Hope you idiots are in fiat

Hope you idiots are in fiat

MOOOOOMMMMYYYYYYY

Looks like a downward wedge to me

Almost at the despair part so too late to get out. Good times ahead in a month or two!

Why would I be in fiat when it's the first sell off ?

buy the dip

actually all in eth and ven
im not selling/trading and creating a taxable event

Nah, we're right at fear yet. There's no capitulation yet, let alone despair.

Actually...

>bubble chart maps perfectly
>highly regarded by academics and professionals
>pajeets think they can meme their way through this

The crash is fun because only subhumans are still in crypto. The white man wins again.

If the chart is accurate, that means the return to mean will be around 7500. How many people will be red wojak'd if BTC drops another 25%? How many people will fucking kill themselves that bought in at 15k?

>hurr durr media attention hasn't happened yet
>we are le smart money

Zoom out. Return to mean is 1k, brainlet. This is going nuclear.

Correct. We're exactly at MA25 now. This hasn't even been much of a dip

Anybody who still thinks this is the bear trap is fucking braindead. That would imply media attention is still ahead of us

JESUS FUCK IS THIS REAL

JUST SOLD ALL MY HOLDINGS

Can you pajeets not read fucking charts?

Zoom out. We are close to returning to mean already. Mean just happens to be around $9k.

I honestly don't know what people think when they look at that graph people post all the time. Does anyone even bother to calculate where the mean line actually is at this point?

why? are you a central planner?

FIRST SELLOFF

BTC belongs at like $100. It is DRASTICALLY overvalued... it doesn't actually do fuck all.

What do you expect, too many dog shit uneducated eastern Europeans, Austrailans and black Americans

you're mistaking state indoctrination for actual smarts

You're retarded.

The fundamentals and adoption of crypto have changed so drastically that anything prior to 2017 is completely irrelevant.

Note where "Take off" and "Media attention" come into play.

i'm comfy in fiat and also shorting BTC on bitmex

Does media talk about the possibilites of bitcoin and blockchain can bring and discuss different assets or do they just cream "It's a bubble" like since 2011 ?

This is the first sell-off

they keep FUDding because the beast is afraid
a cornered animal lashes out, nothing new
kike world order is coming to an end

No because nobody really knows what crypto will bring. Everything is pure speculation. The media just repeats what economists, who happen to be right, are saying

saved*

>Nocoiners have been wrong about everything in the past, therefor they are also wrong this time
Nice logic you got going there, r-tard.

I'm in ETH and NEO. Comfy as fuck.

coiners BTFO

apex lel
kikes gonna kike

Of course they are wrong. ETH is mooning right now. It's not a crash, it's new paradigm. BTC will crash, while everything else moves to ETH. NEO will become the new ETH, ADA will become the new NEO.
Just business as usual.
Anyone who isn't holding BTC (which is literally no one on this board) will make mad gains by summer.

>BTC will crash, while everything else moves to ETH. NEO will become the new ETH, ADA will become the new NEO.
and LINK too rule them all

this
I'm white and my IQ is 135. I started lurking around 12 january, 0 experience whatsoever and I smelled this shit coming.
I was so fucking enthusiastic to buy the "dip" that I had a hard time keeping a cool head but I managed.

I spent the entire last week trying to warn others.

Using that phrase "new paradigm" just doomed Eth. Look at the 1 day eth charts....good luck

people were like: bitcoin is myspace, eth is facebook

no, bitcoin is some shitty proof of concept
eth is myspace

facebook is...

bitconeeeeeeect

HEY HEY HEYYYYYY

Yes this is a bear trap. After this crash we go for the biggest bull run and then the real media attention begins. No more FUD about the bubble or ponzi, just straight up shilling about the non crashable crypto. Then comes normies and all the other fuckers that need to be told it's a safe investment before they throw in all their life savings...enthusiasm, greed, delusion!
This is just the beginning, beginning of the biggest bubble in history and you have a chance to buy the dip. What a time to be alive!

Yes. They often talk about money laundering and black market, the only things bitcoin is useful for.

Fiat is useless.
I'm in Cripple and ADS.

kek

this.

crypto is a retarded ponzi without any use. people in here behave like its some really important invention. get fucked

No you are crippled with aids

I'm gonna guess that only 5% of this board actually believes in crypto. But if you have 70% of your savings in it, you're not gonna admit that. No you're gonna try to convince everybody to buy in so you can unload your bags.

Considering how many people openly admit to just shitposting on Veeky Forums all day, it's not surprising to see that attitude here

Yep, it will keep going up forever, keep buying.

not unlike a ponzi, the people whom'st've invested in it are holding the bags now and trying to convince themselves and everyone that it is actually going to the moon

ITT: salty nocoiners or normie fags that got in too late (dec to jan) and lost money.

Ya'll can get fucked.

fucking bitches.

>Anyone who isn't holding BTC (which is literally no one on this board) will make mad gains by summer.

>double negative

>muh academics and professionals
These people have no skin in the game so their opinion is irrelevant.

>MSM

I just bought in though at 10k$. I think it might drop a little more but I'd much rather go in now than missing the rise.

Only invested 2000€ so even if it drops it's not a huge deal to me.

Facebook is Ripple lol

What the fuck. 1500 BTC buy order at 9300. Nearly 15MM lol

yup this, its not even worth arguing, look at ETH performance

we're witnessing the flippening for real. ETH keeps gaining popularity and support, meanwhile people are realizing BTC is a fucking dinosaur worthless piece of shitcoin with absolutely zero exclusive use. Any other coin can do what BTC does but better, fast, cheaper

When will exchanges allow you to sell coins into ETH instead of BTC? That'll be the final nail in the coffin

ETH goes nowhere, people change BTC to ETH cuz they are dumb. I just sold my ETH to BTC.
Samsung is making BTC mining chips, you think BTC is crashing? LOL

Please don't hang yourself when we're back to new highs in 2-3 months.

SEEELLLLL!!!! I'm starting to layer in my buys ;)

Monero

I love this chart

kek

there's no point, it's about to hit the mean

Why does everyone act like the fuckers in this thread when Bitcoin drops?

BTC isn't going anywhere, and crypto is here to stay. I don't even have a massive stake in crypto but even I can see that.

Screen cap you retarded fudders.

you realize this already happened right?

The mean is below the bear trap not above it

Brainlet here

Can someone tell me what the total market cap has fallen by from 20k to 8k?

>it's about to hit the mean
The new, lower mean....rinse and repeat...