Normies BTFO

is anyone here enjoying this crash? Not just because its a great buying opportunity, but because watching normies who bought at $19k panic is just too good.

Newsflash : we are up 1000% this year on BTC, and even more on most top tier altcoins. Normie retards who bought high, please sell low and fuck off, you aren't wanted here

I genuinely enjoy it, it's the purge of the weak

I'm a newfag who came in a few weeks ago. I don't even care if I get burnt with a huge crash coming - actually learning how much crypto is going to change everything and the kind of stuff I need to learn before it starts to climb back is an invaluable opportunity for $1k imo.

I bought in with 2k, ATH was 19.5k, now I only have 5k. But I am still very comfy.

I hope all the weakhands are selling and stay away FOREVER.

Fucking murican weakhanded kiddies, GTFO of my BUSINESS.

FUCK MURICA! - shilthole country.

Canada/Europe/Australia ++1

Great buying opportunity? I don't think so? You wanna buy btc? It's going nowhere but down
You wanna buy eth? It's not even tanking that hard
This crash is just boring
Just go to 1k already stop wasting my time stupid dinocoin

Good attitude. If you treat every loss as an opportunity to learn, you'll be golden.

ETH ATH is around $ 1400, anywhere between $1000-1100 is a great buy zone

This

My theory is Amerifats are selling off so they can afford their massive tax bills.
I'm down 130k in the last 7 days and I couldn't care less. Crypto has made me immune to crashes.

if you haven't fucking noticed, retard.
ETH is just as inflated as BTC is and will tank just as hard as BTC will.

>yfw you're a newfag but you got the fuck out of BTC the second it went down to 17k and went all in on ICOs

you dumb motherfucker, BTC has lost more than half its value in one month, while ETH has gone up.

What do yous think about LTC?

I Bought in back in summer when it was ≈ $36. Pretty comfy Holdings.

Immense joy seeing my cryptos valued at €20k. HAHAHA. It was fucking €60k like a month ago. So fucking much fun

I've felt like we didn't have a real correction after we hit 10k. It was just going up after that and then "corrected" to 10k lol.

Literally everyone who bought before december was fine so far. Everyone needs to suffer their first drop, no exceptions.

the memes are better during a crash so yes its worth it.

> This is actually good for bitcorn

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH - KEEP DRINKING THE KOOL AID FAGGOT

Up +20% on all DAX stocks. Couldn't care less. Nuke us to stone age. Force us into EU. Flood us with 3rd world refugees ... doesn't matter. Money for some reason always manages to find its way into my german master race wallet. "Komfortabel" af.

It's starting to hurt..

if you think sitting in eth will save you from btc crash lube up your anus
it is looking a little bit more stable now but don't hold your breath

LOL ....

Pro Tipp: stop watching youtube/twitter shill shit and start DYOR.

makes no difference to me, unless BTC goes sub $900 im in profit- and I highly doubt it will do that

Bought in with 600 in dec I’m still at around 14k it’s hard to actually lose money in this market.