Its a healthy correction

>its a healthy correction.

>happens every year

>good time to buy

This is a health correction. Every coin in this market should be at 1/2-1/3 it's current price if crypto has a chance of surviving long term. that would still put all of them at triple digit % returns year on year. This fucking place.

>This is a health correction

>buy the dip

Aright, whatever you Jake Paul fan. In spring of last year we were saying MAYBE BTC 5k by the end of the year, 10K was seen as being out there. People were saying 1K ETH by 2020. The market got out of control and now it's correcting.

If you were here before you are still up an insane degree and should hold. If you bought ta ATH you can either sell at a loss or wait. The real shit hasn't even started yet. The big players are just getting geared up in Q2 and Q3 of 2018. This isn't going away. People who matter (not you or anyone reading this) see what this is space is capable of andn have invested heavily over the past year to bring the market to the forefront over the next 5 years.

If you don't have a 5 year horizon you shouldn't be here.

>should be at 1/2 - 1/3 it is current price
:)

i'd say every coin should be at $0

>it'll get better after january!
>i-it'll get better after chinese new year!
what comes after that?
>i-it'll get better after april 15th!
?

>First sell off

>The real shit hasn't even started yet

Time will tell. Do what feel rights to you. Just know that you don't know shit. But I'm sure you know that.

Why is this frogs wry smile penetrating my soul?

This. It would allow me to accumulate more

quick some faggot post the 2014 -2017 charts...

C O P E
O
P
E

>Time will tell

if this worries you, sorry, you were a late adopter

Wish you'd massive profits

This. If youre not riding the waves you need to be holding for years

>it’s not a big deal, just use a log scale

>is a horse fag

J-Just post it ok?