>okex listing

>price is dropping

what is wrong with this coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/
linkedin.com/in/clemahieu
twitter.com/nanocurrency/status/958994966667251713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its not tradeable until tomorrow at okex. Just give it a little time to gather momentum

>rebrand
what were the changes?

Not on binance yet, can't trade on okex yet.

Calm down.

Its not on binance yet and that's the only problem with the coin. Kucoin is a grave right now and bitgrail is basically the IRL PoWH with no dividends and an exit coming

The logo is anal beads

Every coin is tanking with bitcoin right now other than Eth and a select few.

Here's a hint

it's NANO now
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/

so, only the name and logo changed?
the rest is the same?

they introduced fees, and limited scalability, and now it is a blockchain and it can be mined

yes
also their websites and exchanges changed the name like rai.exchange ---> nanex.co

Is that bad or good?

That's it. It went up after it happened but now everything is going down.

don't listen to him

That file name, kek. Fuck bomber.

it's bullshit, weak FUD
nothing changed

Bitcoin is driving the whole market down, OP.

it's good because now it is more like Bitcoin

u-uhm guys

Lol not gonna make it user.

Bitgrail exchange problem fucked the coin a bit but it wasn't the dev's fault, that exchange was trash. The creator and devs have experience.

Shieeet cherry Kool aid

>hey guys whales are trying accumulate cheap before it skyrockets. This is a bad sign.

This is the person in charge of getting businesses to adopt in the UK. I think it’s gonna be fine.

And the creator has worked at AMD and DELL.

linkedin.com/in/clemahieu

>Bitgrail exchange problem fucked the coin a bit but it wasn't the dev's fault, that exchange was trash. The creator and devs have experience.
I know, but it breaks my heart that XRB/NANO bleeds and gets doubt because of the antics of a fucking italian minecrafter
If shitgrail got their shit together, literally everything would be fine and we'd be at top10 CMC already

We're actually eating through his stack...
But why... Why would he throw away the incoming gains like that

You are fucking retarded. Lurk more pls

Because you are like the XVG and TRX holders and blindly buying into something thats going to just bleed out

Xer name is George mate.

i want to cum in her breakfast

LMAO this guys an idiot. He's currently filling his bags of nano as we speak.

Mining? How? Do you have a link?

Just buy more, if you believe in the coin then it having a low price is a chance to buy more

well that's exactly what i'm doing but man am i impatient

>>okex listing
Where's the source on this?

official twitter
twitter.com/nanocurrency/status/958994966667251713

nice.
Does is okex a good exchange for U.S citizens? Like do I need to give ID for verification and how much can you withdraw there daily

fuck me it just keeps going down now i am at loss(bought at 0.015 ETH)

Rich investor here talking to other investors
We really don't care about XRB anymore as there are already much better alternatives
Most of us bought it when it was 1.20$

I would highly suggest to drop it and move onto HPB, IOStoken or INT

no fucking idea

don't forget CPC

If you want to drop it obviously wait until it hits the two biggest exchanges in the market.

top kek

hey, that's not our fault. it's just human nature.

whales accumulating

there were just huge sell walls on kucoin at .014 and .015 now they're gone

isnt it just funny how that italian spic just happens to "force every non EU verified user" to sell his xrb for cheap JUST before the rebrand happens?
i bet my ass this guy was knowing this and dumped cheap xrb on kucoin
imagine where the price would be today if that fuck just would have died off after the kucoin listing

Of course, this is his plan. It's obvious he wants to get as much as XRB as possible, for as cheap as possible, as fast as possible. He can't steal the XRB so this is a super questionable but pseudo-legal way to accumulate.

I've heard that people have gotten verified coincidentally just after they sold their XRB.

btc shat the bed, that's why