Uhh guys i'm getting really nervous now, has the bubble popped? this isn't looking good at all

uhh guys i'm getting really nervous now, has the bubble popped? this isn't looking good at all

i'm literally having a panic attack right now and i might pass out in a second, this can't be happening

this is just a dip r-right? buy the dip am i right guys?

no, old fuck's dead

go with the eth wave

why photo shows bubble popping at 320b?

> i'm literally having a panic attack
Check where panic is here.

When it hits 9000 macafee has to eat his dick on live tv.
Don't kill yourself before that happens user.
Another hour tops

the bubble popped already long time ago (at 20k). It's too late to sell now and only option is hodl, you missed it.

sept 2017

I convinced my parents to take out a loan on the house and buy a load of bitcoin back when it was on its way up at $17000. I remember it reached almost 20k and I felt like a genius and they were finally proud of me.

Dad was planning on retiring in a few months time, and now that plan is down the drain. I'm legitimately thinking of just killing myself now, the only thing is I can't bare to leave my parents cleaning up this huge mess I left them with.

june 2017

so you think there's a good chance it'll recover?
please god let this be true

Going to 0 tbqh, ponzi.

i'd post more but you get the picture - any crash looks like the end of days, but zoom out and it becomes a small blip.

sad news, its zoomed out

this lol. I cashed out 1/3 near 19k, felt good. the rest will.go to zero if it has to. already $40k in my bank which is enough for me to let the rest ride. I still firmly beleive bitcoin will be $100k eoy, crypto will grow 10-15x this year, and in 10-20 years fiat will be gone. but I also think Bitcoin could drop to 4-5k so I am holding strong. I will never sell until Bitcoin is $100k at least and there looks to be a good peak to sell at because eventually you want to buy back in, cash will go to zero btc eventually

idk sold at 11,5k and shorted BTC at 11k. i dont give as hit, dumb biz meme hodlers about to be BTFO for good

not from the perspective of 2019

God, that and july were shit

Hahahaha I hope you lose everything fag you deserve it for how retarded u are

Buttcoin is on its last breath

Swoop up all valuable alts during the big dip

When the fuck will you people learn to use LOG charts.

jesus fuck.

Start worrying when it hits 5k USD.

sell BTC buy ETH

kek

Show me one of them, fuckwit.
If I tell you to jump of a cliff, will you do it?

Yeah just larping faggot.

it's literally between anxiety and denial right now

>Dump it. Yes, all of it.

>Dump it to 1k. Then buy all of it.

Lake county where the other side is to be a good team and the right is the best thing to happen with a bears fan or nah nah that's the only one that got the best thing about the game but I might be a fan but it's not bad for me but it's not bad but I might not yet have the other bad for you but it's pretty

link to thread?

So basically hodl

anxiety & denial was yesterday it's reaching panic. there are still - 20 to 30% to go.

question is will we ever reach disbelief again.

Yes the bubble popped sell sell sell SELLL FAST

It popped at 20k in case you didn't know.

No, he has to eat his own dick when BTC hits 6.837

These tbqh. How many times has bitcoin “bust”? In a year from now when it’s $30,000 we’ll look back on today
>Remember in January, or was it February, when we thought it was the end? I wish I would’ve bought then.

80% of market participants are new

Just another correction, HODL and everything will be fine by March

>he invest in meme currency

I

Spit on the retards my brothers

b-b-b-buy the did and h-h-h-hodl right

fuck it looks exactly the same, thanks for posting

>he knows
>dump

What part of Bitcoin will never be above 15k again don't you idiots understand?

sad if true

in the unlikely event you're not larping, don't become an hero user. Money is nothing compared to the loss of a child, you would utterly destroy them with your death, especially knowing that they were also involved in this. Don't be an idiot, please.

Larp ass trick. I hope it is true tho. Ur dad will curse you for takin the cowards way out. He will sell. In a few years he will see a headline for bitcoin 100k. He then kills ur mom then himself.