Name something more dissapointing

I'll wait since it's hard.

Pajeets life.

it's not even selling anywhere yet

the tokens are only unlocked give it some time
i swear everything bad that happens to you, you fucking deserve it
stay poor

intredasting..

Can't fucking believe I got pajeeted by biz again. Literally at or almost below the ICO price.

What's total supply? What exchange can I buy?

t. retard

is it even listed anywhere ? If it's at ICO price I'll buy the shit out of it right fucking now

It's not even trading yet.

Buy orders on ED are at 2x ICO. Sell orders at 4x. Only sale so far is from a sell order.

>Name something more disappointing

Every single other coin in the market today ...

The only place I see it is gate.io and the min selling price is $0.93, but you can't trade yet.

Sell orders are barely 1.5X on gate.io. It's about to go to 1X, and then maybe 0.75X in this bear market.

Wrong. Lowest sell order is 2X. Lowest sell order before trading is almost always higher than what it will be when trading starts (0.0004)

op just trying to fud. the price wont budge below 2x-4x because ppl wont sell. this is the best an ico as performed that's been released during a bleedout.

Oh, right. I was looking at the USDT pair.

I guess we're lucky to get our initial investment back then.

Lowest sell on gate.io is 3.8x ICO price you idiot.

sell orders can be set by people who own jnt and use manipulation tactics to buy more cheap. dont get pajeeted into selling low lol, if you need to then wait a few weeks for the unavoidable mooning. i for one will be adding to my stack for sure

Lowest sell order is 50 cents. Check again.

On the ETH pair, there's some trivial volume at that level. Lowest sell is 93 cents on the USDT pair. Lowest sell on ED is currently 4 dollars.