Modafinil

Alright my fellow eurotrash i need some energy to handle this bear market, i have tried adderall before but got to distracted and just watched netflix all day on it. Been thinking about trying modafinil, does any other Europeans have experience with europills? I tried modafinilbank but the site just crashes, however europills feels suspicious since its the exact the same design as modafinilbank just 2 euro less in shipping and i havent found any good info on it. Dont want to get pajeeted on my bitcoin. Have you tried europills before is it legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

littlebiggy.org/viewSubject/p/4756248
modafinilbank.net/product-category/modafinil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have u tried prozac
u sound like u need prozac

Duckdose

go die you stupid worthless drug addict

I take Medikinet. It’s pretty much Ritalin, I have a prescription tho.

Nah senpai im happy as an Immigrant on a Swedish music festival, just need energy to sit in front of the computer 8h a day and also have some left to study.

Modafinil is pretty awesome. Makes you feel like a machine ready to take on anything. Gives you razor focus and allows you to march through the day.
Draw backs include zero appetite and some anxiety when it tapers off near the end. Apparently it doesn't work on everyone, had a friend try it and he didn't feel anything.
Kicks in fast (30min) and lasts around 6 hours.

Fuck all that other shit. Add Iodine into your diet. I used to take Modafinil daily. I don't even need it anymore, can stay up all night. Look up Iodine and Bromide.

Real Aryans drink Ephedra Soma Tea

bought from rxrex a year back. legit, good dealer littlebiggy.org/viewSubject/p/4756248

Hyperthyroidism as a stim noice

it is the same like ritalin

This.
Also: combined with keto + Intermittent Fasting, guaranteed over 9000 power level in two weeks or less.
Crushing shit for months now, only eating within a four hour window every day. High fat, moderate protein, near zero carbs, and T-levels through the roof.
Bonus: 4.5 hours of sleep per night feels like too much. Shit is cash.

It's good. Just don't chain doses and keep working at a desk. Fucks up your blood pressure. It's also best to cycle it unless you're willing to fuck around with different doses because the half-life is longish.

theres a guy on reddit who sells it... do some searching and i'm sure you'll find him, cant remember his username. I ordered with him and it came quickly and was cheaper than most websites.

Modafinil is a godsend. I was on concerta before but the sides where really bad. Luckily my doc was based and got me a prescription for modafinil. In Finland it's harder to get modafinil than amfetamins - doc has to apply permission from the Ministry of Healt before he can prescribe it for ADHD.

Anyone tried Adrafinil? Modafinil is harder to get in the US.

Makes me genuinely angry with a short fuse. Focus doesn't really change.

Modafinil worked great for me, but knocked me out for a week after.

Not a great fan.

>euroscum are all junkies
What a shocker.

I get mine from Afinil eu, they let you pay with crypto, which is a bonus. So far all orders have arrived fine. Their support is really responsive too, got replies straight away.
Really love Modafinil. I don't take it every day but when I wanna get some shit done or want to go hard at the gym it gives me a good boost. Just drink extra water. I personally prefer to chug tea, just so long as you keep hydrated you're fine.

I recommend HODLing and going to bed at a normal time every night.

modafinilbank.net/product-category/modafinil/

consume responsibly

Tfw opioid crisis. Amerimuts are all heroine junkies.

drugs are much more prevalent in america my friend, the only european countries with a somewhat comparable drug culture are the UK and The Netherlands

it just keeps you up. it doesnt improve alertness or focus like the dex/meth salt blend does. clinical studies also show it can basically increase the chance and rate at which you can get onset of dementia . dont bother basically. improve you alertness with health (diet and exercise and get enough sleep)

>implying I'm one of the fat junkies instead of the thin junkies
Try again. My culture prescribe MAN THE FUCK UP instead of addictive drugs you weak westerners willingly consume.

>causes dementia
source? i only see studies about dementia patients getting treated with moda

Sounds more like someone correlating people who consistently don't get enough sleep. Obviously if you're taking something to keep you awake for days on end it will have a negative effect on your brain, but I have some serious doubts that it's because of the chemical on its own.

any other nootropics you guys recommend?