I'm having a nervous breakdown

I can't take the stress of seeing red every single day.

If there was a gun in front of me no joke I would have pulled the trigger by now.

Please tell me everything is going to be ok.
Please tell me February isn't going to be like Janaury.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinforcharity.com/bitcoin-charity-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bitch

Put in more than you could afford to lose?

You're such a little bitch

You're feeling what a gambler feels when his winning streak comes to an end. What did you think was gonna happen, the value just keep rising forever? No such thing as a free lunch buddy.

Sell you fucking weakhanded fag, I work for 600€/month 12h per day lost 100k in January and you dont see my crying on here, get a hold of yourself or sell and gtfo you dont deserve crypto profit because you are fucking weakminded and you should def kys

>Buy gun
>Don't buy ammo
>Put gun in mouth
>Pull the trigger
You will not die, but it will help you from a psychological pov killing yourself symbolically

i watched 2k turn into 50k and now have been watching it drop down to 20k

should i feel something?

get out and do something else...ridiculous attitude. if you can't handle market fluctuations, you have no business in the market...seriously op

>Buy gun
>Buy ammo
>Put loaded gun in mouth
>Pull the trigger
This can help too you know

I've done this lol

Make sure you know what you're doing and its definitely not loaded though

yup, the regret of not selling at its peak.

Story

Do it faggot

But donate before you do bitcoinforcharity.com/bitcoin-charity-list/

You should've known the shit show you were getting into when you hopped onto crypto, you thought it wouldn't be stressful? You're even more delusional than the fags hyping up the whole ICX event not expecting a crash

>Charity
Fuck off normie

You made 20k out of 2k shut the fuck and be happy.

if i were able to see the future i would be rich regardless, i pay no mind for "missing the top"

What you mean story I invested last year all my savings, made 250k but I still go to job since 99% of my money is crypto the 600€ I make I spend on cigarettes, alcohol and women

No fuck you , only niggers and street shitters leave their tokens in limbo . At least let someone save some dogs or make drinking water clean, don't have your shit stain of an existence end with your tokens sitting in the kike/chink exchange wallets for them to have to further their kike agenda.

if not larping, you'll make it

Your butthole will still be sore throughout February, user. Hopefully March will be the month where it all starts recovering.

I never got to experience that winning feeling, everything has been downhill since I bought in.

>Put in more than you could afford to lose?
I only did it because I'm poor and trying to make it big with a small amount of money is impossible.
I can't really afford to lose 6k but I'd be even more likely to kill myself if I missed out on 40k+ than I would for being down as much as I am.
It's not the money it's that sinking feeling and being unable to do anything about it.