gone forever

Don't change Veeky Forums.

New money doesn't invest in ETH. No one has really heard of it outside of autistic circles.

BTC dipped around 15% this week. What do you think it'll be up next week? ETH has been rising and dropping like 2-3%. What kind of gains do you think you'll get out of that? Nothing, it's stable and you don't make money in a stable market. BTC is due to rise back up at least 10%. If you don't know so already you haven't been doing this long enough. You don't hold retard, especially not in the big coins that surely won't 10x, you swing trade them and you can't do that if there's stability.

Im in the same situation OP
never been comfier.

bruh I just saw you in another thread. Get it through your head nigger bitcoin is dead

most people that have been around crypto for a minute have a similar portfolio. we're just reaching reddit tier shilling of eth because its what most shitcoin trading pajeets here hold

Why didn't you give the money to charity or something if you will never cash out? It will just be sitting on the block chain forever with no benefit to anyone. Would even have been more fun to just wipe your ass with it.

I do cash out in small increments for food and paying bills

same
we are going to make it brah

>Without red, there can be no green.
That's right. Can't have light without a little darkn- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA