OPERATION DRAGONSLAYER WAS REAL

OPERATION DRAGONSLAYER WAS REAL.

What's this guy's name?

Lmao new fag

Charlie lee

Jihan Wu (the real Satoshi Nakamoto)

Btw you guys think bch will be number 2 after eth gets #1?

bch is crashing even harder than btc

I do. BCH is the real version of bitcoin despite what the autistic core developers (see: Luke Dashjr) say. Oh, and lightning network is vaporware.

I wonder what changed. From September to October it was: btc crashes, bch pumps, now both are dumping while eth pumps.

I know but still both btc and bch have so much drama behind.. miners wars, china controlling 90% of the supply, I don't like that
Maybe it's the same with ethereum? I don't really know but I hope not

Yeah exactly its so tiring. No, ethereum development is much more positive and exciting

they are a bunch of radical communists so i dont thin youre right, there just havent been a major conflict over it yet

there will be if they ever try to censor someone, which they have said they will do if they can

Bruce Lee before martial arts.

Everyone who has been watching the bch/btc hash battles for the past 6 months knows that the only way for BCH to become "the" bitcoin again was for everything to crash.

ETH will come out on top in the short term but I'm not too optimistic for it. I truly believe PoW is the foundation of this entire crypto experiment. The development coming out of BCH is nice too. Hell, even Vitalik wanted to build smartcontracts on top of BTC but core shut him down.

Yeah, it was

Dragonslayer was real, the flippening wasn't. Everything is dying, nothing survives. At least the reign of Bitmain is coming to an end. Competition will finally destroy Bitmain and Jihan Wu.

Wrong.

This market is going nowhere.

BTC will not survive however.

Jimmy walton

You guys are delusional. Lightning nodes will wipe the floor with increased block size. Increased block size does not solve scalability at all. BTC will win, but I'm not holding.

Lightning network is vaporwave and it won't happen. By EOY buttcoin will be under $100, BCH will be $5000 and ETH will moon to $20,000.

I'm unironically ok with this scenario.

Holding proportionally all of these and if this happens I will have made it and then some...

remember how the 1mb blocks could be easily spammed?
Want to know how many vulnerabilities the lightning network leaves open to "bad actors?"

This is why PoW was revolutionary. People have been trying to make crypto a thing since the early 90s. But all of them believed in some libertarian fantasy where the network was secured by altruists working together.

Do you even pay attention to the news? The lightning network has already been used in a test case and >200 LNs are online. It has a while to go, but it will win out in the end.

>has already been used in a test case
>20% of the money goes missing
>half of the nodes aren't even working properly
And it's been years since they announced it.
It won't happen, just vaporwave. They may roll out a working product by 2022, but by then other coins cave long replaced it.