Exit all of crypto markets before it's too late

>internet clowns think crypto will survive in real world
Internet tulips with no real use-case, the crash isn't anything to be shocked about. Sell everything you have right now, invest in mutual funds, the Stock Market, and the real estate. Why would you want to suffer on a useless imaginary unregulated "currency" when there are better and legal investment options out there?

low tier b8

>stock market
>real estate
I can't spell out how dumb this post is. Sell crypto while its low and buy other shit while its sky high in a bubble. Are you fucking retarded??? Right now is the best time to buy crypto, when idiots like you are freaking out. Real estate is the biggest bubble the world has ever seen and as soon as the Chinese crash it, it will make 2008 look like nothing. That's when you buy real estate and stocks. ONCE IT FUCKING CRASHES.

Remember when china banned bitcoin forever and it dipped to 3k? I started buying when I saw posts like these and it worked out great. Yeah let's invest in something that's at an all time high. LMAO. Buy high sell low, stay poor Veeky Forums. This post is so dumb I'm convinced it was written entirely with the intention to make others lose money.

>gorillionth crypto crash
he suggests selling unironically

>Right now is the best time to buy crypto, when idiots like you are freaking out.
Sorry, but I don't hold any crypto.

>Real estate is the biggest bubble the world has ever seen and as soon as the Chinese crash it, it will make 2008 look like nothing. That's when you buy real estate and stocks. ONCE IT FUCKING CRASHES.
Coiner fantasy

>This post is so dumb I'm convinced it was written entirely with the intention to make others lose money.
It's a financial advice, coming from my financial advisers, now is the good time to cash out if you're contented and want to make more money. Almost all of the coins are just speculative "investment", nothing good will ever come out of it.

yes please sell me your bitcoins at 9k :^)

>crypto low
Top Kek my man. You not yet finished getting rid of your bags or what. Time to market sell for loses I guess.

your financial advisers should know better than to buy into the stock market and real estate when it's at an all time high.

>coiner fantasy
I'm sure those neighborhoods in California and china with streets full of abandoned brand new houses is a coiner fantasy too.

You just said you don't hold crypto, so its understandable that you'd be naive enough to think it's a good time to sell. Or that crypto is going away because of this.

Why would I sell now? I'd just have to rebuy later to catch the next bull run. Too lazy for that shit. If you seriously think this is the end FOREVER you're braindead and you should just stay out of crypto.

You really must hate moneys and gains cryptocolyte. Have fun with your suicide sect. My profits are comfy growing in the Cobalt industry and other not shilled investment opportunities

ill be expecting these posts again next dip

it is the end though u dumb nig

Yes, after this dip will just be another dip, and then BOOM crash. But it seems you love losing money, go ahead and lose more money, be my guest.

The golden rule is that Makiposters always want to hurt you, remember that. ALWAYS.

Always do the opposite of what makiposters say.

Holy fuck I live in California and its so expensive here that that abandoned house thing is a fantasy. Sure there are some abanadoned houses here and there that rich Chinese people dont rent out but there definitely aren't whole streets of them.

Also, I work here as a distributed systems engineer and OP is right: there is no good use case for blockchain technology lol. Its all vaporware or performs incredibly poorly compared to current systems.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW
DO IT THE Veeky Forums WAY

stock market is a big bubble

>makiposter
ok faggots strap in we about to go to 50k.

>stock market is a big bubble
It pops quietly and grows back faster. Crypto pops and never comes back.

>faggot bought ripple a couple of weeks ago claiming it's going to replace bitcoin.
how it feels to be wrong all the time?

>>the "world is growing" when all stock market just pops.. all money go to crypto..

your "financial advisors" must be just as retarded as you.

Also, what makes you think some of us dont have all the shit you already listed? This isnt a fucking zero sum game you dumbfuck.

I wasn't wrong, it was the best of all crypto. Ripple was working hard to lift up crypto and make spending with crypto easier. Yet, the FUD killed a good, honest coin that was aimed to make crypto great again. Just because Ripple was tied to the banks. Banks are even helping investors to connect to crypto but crypto investors want banks to die, for what reason?

This. Bubbles clearly just everywhere right now. I disagree with cheap crypto tho.

Someone post the "We have this thread every day" image.

Also avatarfagging
kys

yes you was wrong. A good project will grow whatever the fud. ripple grew only because dumb money and "muh it's going to be 10k like bitcoin"
you bought ATH like all the other niggers from facebook and twatter, and pretty sure you lost money on this bullshit. that doesn't make you a smart investor neither being entitled to give your dumb opinion here.
you proven yourself wrong multiple time, you should stop.
also, ripple is not a cryptocurrency.