Who comfy here?

Who comfy here?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/wepower/token-sale-presale-results-token-supply-hardcap-indvidual-caps-78cc57fff10e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek I can't be only one

Comfy with 0.2 ETH. Fucking joke of a cap

how much gwei and limit are you using for the freeforall after the cap comes down?

It's raised 75% of the cap in 40 mins. You have better luck winning the lottery even with the highest gwei and limit.

Nope didnt get on the whitelist for fuck sakes, guess ill be trying my luck with another ico i have in mind

on the one hand - exactly, fucking low, but on the other hand this will get a lot of people in, we can buy it on exchanges later. I will.

it started form 30 mil

Where do you find the progress of the cap?

Oh fuck. I'm an idiot. In the case go with the highest.

On their Website brah.

what the fuck is this?

Ah just checked, starting marketcap is $57,846,233. Also the presale had large bonuses.

>During the public presale, closed on the 27th of October 2017 WePower sold tokens for 3 million USD with 25% bonus. The contributed ETH now is worth approx. 11 million USD. Bonus tokens were not locked.

>During the private pre-sale, which ran from the 27th of October 2017, to the 24th of January, 2018, WePower sold tokens for 27 million USD with custom bonus levels up to 50%. Bonus tokens were locked for 12 months with a vesting schedule for every 3 months from February 1, 2018.

>Due to the increase of the hard cap we have also increased the total token supply for sale. The initial % of the token supply for the sale was 55%. We have increased it to 62% and reduced tokens locked for the future needs—from 10% to 3%.

medium.com/wepower/token-sale-presale-results-token-supply-hardcap-indvidual-caps-78cc57fff10e

My bad its actually $64,504,913 starting marketcap LOL, I put my 0.2 ETH into this. I really hope this doesn't dump when it gets listed.

kek this can't dump

The whales who got into the presale got it for so fucking cheap, we're literally paying for a premium in the main sale. Fuck why can't good ICOs do their sale right?

whats the address and decimals to add on myethwallet?

Cap ends in 4 hours. I'm all in WPR.

Set “Token Contract Address”: 0x4CF488387F035FF08c371515562CBa712f9015d4
Set “Token Symbol”: WPR
Set “Decimals of precision”: 18

thanks

It's only a 5 cent differnce. Presale was 0.7 this is at .12

1 ETH = 8000
Which means 1 token equates to = 0.000125 ETH = $0.14.
The whales got it really cheap in the presale.

So a 7 cent difference? I've seen way worse
besides, we're talking about a day one scenario. Anyone who dumps is retarded

are you retaded? 7 cent difference is 50%.

Yeah but they got a 100% bonus on their tokens. They get 16000 tokens for 1 ETH we only get 8000. I expect this to dump easily on ED or exchanges. As always up to you to invest more.
Its 100%. 100% of 0.07 is 0.07 add them up makes 0.14

we paying double

Again, you're looking at a day one scenario. Jesus christ.

I'm comfy with my UFR. I mean, all cryptos are extremely overvalued even at this price. This crash is going to weed out the shitcoins that are useless and their price is based on speculation and hype only. UFR, however has a real world use, therefore even if it crashes hard, in the long run it's gonna recover better than most.

>UFR
meh

>UFR
speaking of shitcoins..

pls goys, share ur limits and gweis for the uncapped sale.

I am probably going for 43 gwei and 200000 limit

6560 ETH still to be raised or 52,480,536 tokens left to be sold in the sale.

Nice one.

a dead cat bounce logo? im in