So I have 10k euro to put into crypto. Do you guys think this will tank even harder? Should I wait?

So I have 10k euro to put into crypto. Do you guys think this will tank even harder? Should I wait?

Also, best buys?

I currently hold pick-related. I will give 50$ in whatever if you give me reasonable answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

amplifyetfs.com/blok-holdings
nasdaq.com/symbol/legr
thorcalculator.com/)
etherscan.io/tx/0x694d34e9c8febb7c6916a0ebf49bc80d951617e64ffc250e308f76c50faea4a1
blockchain.info/tx/2bfddafd0197675a065ad2adfe6be74541c7fbd32c5b735b76e9bba0313c9250
github.com/enigmampc/catalyst.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ETH. Strong as fuck right now. 2018 is the year of Ethereum

easy WTC/NEO

Your picks are fucking garbage shill coins. Pick some shit that has actually great tech and hold and forget for a year, and you will come back 400k+ richer.

NEO/GAS/XLM/(ICX POSSIBLE)/HPB(moonshot, will be your best gainter)

leave for 1 year and come back to bank

Will likely tank further. Put in 25% now, I'd say you should have some BTC/ETH anyway but other than that I prefer platforms since those have the largest room for growth.

ETH seems to be a very safe hold. I wouldn’t personally bother with alts.

definitely wait. this dip is far from over.
30% more down in the next few days.
there simply have been too many bad news lately. it's stacking up and more and more people start to get scared or lose confidence.
the market doesn't recover in an instant from this. i wouldn't be surprised if the whole market goes down as much as 300bil in february and then mid to late february after hitting new 2018 all time low goes sloooowly upwards again

Safer than being in FIAT?

depends of what you are willing to risk, how willing you are to spent time managing it and how much are you willing to HODL. answer that or I may be giving you bad advice otherwise due to lack of information

name of the website?

Chainlink eurobro!

You'll make it with 10000 euro now in chainlink!

I want to be a millionaire in MAX 2 years time.

Cryptocompare

Come on man, I really regret buying LINK, it never went up :(

fucking hope so, hence me asking for advice now

Why are they garbage? Ok, LINK, ETHORSE, SALT, maybe yes.

But NEO, STRAT, RLC, REQ, GVT, VEN and CND (which PBC strongly recommended, 5$ EOY) are solid picks. Can you please argue?

Also, why HPB? It's an ERC-20 token.

Bump

If I were you and you are willing to commit to it, put like 10% or something like that in your 3 shitcoins/ICOs of choice just in case some of them moon and the rest to something stable like ETH.
look for an exchange that gives you what you want and nothing else. I really like GDAX due to the low or even null fees if you do taker orders, but that depends how you are willing to play. get some TA knowledge without getting meme'd, if you are using more than two types of indicators you are overdoing it. if you learn to swingtrade you can make alot of gains, but you have to learn when to let go and not be greedy in the short term or you will get burned in no time

No time for that shit and I don't trust TA.

Also, seems indian news ban is shit.

>No time for that shit
>I want to be a millionaire in MAX 2 years time
go back in time 5 years and go all in BTC then. you aren't going to 100x that easily anymore, not with this bear rampage

bump

it's all dead honestly. invest in weed stocks instead

Nah, crypto is here to stay.

I have 10k CND, all in. I don't know what to do

What do you mean? Just hold. CND pays for itself.

>I want to be a millionaire in MAX 2 years time.
if true, invest in the new blockchain ETFs that opened last week. it might actually take 5-10 years, this "get rich quick" cryptocoin meme is gonna destroy so many people's inheritances this year. also, look into cryptos whose value is backed by real-world benefit (grid, folding, cure, solar, etc)

Personally, I would go in slowly. Do like 600-1500 monthly/weekly/daily. Whatever you see fits. Go for the future, don't listen to all these retards on here promising hurrr durr this is the next moon mission. Look for companies actually fixing something/creating something new. Strong hands win in the end.
>2018 Best Picks
>>Obvious Tier
>Eth, Neo, Stellar, Monero
>>Undervalued Picks
>Wabi, Nuls, Binance Coin, Ethlend
>>More Projects to look into
>EOS, ICON, Looping, Eidoo

Always do your own research, most of the autism on this board is false.

Why is this so true? I feel nothing looking at losing several thousands in the last couple hours but thinking of spending twenty extra bucks in the super market is a game changer.

I guess I've bought so hard into the ponzi scheme's that I believe no matter what this shit moons in the upcoming months, or year even.

also, stay away from that $DNA memecoin. I looked into it, it's just a SaaS provider. the "value added" comes from reselling your genetic data on a "blockchain," which sounds good in theory, except it's not private (see the Silk Road deanonymization analysis) and it's not useful (you pay $150 to get random coding genes sequenced, human whole-genome sequencing is still inaccessible until ca. 2025). traditional biotech investments like IBB will only get stronger

Stellar? Monero? Isn't monero outdated and stuff?

None of your coins are in PBC's long term holds except NEO.

I think it's still to early for crypto ETFs but who knows.

>crypto ETFs
bruh, they're not crypto ETFs, they're real investments in real companies

amplifyetfs.com/blok-holdings
nasdaq.com/symbol/legr

do what you want, but my next IRA contrib will be BLOK

monero isn't the newest, but with 2018 being the year of fud based around bans and people being paranoid, I think anything privacy oriented will rise. Stellar has had great news surrounding it lately. Nuls is a fully modular platform with main-net releasing later this year. Ethlend is p2p lending instead of salt which acts as the middleman.

I heard of NULS. Monero seems like the bitcoin of privacy, plus it's quite expensive.

Do you think should I strive to have 100 NEOs and invest in other coins once market recovers, or should I split 50/50 between NEO and the other coins?

The reason I like nuls so much is the low market cap right now and the fact that having a smart contract through them enables you to have any type of subchain through them. PoW, PoS, and They want to add support for 5 programming languages.

>should I wait?

That depends on how much you'll need 5k in a week.

I am all in RLC. What do?

What about the monero comment? It is on PBC's long term hold...

Why 5k? I can leave this money there for 1-2 years.

I would hold a good amount of NEO, Nuls, Eth, and then cardano or stellar. It really depends on how diverse you want to go. If you're looking for something to hold now and diversify with when it recovers, Some of the bigger caps like bitcoin or Eth would be best. But if you want to spread your cards out more now, 20% BTC 30% Eth 10% Neo 40% in other alts. Or go 40 Btc 30 Eth 10 neo 20 other alts and hopefully hold until it recovers to buy in. There's so many alts that are a steal right now.

Nuls is the most sensible recommendation in this thread. Strong connections to the chinese government. Hardworking team. 3rd gen cryptocurrency

rather put more in achain than neo, DYOR but this will be the approved chinkcoin this or next year
quite obvious, but nobody believes
how can i claim my 50€?

kek

Monero is decently priced. Dash is 635$ and is similar. I personally haven't gone very deep with privacy coins, but after we recover I'm probably going to throw some money into monero.
It's my $50 haha

if i think about it, i would like my 50€ in horses, since u don't like them anyway
don't listen to the bunch of retards here, achain is the best tip you will ever get

I like your picks so far. I'd recommend going farther in to VeChain while it's down. If you have ~2500VEN you will generate at least one Thor per day (Using thorcalculator.com/) to find this out. If (and it likely will) it reaches the same prices as NEO/GAS is right now, that can be $60 plus a day in GAS with a gain of ~1.2mill.

Around that time the price of VEN will likely increase by a high percentage too, ensuring two sets of gains.

REQ is super low and mainnet is close by. I'd buy a bunch more of them and record how many you buy now. Wait for mainnet to push the price up to $1.5-2 then sell what you just bought. Use that ladder push to buy more VET if it's still sub $10.

Put a chunk into NEO as that can get much much higher and is another safe-ish bet.

RaiBlock/Nano is a sure bet right now too since it's only $16ish still, much lower than pre-dip prices. Also has significant room to grow.

dollar cost average ur achain over the next 2 months and be happy ever after in the next 2 years, 50€ in horses ok?

Gain of $375k not 1.2 mill sorry.

Wait till the crash is over user. Nobody knows when this will end. Just wait it out. A week ago it seemed like we reached the bottom, and look at us now. Just wait a bit. Have your money ready on coinbase in FIAT to buy when the market turns.

Only BTC is worth buying now, wait until it start going up for 2-300 dollars and buy, sell in few days at 11000.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAGAGAGAGAHA
>BUYING DINOSAUR COIN BTC WILL NEVER RECOVER EVER IT CANT SCALE FEES WILL ALWAYS BE ENORMOUS GET FUCKED GIVING SUCH SHIT ADVICE

Op here, on mobile.

How do I know when we reach the bottom so I know when to go in?

No one knows when the bottom is for sure... that's the scary part.

How 3rd Gen if it's an erc-20 token?

Also, is there any truth to the etherium bug?

BTW, leave your eth address faggots so I can tip you. Let me know in which token. Eth is preferred.

The Nuls tokens being sold now are placeholders until they release their main-net. It'll for sure go up when that happens. Also if serious about the tip, thank you for not being a faggot today. My advice is always there.
Eth address: 0x51e710c6453F89A3f6136f2b13Eb96507Ddb8315

no one knows where the bottom is
u dollar (euro) cost average along ur way,
if u don't do that, its pure gambling
now u got 2 top tips from me, 50€ in horses worth now?

TRAC and LISK

exactly, don't buy the next me too erc-20
most of the tipps shilled here is /biz memes in a nutshell, only packaged in max keiser "reasonable economist"
achain and dollar (euro) cost average for a longer time
eth is ok, but horses would be preferred

Get out while u still can

sorry, forgot
0x083B5D34D8CBc71Be878e7a4a597827aAa051eB2
eth would be ok, horses preferred

also, nuls looks ok, but only the next "maybe big thing" without anything but good (pipedream) ideas
dyor on achain
best tip u will get, u will see no bizshilling for this until q3

OP here.

Is achain the 100th meme coin? I already got into dbc and look how that ended up.

To all, I will send eth / horse as soon as I am back at my pc.

if u want me too work harder for my horses (or eth) just say it, but i would prefer if you do your own research on achain
0x083B5D34D8CBc71Be878e7a4a597827aAa051eB2

no it is not, but DYOR
team established since 2014
working product since 2015
mainnet long due
allows every company to fork their own chain instead of just producing memetokens who clout the original network
just lacking western marketing
just DYOR u will not be disappointed
also NO memes, NO bizshilling
always the best indicator
and not in a scammy INT (lol) way
were platinum sponsors at the miami blockchain summit last month
poor marketing the last 2 years in the west, will be improved

Horses incoming. (OP HERE)

when u sent the horses, just delete this thread if possible, don't want to give this out to early, so the kids here can start bragging and shilling

You won't regret Nuls, Eth, or Cardano at this price for the gains.
I haven't looked much into achain, but that looks nice. Nuls has the same thing with the modules, they get their own chain

thx alot if true, just research and u will be pleased

Horses sent:

etherscan.io/tx/0x694d34e9c8febb7c6916a0ebf49bc80d951617e64ffc250e308f76c50faea4a1

Unlike 100% people here, I deliver.

also find nuls good, but a proved product always has a better standing as good ideas
as for now

Eth address: 0x51e710c6453F89A3f6136f2b13Eb96507Ddb8315

Now I just hope I am not gonna get fucked in the ass for listening to you on achain

0xaA972bFAdbEcEe21e72381325483c403B78F85e3

I have a mighty need for a steed.

thx alot, also eurofag here

Yea, I might dump some in achain, I have seen it but never looked into it. I like that they and nuls give their own subchains for smart contracts

like i said, just do a lot of deep research
if u like what u find, euro cost average over a longer time
will work as lube

you didn't provide any advice, fuck off

and if u want to please me further, just delete this thread after this, don't want the /bizkids to ruin this
if u want further contact in the future just send a tx with a comment attached

do you mind sending a BTC address instead. I have no ETH at the moment (unless you want some of my altcoins).

shit achain has a 1 billion supply... no way this is the next neo :/

No problem,
18KNQetUYKA8er2mtkSN9txj5f6kPqRnSj
Thank you op, Also Nuls has 40M at the moment

Might go a bit lower, but fuck knows desu. If you want shit to just buy and hold fairly longterm then probably NEO, ICX.

you should differentiate from circulating and total supply
rest of the tokens is held by their non profit org (legit)
not some chinese mafia dumpsters
just slowly do some research over the next days/weeks, market will be in the shitter anyways, so no reason to hurry

OriginTrail. Won the Walmart competition, small mcap, not on big exchanges and has a working product. ICX also cheap as shit atm.

circulating supply isn't that much
and think bigger than next neo.....
and delete this whole thread after ur pleased
pls

>18KNQetUYKA8er2mtkSN9txj5f6kPqRnSj

Don't say op doesn't deliver. Here you go mate:

blockchain.info/tx/2bfddafd0197675a065ad2adfe6be74541c7fbd32c5b735b76e9bba0313c9250

Op is a legend. Thank you. Very based for this.

op is a good man, and good man should not be fooled, i was'nt joking either
DYOR and delete
pls

I will actually put a unique name on myself so in the future Veeky Forums retards know I am true to my word.

BTW, if any user has more suggestions on my existing portfolio or other coins, you are welcome to tell me. Leave your BTC/ETH address and if I think you did good I will reward.

Thanks!

add on discord if you ever need more advice

I don't know your username nor groups :(

gg/WHNUHY

>gg/WHNUHY
eorigherwgnrejklgn

get in turtle talk haha

Enigma (ENG) should be a great coin to hold this year. They are working on zero-knowledge computation, which allows for privacy-enabled computation on data-sets. This has applications in almost every field, such as bioinformatics and finance. They are ran by a team of MIT grads, advised by a world leader in CS, and are well connected to other blockchain projects. If you believe in blockchain being useful, then this project is a necessity for real-world adoption.

0x3c1e6028703426d8eafbd8bc96e8eeddafe1faa2

Heard about ENG but there was some FUD about inactive development or some shit.

Do you know if they have anything resembling a working product or any announcements incoming?

It's definitely not inactive. They are working on Catalyst, a trading platform that uses their privacy protocol, as a test app for the overall protocol right now. This will be completed within the next couple of months, after which they will release a marketplace for data-sets that will all allow for computation using their protocol. Here's their github: github.com/enigmampc/catalyst. The trading platform is currently operational and has thousands of users.

Just wish this on PBC's list :/. Altough it does look like a solid project, I am spreading myself pretty thin. I already thing have too many coins and should consolidate.

Will think about this one.

i think XLM, ADA, XRB, NEO is the safe option. just hold on a few months

Told you, when BTC goes UP +300 its going up, bottom has been reached. 9K was the bottom.

Fees are no different than ETH, either 0.001 BTC or 0.01 ETH same $$. The BTC fees were pumped up artificially for normies.

I'm all in NEO/ETH/ADA

I bought NEO/ADA a week ago so obviously I'm down 10% right now but big deal I'm holding

good to see an informative post for once

With 45 BILLION supply, ADA is not going anywhere :(

all in neo as of 1 hr ago, lets go 10x gainz