>down 50% from ATH that quickly
christ

SOMEONE GET TETHER TO PRINT ANOTHER BILLION PLEASE JUST UNTIL I CAN SELL

Time2buy.

IM NOT. FUCKING. SELLING.

Why are they all selling??
DAMMIT I THOUGHT IT WOULDN'T BE THIS LOW I SHOULD HAVE SOLD AND BOUGHT THE DIP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I regret not selling the news and rebuying as well, its a bear market and ETH is gonna make all alts bleed.

pajeets RUINS the fun AGAIN
FUCKING POO IN LOOS AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT KEEPS GOIN DOWN BROTHER

Just dont check Blockfolio, come back in a month, lol

>buying a coin with roughly a 70x return on ICO
>buying that coin a few months after ICO

you really can't make this shit up

I got it at like a dollar something, so I aint worried. Its people that bought near ATH that are sweating.

youre the cumfaggot who told everyone how much icx was gonna moon at the summit. get rekt faggot you piece of shit.

I got it at 3 bucks, buying and selling in between though.

It did moon you faggot. It went ATH in sats. That's the true unit of measure anyways.

I just regret not selling at ATH, not selling the news, and buying a few ICX just before the summit

so whats your problem then, you have over 100% profit, should have cashed out at $9 when people were becoming deluded before the summit

It's because the problem is I'm losing money for fucks sakes, my BTC has been going down for 2 months straight

>icx
>it did moon
holy shit youre a dumb piece of shit. kill yourself. you probably have 200 bucks in this shit. fuck you and your lunch money.

It did moon you faggot, it started days before the summit.

do you even know what moons mean you goddamn idiot? a 10% gain isnt a moon.
and anyways, i distinctly remember your waifu faggot ass saying this was gonna moon during the summit.
so fucking glad i sold near the top knowing dumb motherfuckers like you own this coin.

It mooned you faggot, it started from like 6.9k and went up as high as 9k. That's 30%
And that was on a bear market. On the day of the summit was the day of the tether FUD, it was disappointing because of the market conditions, if there was no fud at that day it would have gone above 10k

no one fucking cares about your lunch money kid. end yourself.

You go long on ICX anyway, it has antshares potential with hitting $100 EOY, haters can call me deluded.

who else /digimarine/ here?

You knew god damn well everyone, including the ICO bag fags, were dumping on the 31st. They basically told you in the fucking white paper. How goddamn dumb can you be? You were supposed to sell days ago. Its over. Enjoy your bags.

No, you aren't deluded.
This is antshares personified.

But I'm a accountant and a law student.

You're a fucking idiot

Wow I've never seen a stupid accountant or law student. I'll give my bags to your family if you kys

>tfw I was waiting for ATH in ETH to sell and it never came
JUST MY LUCK

>But I'm a accountant and a law student.
>easily falls on an obvious scam coin
current state of anti-du30 supporters

Wow, people on Veeky Forums are angry at me now.
Seriously, this shit happens every board I go to.

I blame the FUD that day. The summit happened at the wrong time.
Korean exchange listing when?

>Korean exchange listing when?
dunno I was translating runes yesterday to find out when and apparently in late Feb or March

>Wow, people on Veeky Forums are angry at me now.
>Seriously, this shit happens every board I go to.
I'm only angry at yellowfags/commies like you. tb.h I don't really care about anything you do, but seeing morons like you suffer makes me happy.

it's over guys