It's under 9000

it's under 9000

LET ME SEE YOUR SHORT FACE

not yet

The wheels of war are in motion, our destiny within grasp.

Come to the dark side, we have leverage

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJHHHHFG7RHDBEHDBDBDJDJFNFJJFHHHHHHHHHHH

*INHALES*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>People have been dumping BTC steadily for the last 30 minutes
>Shitcoiners are chasing after sell orders for 9200 instead of waiting for the sellers to meet them at 9100.
What did they meant by this?

Sons of Veeky Forums! Of /g/! My brothers.

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.A day may come when the rally of BTC fails, when we forsake our gainz and break all buyorders, but it is not this day. An hour of shorts and shattered dreams when the Age of BTC comes crashing down, but it is not this day!

This day we HOLD!

By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you HODL, Men of the West!

>tfw too smart to have bought shitcoin in the first place.

MARGIN CALL

You must post additional funds in this thread or your account will be margin called in your sleep tonight.

Crash? No, the journey doesn't end here. Crashing is just another path, one that we all must take. The pink rain-curtain of BTC rolls back, and all turns to green wojaks, and then you see it.

>What? Vitalik? See what?

Ethereum, and beyond, a far green cryptomarket under a swift sunrise.

100 shekerus have been deposited to my holding account.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

NOT ON MY WATCH

Confirming 100 Shkr deposited.

Margin now 105%

I'm starting to enjoy the pain

>tether is asleep
>dump it

I bet 10 tether that half those multi-million-dollar buy orders are going to vanish as soon as the price reaches them.

>I'm so smart I turned down 10000x returns

If you weren't in the red you wouldn't be on here shitting your pants and screaming at people to buy BTC and hold on to it. You aren't fooling anybody.

Where do you see me shitting my pants?

Oh look I was right 300BTC worth of buy orders were just withdrawn.