What happened

What happened

Nothing. I sold yesterday and bought Nano. So this piece of shit coin can get REQed, doesnt matter to me now.

What do you mean what happened? The entire market is crashing you idiot.

Good idea that will never catch on. Ripple will do what it’s trying to do before it ever does. Imagine, go to a website, pay with credit card, PayPal, or... Ripple. Not Req. How unfortunate.

>retard comparing ripple and req
you don't know shit abour REQ stupid pajeet

Don't care, still holding, like the devs, the development, so I dont see a reason to sell.

Tell me it's going to pump before yesterday's news.

thats the spirit
sell low

Move on guys, its over

Fasten your seat belt lad. REQ dumps when news come out. We're in for a fun ride.

If it goes below .25 I might get more. All of my stack was at ICO.

It will bounce back hard when the market enters a bullrun.

>before
Can't you read nigger?

Holding up better from yesterday than almost anything else in the market ...

Selling low is actually fine if you put the money into a project that will recover faster.

Eurupoors keep drumping every day.

>a month ago I said this shit is going back to 5 cents
>mfw it really is
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED PAJEET REQTARDS

Yeah, but that's only because it's already dropped. For those of us still holding, there's just no point in selling.

You just described 90% of the market. Do you people not pay any attention at all to the market or just the single all in you did?

Fair enough. I bought in at 6 cents and then added a bunch yesterday, so REQ is looking pretty rosy to me atm.

Dude it hasnt even slightly even a little kinda almost recovered at all for over a month.

Most coins are bouncing back a bit through this dip.

Im still holding but dont act like this shit aint just plain tanking to hades.

No, not really. Many coins that were recovering a little just got their shit pushed back in to where it was before that.

The majority of coins haven't done this.
Check dragonchain, enigma, req they all have a smiliar looking chart.

Update tomorrow that's why. I'm hoping for a pre-pump, even to 4.5-5k sats would be nice, but I don't know man. This market is fucked up.

if BTC continues crashing, what will it take for REQ and most coins in general to switch from BTC to ETH pairing? Because how I understand it right now, REQ's ETH/REQ value is still linked to BTC/REQ so it keeps falling regardless in cash, right?

This.

It doesnt not matter what bitcoins price is. What matters is how much that coin is worth against it.

I've been thinking about this for the past days. I think if ETH flips with BTC, the alts will switch to ETH as well, resulting in a healthier market. Also BTC will crash to hell afterwards.

Tanking is completely relative to your buy-in point. For me this is still up 500% from where I got on board and it's doing well against the rest of the market in the context of my second buy-in yesterday. I think the fact that it went down less today than most everything else tells you that we have pretty much found our floor.

That's not true though, because for a while we held strong at 4000 sats, which still fluctuated between $.36 and $.42 while being the same value. And a 10% price difference in REQ b/c of some other coin's value is random and probably leads to investor uncertainty, causing a dump.

Yeah, this might be really good for us. Especially if they launch main around the time of the next bullrun (if we have one), we could get back into the 600b total market cap with REQ as a top 20 rather than a top 100 like last time.

While using Request, you can opt in to pay whit shittle. Or any other shitcoin for that matter. Pay with whatever's pumping in your portfolio.
Either you stupid fucks really have no idea what a giant step in crypto adoption Req will be, or you're fudding to get in lower.

I think they learned from their last flop of an update and will probably try not to disappoint tomorrow.

Short selling the shit out of this. If you are not doing the same you don't deserve crypto. I can increase my stack by 8 to 10 percent each day with very limited risk.

>short selling near the 35 cents resistance

It's your money bro, don't blame me when you get liquidated.

>Tanking is completely relative to your buy-in point.

if you used to have $100 worth of something and now you have $40 worth of something, your worth has still tanked. i understand you're still in the green, but come on.

REQ holders are starting to sound delusional through this. it's not like there hasn't been updates and stuff that don't even hint at raising the bar.

Anyone else comfy in this coin?

Good bi-weekly updates, actual progress being made, test-net out, competent devs, co-working with kyber network, partnership enquiries ongoing, moved operations to singapore, community fund to build dAPPS (same as NEO and many other coins), hiring more devs, on-target in terms of roadmap.

The new district0x.

>district0x
what ever happened to that coin

I am getting both REQ'ed and LINK'ed right now.
Bought in at $.85 :(

this happens regardless of what you hold, unless >50% is in eth

Getting tired of this endless dip but I dont have any anxiety over my coins.

Yep. I'm not comfy with current market in general but let's admit: there's simply zero chance that REQ won't recover (I mean to ~$1 levels) after overall trend reversal

If I bought a thing for 6 cents and it is now worth 36 cents it has not tanked. If I tripled my stack at 40 cents and it drops to 36 cents with a general market slump it has also not tanked. Just because something has fallen from an ATH doesn't matter in the slightest for someone who is holding long term. All that matters is that I'm green on my investment.

Please sell. I'm accumulating.